View Full Version : Her Unsespected Life

TikiRoom
09-01-2006, 01:07 AM
Here is a story, it is a first, so enjoy! P.S. Chapter 2 is short, heh.

Melina Bursar is the typical girl, on the outside, but if you were to walk into her house, you would not even suspect the life she has.

Chapter One

Melina Bursar was born the 6th child of an 8 child family. Her mother died in the hospital along with her 9th brother. The children, in order from oldest to youngest are: Steven, Malcom, Austin, Brittney, Melina, Jason, Agatha, and Marcus. The boys definitely overrule the girls, which means the girls have to fight for everything, and usually that means wrestling, so they do not get what they want most of the time. They all must walk to school together because their father zoomed his way to work. Since Steven is the oldest, and Marcus is the youngest, they do not fight as often. The girls fight with each other the hair brush and such, but never with fists, unlike the 5 boys.

“Hey! Stop it!” yelled Britney. Since she was the oldest of the girls, she had to defend her “tribe” most of the time. “You guys better stop it or we will squash your game systems!

“No please, don’t! Mom got them for us on the last Christmas we had together!” Jason said, about to fall down to his knees and cry.

“Well, I guess we don’t have to “squash” them… But we will do something to you, all of you, us girls, to you boys. Just because you over rule us does not mean you over rule us in dignity!” exclaimed Britney.

“Ahem, not to be all mean, but Mrs. Harems said that I need to get to school early. That will not occur, but can I at least get there on time?” asked Agatha.

“We are not even close the getting to school. Just because some of us are late, does not mean all of us should be late. If someone is ready in time, they should leave, but if it is a younger kid, then they must wait for an older kid to go with them,” said Austin.

“Definitely! So, can anyone go with Aggie?” asked Marcus.

“Well, I guess I can, but you know that no one knows that we are not that wealthy, and then they would ask me if she is my sister, and, and everything would go wrong!” said Melina.

Melina walked Aggie to school. Luckily, Melina didn’t see any of her friends, and got Aggie to school on time. As for the rest of them, they were late, even when they ran as fast as possible!

Later while the twins, Steven and Malcom, were in their science class, in high school, Austin was in his social studies class, in high school, Britney was in her 8th grade class, Melina was in her 7th grade class, Jason was in his 6th grade class, Agatha was in her 5th grade class and Marcus was in his 4th grade class, they all heard, “Will the Bursar’s please come to the office? The Bursar’s, please come to the office,” said the secretary over the intercom.

Uh oh! What could the office want? Why would they want to see all of us? Thought Melina

Chapter 2

As they all walked up to the front office, some seeing the others walk down the halls, they were all chewing ferociously at their thumb nail. They all thought in their minds, What would they want, what, what, what!?

When they got to the office, Mrs. Hufimd, the principal, asked them to come into her office.

“Hello. How is everyone today?” asked Mrs. Hufimd. No one answered. “Well, you were called up here because, oh wait, someone is missing…”

Everyone looked around; they had a count system so they knew where everyone was.

“One!” “Two!” “Three!” “Five!” “Six!” “Seven!” “Eight!”

“Number four is missing. Brittney, where is she?”

Where could Brittney be?

Chapter 3

“Hey, sorry everyone, I was in the middle of a test, a social studies test. For that matter, thanks for calling me up here! So, what’s up?” said Brittney

“Well, thanks for joining us. I was wondering, you know about your mom. How is she?” asked Mrs. Hufimd.

The kids all resisted to say. What could they say, their mom died only three years ago.

“Well, uh, she decided to go to…”

“Paris! She went there for a….”

“Day time spa soothing, thing… She will be home…

“In about eight weeks! She is staying there so long because…”

“She loves the food there, snails and stuff, she loves it!”

“Interesting. And your dad, how is he?” asked Mrs. Hufimd.

“He’s fine; he is doing great while she is gone. It is thought though, keeping up with us all,” said Melina.

“Ah, I see. Well that is all, you may go back to your classes,” replied Mrs. Hufimd.

The day passed through, and they all had to walk home, but Ashley, Melina’s best bud, since Pre-K, asked her if she could stay after school and help her count the tickets everyone put in for the school.

“Um, I don’t know. I have to ask my dad, I will call him at work,” replied Melina.

“What about your mom?” asked Ashley.

Melina didn’t want to lie to her best friend, so she said, “I will just call my dad.”

Ashley replied, “Suit yourself.”

“Hey dad, can I stay after school today with Ashley?” asked Melina.

“I don’t know hun. I am getting home late tonight, but I suppose…”

“Thanks dad! I will be home by 5 o’clock! Bye!” exclaimed Melina.

“I can do it!” said Melina to Ashley.

“Okay. Go over to Ms. Baffin, we will be in her group,” said Ashley.

Oh my gosh! thought Melina, Why are we in the same group as Dan the Mystery Man, and also my dream boy, Brad? Why, why!

She knew Dan had liked her since 4th grade, but she liked Brad.

Chapter 4

“Oh, hi Brad, Dan,” said Melina. She was waiting for Ashley to come over, but apparently Ms. Baffin had put Ashley into a different group. Melina was stuck with Dan, Brad, Ambary, Emill, and Mr. Hafts.

“Hi Melina,” said Dan

“Hi Melina,” said Brad.

“Okay everyone; we have Mrs. Frond’s, Ms. Knifing’s, and Mr. Noggin’s class’s tickets,” said Mr. Hafts.

“Okay,” said the kids.

Everyone was working on the tickets, counting, marking them, and throwing them away, when Melina’s hand brushed over Brad’s. They eyed each other and blushed. Dan saw it happen, and he got a little jealous. He could sense that Melina liked Brad, and possibly Brad liked Melina. So Dan “accidentally” threw some tickets at Brad, and said Melina did it. That would make Melina like him a whole lot! Even though Brad knew Dan did it, he still thought Melina was behind it for some strange reason.

Once Melina got home, she told her sister, Brittney what happened. She knew that one of their brothers was friends with him, and he, Austin, knew who Brad liked. How would they convince Austin to tell them who? thought Melina.

Chapter 5

“Well, I might tell… for a reasonable price,” Austin said, smugly.

“Right, but your reasonable price would be like, $50!” exclaimed Brittney.

“Nah, only like $10,” replied Brad.

“Hmmm, how about we both pitch in and pay $5?” Melina thought up.

“Yea! Great idea! Okay, so let’s pay him,” paraded Brittney.

Melina and Brittney went to get $5, but Melina was a little worried, she knew she could just tell her dad if Austin didn’t tell her, after they paid him, of course.

“Okay,” they both said, “Here is your money!”

“Okay, well Brad likes…”

Chapter 6

“Two people, Melina, and, well, Scarlet,” told Austin.

“Well that’s just great; Brad likes me, and the most popular girl in the school. I won’t be able to sum up to her!” yelled Melina.

“Well, you can like, ask him, oh wait! I have a great idea! Ask him to the Spring Fling!” acting like she was a genius.

“I don’t know… I will think about it” said Melina.

Ataarii
09-01-2006, 01:19 AM
I Think This Will Be A GOod Story,Got Teh VMK Camp Fire Ready!

TikiRoom
09-01-2006, 01:20 AM
Thanks, and I don't wanna brag, but when I wrote this on a Word Doc. It is 10th grade writing, and I am like below that, a lot, LOL.

Ataarii
09-01-2006, 01:26 AM
Hmm,When I Took The Writing Test ABout A Week Ago It Said I Could Write 12th Grade Writing.

Tris-Remix
09-01-2006, 01:34 AM
My baby friends story that you must read! i wrote it in Grade 3. got a A on it, (i'm not bragging, ok maybe a little) And my teacher said I can do Grade 6 Spelling :D.

TikiRoom
09-01-2006, 01:40 AM
Nice people :)

BMarie521
09-01-2006, 02:38 PM
It's pretty good so far! :D

TikiRoom
09-01-2006, 11:06 PM
Thanks, the first chapter is coming soon :) I might even make it into a book, oh.... that would be sweet! So, it is coming up :)

BMarie521
09-01-2006, 11:12 PM
Your welcome. And yay! your starting to write!

I kinda want to make a story but I have no good plots.. oh well :D

Softball_atTheDisco
09-01-2006, 11:20 PM
hurry and write it..I have storys bit they are all about like rich girls, models, life in Beverly Hills, etc ya know

TikiRoom
09-01-2006, 11:42 PM
Okay, it is now posted! I need to go and do soemthing, so I MIGHT edit it a bit later...

BMarie521
09-01-2006, 11:50 PM
Yay! Ohh... there in trouble.... :D

TikiRoom
09-02-2006, 12:13 AM
So you think, but you never know, I am still deciding what is happening though... LOL

BMarie521
09-02-2006, 12:22 AM
Ohh.! I know maybe the principal is going to give them money and the principal is going to give me money too!!

Hehe^

The story is good so far.. :D

Softball_atTheDisco
09-02-2006, 12:23 AM
nice, I like it

TikiRoom
09-02-2006, 01:41 AM
LOL, and thanks :)

Tinklover
09-02-2006, 01:43 AM
Kep writing more please!!!!!!!!!

TikiRoom
09-02-2006, 02:11 AM
I will let one out everyday, and if you are lucky, one in the morning, and one at night :)

ariellover4life
09-02-2006, 03:53 AM
wow! cool story cant wait for more

TikiRoom
09-02-2006, 04:05 AM

TikiRoom
09-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Sorry for the dp, but I wrote chapter two. It is short though...

BMarie521
09-02-2006, 04:46 PM
No! Where's Brittney(sp?)!!!!

Good story.

TikiRoom
09-02-2006, 04:51 PM
Thanks, I am going to get chapter 3 up today, well sometime tonight. :)

BMarie521
09-02-2006, 04:59 PM
Yes!!! I want to know what happens!!!

TikiRoom
09-02-2006, 05:16 PM
I am going to start writing it now, maybe...

TikiRoom
09-03-2006, 05:23 PM
Okay, the next chapcter is up, but I had to wait to say it was up, so, read on :)

BMarie521
09-03-2006, 05:26 PM
Yay! But I already read that, yesterday! More more more!!! Write more! :D :D :D

TikiRoom
09-03-2006, 05:31 PM
I might, but frenchessica, her VMKF/VMK name, my friend, is coming over, sleeping over. So, I will have to write it before, or wait until tomorrow.

PrincessKala
09-03-2006, 05:33 PM
Wow! Great story so Far Tiki! Thpugh it get's a little confusing with all the names..lol

BMarie521
09-03-2006, 05:33 PM
Okay, I can wait......:D

TikiRoom
09-03-2006, 06:06 PM
Wow! Great story so Far Tiki! Thpugh it get's a little confusing with all the names..lol

Yes, very confusing, I cannot usually remember who they are, Lol

Okay, I can wait......:D

Okay :)

TikiRoom
09-05-2006, 02:47 AM
The next chapter is out :)

ariellover4life
09-07-2006, 01:52 AM
cool write more!

TikiRoom
09-08-2006, 11:42 PM
I did, chapter 5 is up :)