View Full Version : A Never Ending Friendship ~ Based on a true story

~twinklebyte~
09-17-2006, 05:53 PM
Introduction: Mindy Farcasterelli is an 11 year old girl. Her friend Carla McEnterle and her brother Tommy McEnterle has given Mindy and her brother Ralph a huge set up. But was it a huge set up? Read on in a never Ending Friendship!

Chapter 1

It was a Saturday morning. Mindy has just logged onto the computer to find Carla and Tommy online. She starts talking to Carla:
"Hi Carla!" Mindy says. "Heya Mindy" said Carla. The conversation goes on. Mindy goes to get her brother, Ralph. We all are in a conversation. Everyone leaves.

Chapter 2

Ralph logs back on and starts talking to Carla. her personality has changed and she keeps saying "Pie". Ralph opens a window with Mindy saying "Mindy! Mindy! something's terribly wrong with Carla!"

Chapter 3

Mindy quickly joins a conversation with Carla. "Carla? Carla? you all right?"
"Pie" carla said. Ralph and Mindy has Tommy in, too. "Tommy, what did you do??"
Tommy said "what? what? I didn't do anything.." Mindy runs into ralph's room..They both look at each other, and gasp.

bestroyal
09-17-2006, 06:52 PM
whats wrong whats wrong

~twinklebyte~
09-17-2006, 07:12 PM
Im putting chapter 3 in now :)

CoolTiffy
11-12-2006, 10:06 PM
tell me what happens what happens WHAT HAPPENS??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

~twinklebyte~
11-12-2006, 10:10 PM
Hey everyone, in the longest tme..i actually put Chapter 3 up..LOLS

PrincessTmkttt
11-12-2006, 11:28 PM
Just a tip: Right alot more in your chapters :)

MasterMario
11-13-2006, 12:59 AM
Yeah... It';s waaaaaay to short. Each single chapter needs more than like 3 sentences

WWEDiva
11-13-2006, 01:07 AM
why are they gasping at each other.... what happens next?? come on tell me