View Full Version : Post Your Favorite Jokes from Aladdin, A Musical Spectacular (may have **SPOILERS**)

NaviMap
09-03-2006, 02:53 AM
Post your favorite jokes and punchlines from Aladdin, A Musical Spectacular here.

Still Playing at the Hyperion Theater in Disney's California Adventure Park

This will contain some SPOILERS of the humor from the show.

If you want here's some ways you can possibly organize it:

What just happened:
Who is it directed to:
What is it about:
Who said it:
The Joke :D :

I'll go ahead and start with my 3 favorites:

What just happened: Jafar becomes sultan via 1st wish
Who is it directed to: Jafar
What is it about: His ugly looks
Who said it: Genie
The Joke :D : "You're so ugly...if you went into the Haunted Mansion, you'd come out with a paycheck"

What just happened: Aladdin initially decides against using his last wish to set Genie free
Who is it directed to: Aladdin
What is it about: Genie is heartbroken about Aladdin breaking his promise
The Joke :D : "You can just speak to the left hand cause you ain't right (with body language and hand motions)"

What just happened: Aladdin just used his last wish to set Genie free
What is it about: What's he gonna do now that he's free
The Jokes :D :
[B]"I'm off the See the World...but gas prices just went up."
"Lend me some tassle (the carpet), I'm Going to Disneyland!!."
"I'm off to see the World...I'll be back (Arnold Schwarzenegger imitation)."

Pinkdust
09-03-2006, 03:00 AM
I can't remember what exactly happened right before then, but I remember the Genie saying to Jafar....
"If your last name was PepperShaker, you're name would be 'Sultan PepperShaker!"

heeehhhhheeeehhh.. funnneh. ;)

AstroCool_Dude
09-03-2006, 03:27 AM
LOL i haven't seen it but it sounds funny

LordIllidan
09-03-2006, 06:08 PM
What just happened: Genie comes out of lamp for 1st time. Woot.
Who is it directed to: Actually, he seems to be talking to himself...
Who said it: Genie, naturally.
The Joke: "After a thousand years, I'm finally out of that thing! It was like waiting in line for the Towe of Terror!"

The hilarious part was, this was back when TOT just opened, and me and my family planned to go there next O.o

NaviMap
09-04-2006, 02:08 AM
What just happened: Genie comes out of lamp for 1st time. Woot.
Who is it directed to: Actually, he seems to be talking to himself...
Who said it: Genie, naturally.
The Joke: "After a thousand years, I'm finally out of that thing! It was like waiting in line for the Towe of Terror!"

The hilarious part was, this was back when TOT just opened, and me and my family planned to go there next O.oIts unfortunate that the joke won't work anymore, Tower of Terror is lucky to get wait times of 30 min nowadays. One the current genies comes out saying "TA-DA!! <disappointing look towards the crowd> Oh y'all can do better than that. When I say 'TA-DA' that means y'all make out like <certain ill-tempered celebrity> and flip out."

Gummy-bear
09-04-2006, 04:27 AM
What just happened: Can't Remember.
What is it about: How ugly Jafar is.
The Joke :D : I can't remember it word for word but it goes something like this: "You only look good from Ja-FAR."

That is one of my favorite shows!

camara
09-04-2006, 05:46 AM
uh, where was this show, and did it make it to be like a play around the country or something? i saw some sort of aladdin play in the play-theater at this park by me, and this is is usually where shows that were old, traveled, or new play for a day or 2, but planned months ahead.

Xucid
09-04-2006, 02:24 PM
wow thanks for sharing some of these jokes with us. I have never actually seen it but it sounds awesome. My dad saw it and he said its probably the best show he's seen in any of the Diseny's parks. He really liked how they update it with current events too.

NaviMap
09-08-2006, 09:24 PM
What just happened: Jasmine chooses Aladdin as her suitor
What is it about: Genie reacts with tears of joy
The Joke :D : <Big Cry> I'm so happy for you Al! Its just like how it ends on the D-V-D!

What just happened: Can't Remember.
What is it about: How ugly Jafar is.
The Joke :D : I can't remember it word for word but it goes something like this: "You only look good from Ja-FAR."

That is one of my favorite shows!
Varies from time to time but goes exactly or close to this "You look good up close, but you look better from Ja-FAR."
and the follow up joke that usually comes after it is "(to the audience) I'm In-Sultan Him!! (laughs crazily)"

Adventurebry
09-08-2006, 10:15 PM
I LOVE this show. That sultan pepper shaker joke was the best. I also like the DVD joke. Another one is

" So what will it be, deal or no deal?"

He says it just like Mandel (sp?) Hah, I love it.