View Full Version : Need Help?

TonyStewartFan
09-02-2005, 01:07 AM
If you need any help with secret codes or anything i can help you. I would like to be a communtity leader some day so let me help you. I know a lot about VMK and the fan site. thanks.
TonyStewartFan
PS
you can email me when ever you want... just to talk or if you have a question. :CastMem:

Danola
09-02-2005, 08:37 AM
Helping people with finding codes on the fan site will not help you become a community leader. VMKforums and VMK are not directly related and in no way interact with each other. This is only a fan site for the game.

TonyStewartFan
09-02-2005, 09:02 PM
Helping people with finding codes on the fan site will not help you become a community leader. VMKforums and VMK are not directly related and in no way interact with each other. This is only a fan site for the game.
i am not helping people just find codes... i am helping them with everything. i just want to help any way i can.
TonyStewartFan
PS
srry if nobody likes my thread. :(

SpinMarty
09-02-2005, 09:06 PM
Welcome TSF - glad to see you on board. It is always good to have a person with a positive attitude and willingness to help come along!

awesomelibby
09-02-2005, 09:14 PM

so can you help me with codes or anyhting else??
awesomelibby

TonyStewartFan
09-02-2005, 09:25 PM
Welcome TSF - glad to see you on board. It is always good to have a person with a positive attitude and willingness to help come along!
thanks, i will be glad to help anyone.
TonyStewartFan

TonyStewartFan
09-02-2005, 09:27 PM
so can you help me with codes or anyhting else??
awesomelibby
i can help you with almost anything... but i can't promise it will help. like all people, i'm not perfect but i do know a lot so feel free to contact me.
TonyStewartFan

Minay
09-02-2005, 09:33 PM
What Danola means is that you can't help yourself be a Community Leader just by the fan site.

What TSF means is that he likes to help people.

I like to help people too..
Paris

TonyStewartFan
09-02-2005, 09:43 PM
What Danola means is that you can't help yourself be a Community Leader just by the fan site.

What TSF means is that he likes to help people.

I like to help people too..
Paris
i know i made this help thread but right now... i need help. every time i apply to be a communtity leader, it says "you need to spend more time in the kingdom" what am i supposed to do?
TonyStewartFan
Ps
oh... and i'm a girl. lol.

Minay
09-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Sorry about that TSF. You have to well, play longer! How long have you played?

Paris

TonyStewartFan
09-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Sorry about that TSF. You have to well, play longer! How long have you played?

Paris
Well... one of my users has been here from day 1.
TonyStewartFan
PS
i'll try again hold on...

adventurjoe
09-03-2005, 12:51 AM
I have seen a lot of furniture codes going around but none of them seem to to work. Are they the one use kind or are people mis-typing them? Or are people making them up? I'm sort of confused so please help. :wave2:

Minay
09-03-2005, 12:52 AM
Well... one of my users has been here from day 1.
TonyStewartFan
PS
i'll try again hold on...

If they have been here since day one, it should work. Do you play your character from day one often?

Paris

Exoxus
09-03-2005, 01:02 AM
Ok then.. I need help!

What is the speed velocity of the male african hefflump in flight? Or how fast can a female Woozle eat honey on mars?

TonyStewartFan
09-03-2005, 02:41 AM
I have seen a lot of furniture codes going around but none of them seem to to work. Are they the one use kind or are people mis-typing them? Or are people making them up? I'm sort of confused so please help. :wave2:
what kind of furniture codes? i haven't seen any of those.... ohh... like the wanted poster? train teleporter? stuff like that? you have to do a quest in disney world in florida or disneyland in california. you have to finsih a quest and then they give you special furniture.
TonyStewartFan
PS
i hope that helped.

TonyStewartFan
10-04-2005, 12:13 AM
Ok then.. I need help!

What is the speed velocity of the male african hefflump in flight? Or how fast can a female Woozle eat honey on mars?
huh? srry i can't help you on that. that is way beyond me. lol.
TonyStewartFan

LilSnooop
10-04-2005, 10:34 PM
Hey ppl if you have any codes you can give me plz give it to me cause i need somthing really bad! so if you give me a code ill be happy for the rest of my life! :hug: :wave2:

SpinMarty
10-04-2005, 11:05 PM
Hey ppl if you have any codes you can give me plz give it to me cause i need somthing really bad! so if you give me a code ill be happy for the rest of my life! :hug: :wave2:

Here you go LilSnooop, all the codes you could want here (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1182).

Welcome to the forums. A word of help for this place is to use the "Search" button above and you will find many answers that you are looking for.

SpinMarty