View Full Version : Suggestions please?

WhiteTiger/PeepsBunny
08-29-2005, 04:30 AM
Well, here is my first pathetic attempt at editing a VMK picture. I was aiming to make a green princess dress. Part of it turned out all right, but it looks kind of funny to me. It looks a lot better at a distance, trust me.

Anyway, if anyone has suggestions on how to get good at this (besides practicing I mean), they would be GREATLY appreciated! I'd really like to make costumes and things, but I think this turned out really bad, and I'd like to get better. Thanks in advance! :cat1:

lol
08-29-2005, 05:01 AM
heres my bad etempt to make a green crown to go with it!!

WhiteTiger/PeepsBunny
08-29-2005, 05:05 AM
heres my bad etempt to make a green crown to go with it!!
Oh, thank you!! That looks really nice! After the way the rest of it turned out, I didn't want to try making one. Anyway, it looks great!

Wow those are so cool those look like they were made from paint i use that also!
Thanks!! :) I really appreciate that! I personally think it's horrible, but that's probably because I was aiming too high for my first try. I was shooting for making it look exactly like the existing dresses, but green. Yes, I made it in paint, and lol edited it further, changing the color of the crown. :cat1:

neopet
08-29-2005, 05:11 AM
Wow those are so cool those look like they were made from paint i use that also!

Claw
08-29-2005, 07:32 AM
yeah (short). :CastMem:

WhiteTiger/PeepsBunny
08-30-2005, 06:00 PM
Okay, I know there are a lot of talented people out there! I'd really, really, really appreciate it if someone would post some tips on how to get good at making costumes/editing VMK pictures! I'd like to get good, and I would love it if someone would tell some tricks of the trade. Thanks in advance! :cat1: