View Full Version : GOT to stop please...

maxxkid
08-12-2006, 11:43 PM
i dont know about you guys, but i hate the commercials disney channel shows. They might be nice, but -this is just my opinion- i think, "who cares" about some kid in the middle of the US who does sports? who cares if you collect stuff? this is just my opinon. no snappy comments please.

InfernoWanter
08-12-2006, 11:52 PM
Well i think they are kinda cool, i like those mini-shows like Sports Dreams and Check This Kid Out.
Check This Kid Out Is like learning what other kids/teens do, and what you can do.
The Sports Dreams teaches what other sports kids do, and how they followed their dreams, and how you can follow your own dreams.
So if you think its annoying flip to another channel and see if the show is back on every now and then don't just sit around moping about how boring the commercials are :|

FantasyMickey
08-12-2006, 11:58 PM
I think those commercials are ok, what I cant stand now is Shorty McShort Shorts. Every time I see a commercial on there now, its him. SHows have been even ending early to show that.
I think that is it encouraging to see kids playing sports and what they collect, and they dont abuse those commercials.
I do addmit, they do need some new commercials, it feels like I have been watching the same ones for months now.

Dudejoejoe
08-13-2006, 12:35 AM
Well it fills like that because Disney channel has nothing but Disney commericals!! They have enough money to do that.

Middiebear
08-13-2006, 12:56 AM
Disney Channel is famous for not being ad-supported...

They have to fill the time with something...

But I've got to admit... Once you watch the SAME commercials over and over... They get quite annoying...

vmkstar99
08-13-2006, 01:40 AM
Yes, the disney commercials are ok (but the shortymcshortsshorts commercial, i strongly dislike) but i'm so bored of watching repeats of that 365 reports thing and mikes super short show.

Goofyono
08-13-2006, 01:41 AM
it's not that bad.. but i like disney 411 and disney 365

Hunterman
08-19-2006, 08:43 PM
Compared to ABC's commercials and stuff DisneyChannel has great comercials:Tigger: :Tigger:

MarathonMan
08-19-2006, 08:53 PM
well disney's commercials are alot shorter than most so im not complaining. Though it is annoying seeing the same kids, on the same commercial for like two years.

snowegoof
08-20-2006, 01:59 AM
shorty is kinda innapropriate, and it seems more nickelodeon than disney. i HATE the same commercials repeating over and over. what happened to disney channel when it was like HBO and didn't have the commercials until AFTER the show? also, on toon disney, they have all these sorts of irs commercials on it? whats up with that? you really think some 10 or 12 year old is going to care about that stuff?

jamiewe
08-25-2006, 10:44 AM
The UK's disney channel has no commercials. :D

only a few little promos

FrozenPeach
08-28-2006, 07:18 PM
If yall don't like the commercials, then change the channel! Gosh!

LoL!

-FrozenPeach

Tris-Remix
08-31-2006, 01:21 AM
I like disney channel commercials! They're fun to watch because i like hearing about stuff and more. I kinda hate when they go back to the show, but they have too :Tongue:

Tris-Remix
08-31-2006, 12:19 PM
If yall don't like the commercials, then change the channel! Gosh!

LoL!

-FrozenPeach

Your like my dad, everytime there's a commercial, he just changes it and my mom gets mad. it's actually kinda funny. :)

MelodyRose
11-06-2006, 12:33 PM
I used to watch disney channel but it got boring. I think it was the commercials which they gave over and over and over again (ergh, dumb commericals). Or I must have grown out of it.

wendygirl
11-07-2006, 12:43 AM
i remember the old disney too. i miss it :(
yeah i change the channel when the commercials come on.
they play the same ones everytime!

PowerGirl
11-07-2006, 01:57 AM
The commercials are OK, I mean, some of them are really interesting, but they show them for like, 2 years. Try to find some new kids Disney Channel! But it's good to see regular, non-actor kids following their non-actor related dreams. What I would like to see, instead of sports, because the chances of being a sports star is very slim, kids with ambitions to become business owners, starting with a lemonade stand. I like Check this Kid Out because it shows kids pursuing honorable things, like painting and writing letters to kids in the hospital. The commercials on Disney Channel are better than watching some commercial on some hair product that will never work, or some new hamburger from some huge resteraunt chain that I don't care about. These commercials are pretty informative.

PrincessWall
11-07-2006, 02:00 AM
They should come up with other commercials, because it gets annoying to listen to the same thing over, and over, and over etc. again. Seriously, I had a dream about elephants once after seeing that girl who collects elephants 10 million times. "They're my friends", kept replaying in my head. It was quite scary.