View Full Version : One Look Is All It Takes

WDWfan36
09-11-2006, 09:37 PM
Chapter One

It was early Friday morning, Ashley, the popular blond gal was picking out an outfit to wear. She had everything, money,cars,cell phone's, and the most perfect boyfriend (at least she thought), but the best part about today was that their was a dance.

Ashley loved dance's because they were so fun. She went to a club called "Remix" with her boyfriend, Rafil (Pronounced Ra Fi El). They just decided to become boyfriend and girlfriend after they saw how everyone liked how they look together. She would always hear "Your such a cute couple." and "Wow, you two were ment for each other."

Ashley headed to school In her limo. Her blond hair shined beautifully in the light. She never really cared about anyone beside's herself. She headed to her locker, where she met Rafil.

Rafil: Oh, hey girl. Wassup?
Ashley: Nothing really, just looking to see how great I look.
Rafil: You always look so great but I can't call you anymore.
Ashley: Why? You know the rules, two phone calls a day to me.
Rafil: Well, my cell phone dosen't work and mother grounded me from the phone. Can you buy me one?
Ashley: Do you expect me to buy you everything? First is was the ipod, then the dvd's, then the car, and now a cell phone? When are you going to get things for me?
Rafil: Don't you have everything in the world. Well,,,,, whatever, just wait till tonight. I got to tell you something.
Ashley: Something for me I hope or we're through.

Ashley walked away from her locker, she never knew how to care for anyone or to love anyone. She walked into the classroom. Of course her seat was all ready with pink cover's and a cute laptop. She had to have this stuff. Since her parents paid so much, they we're willing to do so. As Ashley was passing notes during English class, she got called to the office. Wondering what they wanted with her.

Princapal: I just recieved a very important phone call from your mom and dad. They said to call them as soon as possible.
Ashley: Alright.
Mom: Hello?
Ashley: Hi, What do you want?
Mom: Oh it's you, well we have some bad news. When you come home today. Come to the backstreet lot.
Ashley: that's were the poor people go to live. Wait,, are we donating again? Don't they have enough!!! What about your own daughter???
Mom: No honey, we've lost all our money, because someone sue's your father for every penny he's worth even though he did nothing.
Ashley: We'll still have all the money,butlers and decorations right?
Mom: I'm afriad not honey. Meet me their later.
Ashley: What about the dance?
Mom: We'll talk about it later
Ashley: Fine Bye!

Ashley was as angry as ever. She rushed to the class Rafil was in to talk to him immediatly.

Teacher: Ashley your interrupting our class.
Ashley: It's an emergency
Teacher: Fine but please make it quick.

Rafil walked out of the classroom and shut the door.

Rafil: Thanks for getting me out of this class. It was so boring.
Ashley: ya, whatever. I got to talk to you. I have some bad news
Rafil: What is it sweetie?
Ashley: My family and I have gone broke.
Rafil: Really, that stinks. I was thinking in class that this really isn't working out. So I'm breaking up with you. Sorry
Ashley; WHAT!!!???
Rafil: Real sorry but whatever.

It seemed like forever untill the school day was out. She couldn't wait to get out because it felt like everyone was staring at her. She just didn't want to be seen. She went to the address her mom gaver her. Their was a rusty gate. She opened it and it creaked. She was expecting for the worst. She opened the apartment. It wasn't too bad. Their was a cute living room. It had white walls, a whitish sandish color rug and some cozy furniture. It had a kitchen which was on the small side but had the nessccites. Their was also two rooms. They weren't decorated anyway her old room was but it was pretty and suitable.

Ashley wanted to get her mind off everything so she went to that dance. She just sat near the juice punch. Everything was not working out. She saw a cute boy come to get punch.

Ashley: Hi, what's your name?
Alex: Hi, my name is Alex. What do you look so sad
Ashley: I don't know, maybe because my life was turned upside down.
Alex: I know how it feel's. It's happened to most of us. Would you care to dance?
Ashley: Sure

For the first time Ashley felt nervous but happy around the guy. He was sweet. They danced for a while and before Ashley knew it she had to get going.

Ashely: Thanks for the dance, your a really sweet guy.
Alex: Dancing with you was fun too. Here's my number call me anytime.

Chapter Two

Ashley walked to her new home, thinking about the phone number. She was hesitant to dial the phone number. Something just told her that she didn't know a side of him, which she would soon find out was soon. I'll tell you about that later. Ashley went to bed thinking of what to do. She had random thoughts in her head.

If all that wasn't confusing, she was still trying to get used to a different type of lifestyle. She fell asleep shortly.

The next morning when she woke up, she decided to call Alex. It was about 12:00, so she figured he was awake. She was really nervous when dialing the number. After the second ring, she thought maybe he might not like her. When all her hope was down, she heard someone pick up the telephone.

Random Person: Hello?
Ashley: Hi, I was wondering if Alex is their?
Random Person: Aren't we all. Well, maybe your on the list, what's your name?
Ashley: Ashley.
Random Person: Oh, Ashley, how very nice to see you, I will put you through immediatly.
Alex: For the last time, I do not want to do that song.
Ashley: Alex?
Alex: Oh Ashley, I'm sorry I thought you we're someone else/
Ashley: Um, Okay. Well, I was calling to see if maybe you wanted to do something sometime?
Alex: How about tonight, I bring you to Cash Vu Cafe?
Ashley: Wow, that's the most expensive place in town. I'd love to.
Alex: Only the best for the prettiest. I'll see you tonight, I also have something important to tell you.
Ashley: Alright, Bye!

She hung up the phone happy but confused. She wondered what was so important. She looked through some of the clothes that we're saved when her house was thrown away and she saw her beautiful red dress. She grabbed it and knew it would be perfect for that place.

The night came very slow and she put lots of make-up on as Alex came to the door. He knocked on it ever so soft. She answered it with a smile on her face.

Chapter 3
Ashley: Hey, Alex.
Alex: Hey Cutie.
Ashley: You told me you wanted to tell me something?
Alex: Yea, you see if we really are going to date, i think you should know that,,,,, well, I think I'll just tell you later
Ashley If it's that important I really think you should tell me now.
Alex I think I'll wait a bit, I don't know how to say it and I think it may be a bit more awkward if I tell you now.

Ashley nodded her head and headed inside his vehilicle. It was a kind of new car but not all new. They went to the cafe. Many people we're staring at her in a weird way. She didn't like that at all. She just stepped inside with her date. They were seated to a booth. They we're both givin menu's. But for a minute she couldn't keep her eyes off him. Her thoughts were about how cute he was and sweet but then something made her stop looking. Something that told her that she wasn't being told the truth.

He looked up at her and she proceeded to talk

Ashley: A lot of people keep staring at me.
Alex: It's nothing. Um, I really, um, wouldn't um, worry about any um, of this. It really um, dosen't matter.
Ashley: Seems like the cats got your tounge.
Alex: It's just that I'm thinking.
Ashley: Your probably thinking about what you have to tell me, which I'd love to if you'd tell me.
Alex: I will, I promise.

They continued the night with lot's of people glancing at her. She was just so confused. She couldn't wait to hear what he had to say. They drove her home and he kissed her.

Alex: See the thing is, I'm a famous popstar, but I don't want anything to change between us
Ashley: That would explain the staring. I don't care if your a super star, your just a really cute, handsome nice, guy to me. It won't change anything.
Alex: Okay, I'll call you later.

Ashley went inside feeling very happy. She sat down in her living room, thinking about calling him tomorrow. She got ready to hang out by the tv, when a very loud knock came from the door. She heard someone say, "this is the police" Alarmed she opened the door and sure enough a policeman was their.

Ashley: Hello Officer. How can I help you?
Officer: you know that boy you we're dating earlier?
Ashley: Um, yes sir.
Officer: I need to know where he is right away. See he is wanted in every state in America.
Ashley: What?!?!?!?

Hmm, What are your thoughts? He was not a popstar? What do you think will happen next?

WDWfan36
09-11-2006, 11:29 PM
Anyone think anything?

bestroyal
09-11-2006, 11:45 PM
yeah intresting story write more but why was the father sue

WDWfan36
09-12-2006, 01:25 AM
Added a bit more

bestroyal
09-12-2006, 01:26 AM
go on GO A WHOLE ANOTHER CHAPTOR!

MickeyForMayor
09-12-2006, 01:29 AM
i like the story! keep going!

WDWfan36
09-14-2006, 01:13 AM
I added some more, tell me your thoughts

AwsomeAdrienne
09-14-2006, 01:23 AM
I like the story, keep going! :)

BadgerHockey
09-14-2006, 01:34 AM
Keep going!! I bet he is some famous dude.. heh

BMarie521
09-14-2006, 01:50 AM
MORE! Maybe he is a famous dude like BadgerHockey said....we shall never know....UNTIL YOU ADD MORE!!! Reallt add more....XD

BadgerHockey
09-14-2006, 01:53 AM
PLEASE add more :) I'm super bored at the moment, and reading this is making me jump up and down bc I'm not good at being paitent.

BMarie521
09-14-2006, 01:56 AM
:( Well she can't add more, she's not on....:( :(

gabyta
09-14-2006, 02:21 AM
maybe the boy is the son of the man who sued her father???

BadgerHockey
09-14-2006, 02:28 AM
Awesome idea gabyta... that would make alot of sense.
I wish she was on so she could add more! :(

bestroyal
09-14-2006, 08:38 PM
More More More! add RIGHT NOW! i said now!

WDWfan36
09-15-2006, 01:24 AM
maybe the boy is the son of the man who sued her father???

Keep going!! I bet he is some famous dude.. heh

I really like the thoughts. I like that you think out of the box. Added a bit more :)

BMarie521
09-15-2006, 01:28 AM
EEK! Why is the officer there? Why does he want Alex?!!

BadgerHockey
09-15-2006, 01:34 AM
Alex is weird.. O_o
In Chapter 2 how it makes him seem famous. But now I don't know what to think.. LOL
Maybe he is a political speaker, and they got mad at him for saying something?
OR!!! Maybe he is impersonating a pop star!! :OH

Fungirlygirl
09-15-2006, 01:46 AM
This is getting good Write more I want to know what happens after she tells the Police.

bestroyal
09-15-2006, 02:01 AM
more more more! did i just said more i mean MORE!

SherrytheFairy
09-15-2006, 07:51 PM
Maybe he's a popstar...and testing her! :D So then maybe if she did reject him it'll show her. >>

Fungirlygirl
09-15-2006, 09:34 PM
I Think The Police Officer Is going to give a reward for finding The most wanted.Then She will Be rich Again Or she Might be Hurt By that Guy ADD MORE :) And That guy Might of sued His father.

PrincessKala
09-15-2006, 09:44 PM
ooo I LOVE It! Great Story!!
I Want to know what Alex Is!!

...Popstar.Of CRIMINAL!!

lol
Great Job!
~Carrie