View Full Version : Which Hotel?

MickeyForMayor
08-31-2006, 09:52 PM
i'm hopefully going to WDW in november and i was wondering which of the moderate hotels should i choose?
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Disney's Port Orleans Resort French Quarter
Disney's Port Orleans Resort Riverside

i've seen all of you help others so i respect your opions :D

PrincessKairi12
08-31-2006, 09:56 PM
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort =O!!! I love that place 0.0 if not, Disney's Port Orleans Resort Riverside. They're both so awesome ^.^! Whichever you choose, enjoy your stay :p

Schmoofy
08-31-2006, 10:04 PM
Caribbean Beach is a BIG resort. Only take it if you're up to talking some distance to your room after a long day (there's an in-resort bus).

We stayed at Coronado Springs once, it was nice. We were going to stay there 2 trips ago, but when we checked in and such, the people weren't Disney quality. We ended up getting upgraded to the Contemporary. I personally don't like Coronado anyway.

I really liked Dixie Landings, and can't remember if they changed to name to PO-Riverside or PO-French quarter. Whatever one Dixie Landings used to be, stay there. Let me look this up..

Oranges
08-31-2006, 10:05 PM
I definitely suggest Caribbean Beach. The theme is beautiful, the colors are amazing, the plants are incredible and the overall experience is to die for. If you stay there, I guarantee that you'll love it.

~Oranges

gigarichard
08-31-2006, 10:05 PM
Port Orleans French Quater all the way! Everthing is close by, no long walking. Good food and service. But anywhere you go you'll have a great time :) And Schmoofy it's Riverside

Doodle
08-31-2006, 10:06 PM
I believe Dixie Landings is now Riverside, Schmoofy :)

But I definately vote for POFQ. Especially because of the size issue. It's nice and small. Although the buses are shared w/Riverside, POFQ gets on AND off first!

Googelibear
08-31-2006, 11:31 PM
Definitely one of the Port Orleans Resorts for me.
At the Riverside you have a wonderful pool and you can pool hop to the french side's pool.
POR Riverside has an entertainer "Piano Bob" whom you should not miss. He has the entire River Roost Bar hopping including the smallest and youngest of kids. Fantastic.

jml1866
09-19-2006, 02:46 PM
Carribean beach Hotel is great. Another great one is the Wilderness lodge. It is a bit more expensive than the moderate hotels but it is on the lower end of the more expensive ones. It's a great value plus you can boat to the Magic Kingdom.