View Full Version : White Houses

chorustwo
09-09-2006, 11:10 PM
The is a story about a girl who is a orphan and this is her diary that her mom gave her before she and her father died in a fire during a family reunion when she was 4. You will see what I mean by White Houses.

5/2/00

Dear Diary,

Today I found a blue leather book under my name in Ms. Henley's office while me and my friends in the orphanage was snooping around. In a black small box which has my "belongings" in there along with records of stuff. I found this very book I am writing in. It had in the inside "to my daughter from mom" so I figured out my mom gave this to me before she died. I assumed that is was actually from her so I decided to write in it. So that's how I got you. Nothing else to say so I guess the end..

5/5/00

Dear Diary,

There are always times when I do want to have family. I am eight now and has been waiting for four years so that might not happen either sooner or later. Anyways Ms. Henley (the owner of this place) is so mean and rude. Yesterday she gave us cold soup and today she gave us hot milk. That is so gross. That's one reason I want family, to actually have nice hot soup and cold milk. Today Kelly got adopted so one of my friends are gone. Well, acutally that was my last one. Maybe one of these days I will be like them and get out of this place.

5/8/00 tt t

Dear Diary,
when the sun goes down the orphanage is dark, I try to picture myself at my real home. I can remember, a white house, three bedrooms two bathrooms. One room was my bedroom, the purple my nice curtains that was purple, everything! I know you'd think that I can't impossibly remember that. But it was only four years ago, when I had my mother Catherine, my sister kelly, my father, David. Me and my family close together and happy. But then, a huge fire was at our family reunion, a gas fire. It killed all but me. I don't really want to remember much but I do. My only true memory was white houses. Have you ever really noticed the moon like really noticed it? It brings back hope that i could get a family. No, I don't want a rich family. I want one with a sister and a mother and a father. Maybe a dog or cat not my choice. But moving in would be hard. New friends, school, I never really touched a calculator before. I am even starting to think about running away. Don't know how but I do know when, soon.

chorustwo
09-12-2006, 01:40 AM
added another part anyone like so far?