View Full Version : ~Kingdom Hearts 3 Info Here ~

Misskayla
08-21-2006, 06:25 AM
In Kingdom Hearts 2 the ending was when kairi and sora met hands right? Well there is a secret ending that not everyone sees on their game. Its called Kingdom Hearts 3 and for sure its coming the info below is info i found on the web said by other ppl.

1.Tetsuya Nomura said that those people aren't Sora, Riku, and Kairi. The are entierly new people. Of course he knows their name AND their faces but OF COURSE we don't know that yet!
2. heard rumors KH3 Has no Sora or all of the people in the former kh games,but do i believe this??
3.dude its simple at the end the person on the left is sora since hes holding kingdom key and the person in the middle is kairi since she holding the keyblade she got fomr riku near the end of kingdom hearts 2 and the one on the right is riku since hes holding his awesome bat wing blade
4.Kingdom hearts 3 wil be released on ps3, and in 2011. More info? Then message me! Just so everyone knows, this war is a war that occured or is going to happen, and that is NOT Riku, Sora, and Kairi
5.I have a feeling that the figure walking at the end is Shalashaska! You never know
6.and the chasers r probably the new enemies, kh1 was heartless born from hearts, nobodies born of the body, and chasers born of the soul
just a guess
7.hmmm leme get this stright so the three keybaldes (i think) are kairi's riku's sora's and mickies... yeah kari has a keybalde but what weirds me out is namine is a nobody but no one knows who is her true self i mean it could be kari but she was never turned into a heartless...
8.namine was created differently kairi's heart was in sora so in a since she still lost her heart but not becoming a heartless and those three keyblades are sora riku and mickey i think the keyblad that kariri used was one that riku summoned i might be wrong
9.hmmm posibly... but there was a girl that picked up a keybalde... i mean it whould make sence that it whould be kairi's or maybe theres a differnt from of heartless something stronger than a nobody maybe something about a heartless and a noboy coming together to make something different... i mean we will never know until the game comes out
10.Well, Kairi was able to hold it....so i'm thinking Riku let out Kairi's true power with his dark power. But you're right one of those keyblades were Kairi's.....
11.theres going to be kingdom hearts 3 the final thing and other stuff with dinsey charters
12.Personally, I think those three keybalde handlers are just some people that won a battle....I think the most important person is the person walking in the distance.......
I have more but this is what ppl think...i did not say these things other ppl did , i sure hope they dont drop Sora and Kairi :eek: :(
Due date is in 2011.....

Pics from The Vid:
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4239/kbw030lfip4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
more soon...

kittenofthenight
08-21-2006, 06:41 AM
so what? are Sora, Kairi,and Riku not going to be in the thrid?! or maybe its their kids hmm possibly

Misskayla
08-21-2006, 06:46 AM
no Kingdom Hearts 3 i think is in the past im not to sure...i really HATE it when they drop ppl like that XD

Quibbles
08-21-2006, 06:47 AM
I made a thread about KH3 a while ago, you may find it interesting :)

http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65103

Misskayla
08-21-2006, 06:50 AM
yea @_@ wow thats cool XD

kittenofthenight
08-21-2006, 06:59 AM
hmm from the looks of it maybe its their kids? hey its possible!

DizCaptain
08-21-2006, 01:05 PM
Nice info. THanks for it. BNut dropping characters what just be silly. They really need to keep teh story going, lol.

llamasrcool
08-21-2006, 01:16 PM
WAIT...2011?!?!!?!? I cant wait that long omg!!!!!!!!! this really stinks bc i love sora and the whole gang....are you sure they didnt just say that to get everyone hyped up?

Misskayla
08-21-2006, 07:58 PM
Im sure....but the ppl who said this are not that sure >_< im getting more info as we speak.....I want Sora,Kairi and Riku to Stay Tho!!!

Fantasysurfingboy
08-21-2006, 08:03 PM
It's the past because on the end one of the things say... " Xeonhart's Memory" oh and sp?

wonderfulmapu
08-21-2006, 08:05 PM
How DARE they remove Sora,Kairi, and Riku!!!!!
Why would they do something like that?

Misskayla
08-21-2006, 08:08 PM
I Know!! its getting me mad also >_< i got some pics of te vid im going to post now...

thedude25
08-21-2006, 08:26 PM
its the past!! i know this bc i signed up for something and told me a short story about KH3!!

Misskayla
08-21-2006, 08:32 PM
Its not fair!!! i dont want it to be in a the Past bc i like sora,kairi and riku!!!! THEY CANT DO THIS!!

kittenofthenight
08-22-2006, 04:42 AM
Maybe it will me the gang's parents!

Misskayla
08-22-2006, 04:47 AM
i dont care Who it Is! i like Sora,Kairi and Riku no one ELSE!!! gr

PirateMario
08-22-2006, 05:08 AM
Ah, I bet they arent gonna be gone, They always pop up. I mean, in KHII, Roxas Came Up and I bet alot of People Where all " Where the cheese is Sora!?" Same with KHI, when you lock all worlds,and get all the Puppies and Beat the game, there is a Trailer of KHII with two people 1 being Roxas and the Other Being Riku in Thier Battle at the world that never was. But in the Trailer, Roxas Came out saying " where's Sora?" So I bet alot of people didnt think he was gonna be in the next game too!

Misskayla
08-22-2006, 05:17 AM
Ah, I bet they arent gonna be gone, They always pop up. I mean, in KHII, Roxas Came Up and I bet alot of People Where all " Where the cheese is Sora!?" Same with KHI, when you lock all worlds,and get all the Puppies and Beat the game, there is a Trailer of KHII with two people 1 being Roxas and the Other Being Riku in Thier Battle at the world that never was. But in the Trailer, Roxas Came out saying " where's Sora?" So I bet alot of people didnt think he was gonna be in the next game too!

Your Right! but ppl say they heard the maker of Kingdom Hearts say they are different ppl at least a person Said that but not alot of ppl this thats true, im really sad right now :(

PirateMario
08-22-2006, 05:20 AM
Ah Dont Worry, they Might Pop up at the end with Sora saying " Aww man! I missed the War!" >_< Well, I dont think that'll happen, But If they got a letter in KHII Why are they going Back in time to who knows when! O_o Ooh See, Sora might just be in your Party!

Misskayla
08-22-2006, 05:25 AM
Ah Dont Worry, they Might Pop up at the end with Sora saying " Aww man! I missed the War!" >_< Well, I dont think that'll happen, But If they got a letter in KHII Why are they going Back in time to who knows when! O_o Ooh See, Sora might just be in your Party!

i hope your right XD

kittenofthenight
08-22-2006, 05:30 AM

i agree with him. Chip and Dale could build a gummie ship that goes back in time

SuperJaekizzle
08-22-2006, 05:39 AM
The thing about namine is she is a nobody, remember when kairi has the purple flame eyes because of the heartless that is a clue right there.

PirateMario
08-22-2006, 05:42 AM
Purple Flame eyes? When Did the Purple Flame Eyes pop up? I dont remember >_< But then again, When Riku got Overtaken by Heartless Ansem, Shouldn't he have a Nobody too? O_o his might pop up next game.

Misskayla
08-22-2006, 05:51 AM
Purple Flame eyes? When Did the Purple Flame Eyes pop up? I dont remember >_< But then again, When Riku got Overtaken by Heartless Ansem, Shouldn't he have a Nobody too? O_o his might pop up next game.

Maybe Riku is a nobody....he said that the evil was after him for a long time right or something like that myabe they have yet to find the real Riku

PirateMario
08-22-2006, 06:00 AM
Nah,He went into Darkness to get Kairi and Junk, he's the real deal.

Shadowblader
08-22-2006, 06:52 AM
here is all i know
1. it wont be called kingdom hearts 3 the director said
2. chasers are not like the heartless nor nobodies, they may be who you are in this game
3. it will be younger worlds in the time like sleeping beauty

pirateheart14
09-04-2006, 12:57 AM
I hope that they don'y turn into Final Fantasy Series because that is way to confusing with all the different stories. Don't flame me bc I LOVE Final Fantasy almost as much as Kingdom Hearts but to me the series gets too confusing. Great Graphics though.

mattguy
09-04-2006, 12:50 PM
are you crazy its not gonna be realased in 2011!!

ccooldudecool
09-04-2006, 01:03 PM
Part of your statement is true but kingdom ( ) is most likely to come out in 2008 - 2009 usa. 2007-2008 japan.

ariellover4life
09-04-2006, 04:41 PM
no! the better not drop sora and kairi or i may never play the game again! cause sora is like the best.I will cry if they take both of them out

Misskayla
09-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Yea.............

ariellover4life
09-04-2006, 05:11 PM
yea! sora and all them will be in but there grown up yea!

Misskayla
10-08-2006, 05:07 PM
Well i sure hope they stay in it! Gosh, kingdom hearts is about Sora and them, not some past War!

avastpirateace
10-29-2006, 06:25 AM
actually if they make the new one about the past sora and the others most likely wont be in it

jamiewe
10-29-2006, 10:06 AM
But there is no past war there will be a war. And people started saying there will be a KH Series that wont happen if they dont do a third game. the future will tell more but it will be proberly 3 years from now for them to make a third game. It took about 4 hours just to pass twilight town that long not because im bad at it LOL.

Exoxus
10-29-2006, 12:24 PM
Shalashaska..?! What..?!

jab1235
01-10-2007, 12:19 AM
what system i hopefully the psp

rockstrkid
02-10-2007, 10:16 PM
Some of that information is irrelevant. I got this to help get all your minds straightened out.

info from http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhearts3/index.shtml

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The trailer brings us to a deserty plain with dark clouds over head. Three heavily armored soldiers are standing by a great beast that has been slain, which quickly erupts into dust and then nothing. Previous thoughts of it being a structure are false as it has feet, seen for mere seconds. The first soldier we see has chrome armor with a helmet that has rabbit-like earpieces. He wears a cape and holds a giant keyblade over his shoulder which is of an unfamiliar design.

To his right, another armoured figure walks towards him, also dawning a cape. This character has ear-pieces that shoot backwards, rather than up. The tinted eyepiece is the same as the first soldier, the eyes are unseen. This second charater has larger forearm armour and is relatively thinner. He is not carrying a weapon.

To the first soldiers left is a third character. Much like the first soldier in appearance but there is something about this third soldier that looks feminine. The walk or the figure makes this last character have a female touch. This character is carrying a keyblade as well.

As the three are close together, the first soldier moves towards three keyblades sticking out of the sand. The first keyblade in the line has been argued to be either Kairi's Keyblade used late in Kingdom Hearts II or Mickey's Keyblade, then there is The Kingdom Key, followed by Riku's Road To Dawn Keyblade. The fact that these three Keyblades are selected above all others predict great importance of the three heroes once again. Much thanks to the many people who have e-mailed me with corrections referring to the keyblades. When the soldier moves closer to them, the ruin he was standing on vanishes into dust. The soldiers pick up the keyblades, the two with the pointed "ears" weild two blades each, the one with "ears" pointing back picks up the Kingdom Key and is holding another Keyblade.

There is a quick pan outwards and it is revealed that there are hundreds upon hundreds of keyblades sticking out of the ground. It strongly resembles a graveyard. There are for pathes carved out, which have a striking resemblence to the crossroads from Chain of Memories. The crossroads proved as paths between light, dark, twilight (as DiZ said) and dawn (as Riku said). Each character in the trailer comes from a different path, indicating a different state of heart. It is clear the crossroads will play an important part in KH3.

Suddenly, there is a distant rumble, almost like an explosion. The three look into the distance and through the haze of the heat, an outline can be seen of a figure. Then the following captions show up on screen:

"It all begins with birth by sleep."
"Master of Keyblade"

Speculation suggests this refers to the characters holding the Keyblades. Maybe they are fighting to find the true master?

"The Lost Two"

A popular belief is that this is commenting on two soldier characters who followed the path of darkness, using the Keyblade.

"Memory of Xehanort"

Possibly the biggest hint in the trailer. This almost reveals that the next game will deal largely with Xehanort's lost memories from before he met Ansem.

"Chasers"

The name we are giving the soldiers right now. It is very vague.

"Keyblade War"

May be a war that has passed or is coming. We believe it is the reason Xehanort loses his memory and it may in fact be the war to discover who the real Keyblade Master is.

The final text says, "It all begins...with birth by sleep."

This is very unknown, some believe it is another kind of Nobody or a story created while Sora was asleep for one year.

Hope this Helps!!

rockstrkid

Shadowblader
03-02-2007, 03:27 AM
Curious: has anyone ever thought chasers was a term and not their name...as in they're chasing after the keyblades secrets or something? lol, and the key blade master probably might be the creator of the keyblade and his keyblade(s). maybe Xehanort was born by the imagination of someone in their sleep, just a theory. Maybe their is a reason why their is so little amount of known keybladers...maybe the war is truley in the past...or maybe the game play takes place before AND after KH1/2.

i had many other ideas...but i forgot them at the moment XD

btw misskayla, it actually isn't revolved around Sora, Sora is just a playable character, as is Roxas and King Mickey. Besides, I actually would like more playable characters.

Ariel, I'm sorry it isn't them, the director of the game even said, it wasn't them.

Rockstrkid thank you for the site, I been looking for it fr a month, I lost it when I had to crash my computer :(

oh! The castle in the heartless town(I like calling it heartless town...) was never said to have collapsed, or been destroyed, and remember when Mal. n Pete said they wanted the castle...ever thought they might take it over, and in a city full of heartlesses, It'll make more sense.

what else...oh! Cid also creates gummie machines, unless everyone forgot, plus to break the laws of time in a game kit won't make sense...the only game that messes with the laws and fabric of time was Blinx the cat...and i don't think that was successful -_-'

Btw, sora became a heartless because his heart was defeated, kairi never became a heartless because her heart was in sora, as in, not taken over, sora's was. Riku NEVER became a heartless, he went into the darkness, his figure and form changed...doesn't meaaan he went heartless, ever. obviously no one noticed the fact Namine is the only nobody with the letter X in it...well, the truth is, in Mix 2 roxas had the letters of his name mixed around and had an X added by either Xehanort or riku version of ansem...so namine never had Xehanort do that to her. hmm...im obviously missing something....oh riiight; Why can't people accept the fact...sora had a high chance of not being in the next game, I was actually glad i saw Roxas instead of sora, He hogged too much spot light, and roxas looks much cooler XP...my opinion, don't go ape crazy on me for speaking out.

shadowkryptonite
03-05-2007, 11:31 PM
Deleted for false info.

Tygotgame
03-05-2007, 11:43 PM
Yea they are in the process of making KH3 but it is still going to take about another copple of years

PirateMario
03-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Also, if you can go to Game Spot .com Just searh Kingdom Hearts and look at the videos in the KH2, or on the Search list. You'll see stuff from Final mix!

Shadowblader
03-06-2007, 12:21 AM
Sorry for the bump, but those who don't know, Chasers are people who make keys. And I bet, the 3 people are chasers. 1 from light, 1 from twilight, and 1 from darkness. Keyblades are assigned to 1 person. After those groups are gone, the wielder will keep going as far as he can, until the keyblade finds another better host, or until the wielder passes away, or dies. After the past wielder is gone, a new group of wielders will be set some keyblades, and then they go as far as they can, then the 3 chasers repeat the step.

now is this a theory some site without facts made up, or did you think of this during math class? -_-'

shadowkryptonite
03-06-2007, 12:39 AM
Not math, spelling.

P.S. Forgot to say that was my thought :)

Zero0911
03-06-2007, 12:58 AM
Shadow blader it was riku in ansem's form who showed roxas the letter. He was helping ansem the wise and that he was about the only person over ever made contact with him oh except Axcel

rockstrkid
03-06-2007, 02:20 AM
Sorry for the bump, but those who don't know, Chasers are people who make keys. And I bet, the 3 people are chasers. 1 from light, 1 from twilight, and 1 from darkness. Keyblades are assigned to 1 person. After those groups are gone, the wielder will keep going as far as he can, until the keyblade finds another better host, or until the wielder passes away, or dies. After the past wielder is gone, a new group of wielders will be set some keyblades, and then they go as far as they can, then the 3 chasers repeat the step.

There are four paths. You forgot dawn, so your info is irelevant. In an interview with Hikaru, chasers are the people who recieved keyblades from the 'keyblade graveyard' and try to find its owner. It gives you a hint like in the secret ending where the 3 armored figures picked up sora's, riku's, and kairi's keyblades. Then there was the fourth figure that is in the dust cloud. He is the fourth chaser. (in my avatar. It is from KH2: Final Mix). If you believe I am wrong, can I have a link to where you found that information?

CapnOlaf
03-06-2007, 02:38 AM
I think dropping out characters would be a horrible idea. Here is an example of dropping out characters... In the Santa Clause trilogy, Bernard(David Krumholtz)(Sp?) Was in number one and two... but his character was dropped in the third film.

Shadowblader
03-06-2007, 07:23 PM
Shadow blader it was riku in ansem's form who showed roxas the letter. He was helping ansem the wise and that he was about the only person over ever made contact with him oh except Axcel

dude...i know that, ansem(heartless) was gone in KH1, so the ansem in 2 has always been riku -_-

shadowkryptonite
03-06-2007, 09:05 PM
I must have bad eye cordination -.-, I didn't see the forth path on KH2 secret ending...

rockstrkid
03-06-2007, 10:05 PM
I must have bad eye cordination -.-, I didn't see the forth path on KH2 secret ending...

did you know that they came from one path and there were three others? I think you just don't know how to count to four.

miketic524
04-01-2007, 11:56 PM
If some ppl have KH2-Final Mix, there's a scene where the three chasers from the secret ending of KH2 were fighting the person that was walking towards them. Then they start fighting, then one of them goes down, its all in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix fansite or something, I just found it in that website Also, i heard that the third game would be called: Kingdom Hearts III- The Rise of the Unknown.

http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/ - link to video of the alternate videos on KH2:Final Mix