View Full Version : Sparrow Costume Can Be Traded Again

MisterToad
08-22-2006, 03:14 PM
The Jack Sparrow costume can now be traded. Hurry up and trade before they change their minds again. :)

ASuperStitch
08-22-2006, 03:17 PM
The Jack Sparrow costume can now be traded. Hurry up and trade before they change their minds again. :)

WOW I wonder what brought this about? Are you sure? Because I have one for trade and need to know if I should reopen the thread.

MisterToad
08-22-2006, 03:25 PM
WOW I wonder what brought this about? Are you sure?I just tested it and I was able to trade it to another one of my characters.

ASuperStitch
08-22-2006, 03:27 PM
I was just about to do the same thing. I wonder if the other non-tradeable items have also been reversed back to tradeable?

Yep i concur, it is tradeable again but none of the other items are..........................yet

Extras
08-22-2006, 03:32 PM
It could have been a mistake.
Or yavn making it untradeable a mistake.
- thinks -
yavn leaning on the keyboard on the VMK HQ and making the Items untradeable.
Nah!!

Dizznygrl
08-22-2006, 04:05 PM
This is interesting. It must be that they didn't have that much tampering with this game as the others. That makes sense because we haven't seen an overstock of Sparrow Costumes like we did with the Narnia teleporters.

I wish they would communicate with us about things like this instead of making us guess.

RoyalHighness
08-22-2006, 10:47 PM
The Jack Sparrow costume can now be traded. Hurry up and trade before they change their minds again. :)I will trade you 2 very rare Yeti pins for your Jack Sparrow costume <giggles>

xKawaii
08-22-2006, 11:27 PM
Woot :). I'm happy that VMK made that decision. It was kind of like punishing the people who didn't do anything wrong - just the scripters.

Now, I was able to get a Sparrow Hat from my friend =). I hope VMK doesn't change it back any time soon, because if I let me sister borrow it, then there's going to be a problem... :@@:.

xKawaii :nemo:

tudorangel
08-23-2006, 05:06 PM
thx vmk. i was about to trade for one.

DizCaptain
08-23-2006, 06:58 PM
Yay! Now I can lose all hope of getting it again! XD. I hope I will get one soon. I know some many people who are trading it. So hopefully someone will like my offer!

Proracer1
08-29-2006, 11:07 PM
I want a sparrow suit badly really badly.

thomas/sora/dudeetaye
08-31-2006, 12:44 PM
it is very rare , though i got it on my first try on the pirate game! WOOOOOT! so just look in the trading post and you will see my thread where im trading it