View Full Version : Quest Problem

PrincessJennie
08-02-2006, 04:32 PM
Im going to WDW again on August 24, I did the quests last on July 20th. I was just printing out some of the quests early and I noticed at the bottom the the Tomorrowland Quest it says valid July 15,2005 through December 31,2005. Can receive prizes every 30 days. First of all when I got back I did this quest and got the prizes so I dont think those valid dates are right. Then on the High School Musical it says valid May 23,2006 through September 30, 2006. Prizes recieved every 90 days. So, I'm confused can I go and do all the quests when I go next time? Or not?

AceGoalkeeper
08-02-2006, 04:35 PM
sure you can, they're all valid, and your able to do all of them :D the tomorrowland quest, they extended but didn't change the dates on it, so it's still valid even tho the quest said it wasn't (if ya looked it said that in vmk newsletter for a while ;))

aengus
08-02-2006, 04:39 PM
if you are an AP holder you will not be able to redeem the prizes again. If you have new tickets you will be able to. I am not sure on the tomorrowland quest however, if it really says every 30 days on it, I guess that one you can.

PrincessJennie
08-02-2006, 04:41 PM
Oh yeah thanks aengus, I never thought of that. We did have AP even though we dont live in Florida (but we should) and they just ran out so we are getting new ones so I can start over with a clean slate right?

Minichristy
08-02-2006, 04:47 PM
When you get your new passport, I believe you can re-do all the quests. That is what my brother was able to do.:wave2:

MichelleXL
08-02-2006, 04:50 PM
Oh yeah thanks aengus, I never thought of that. We did have AP even though we dont live in Florida (but we should) and they just ran out so we are getting new ones so I can start over with a clean slate right?

Yes, that is correct, a whole new clean slate :)
Just went yesterday, and Tomorrowland quest is still valid and being accepted. Enjoy your trip! :)

Michelle

PrincessJennie
08-02-2006, 04:56 PM
And a question about the new pirate quest, so there is a code on the back of the actual quest?

MichelleXL
08-02-2006, 05:03 PM
And a question about the new pirate quest, so there is a code on the back of the actual quest?

The new pirate quest sheet has a card built into it. You can just pop it right out after you are done with the quest. The card is the pirate well chair, and the questions are on the back of that sheet. Once you are done with the questions, you turn it in to get the new fortress room, but they will give you back your quest sheet, so you can keep the card.

I hope that was clear, and didn't just confuse you, lol.

Michelle

PrincessJennie
08-02-2006, 05:06 PM
So does that mean they ask you for your pass when they give you the quest or not:? ( Just trying to figure out if i need the passes out when I get there )

MichelleXL
08-02-2006, 05:13 PM
So does that mean they ask you for your pass when they give you the quest or not:? ( Just trying to figure out if i need the passes out when I get there )

When you pick up the quest, you are not asked for a pass.. it is only when you turn in the quest to get the fortress room, that you are asked for your pass.

Off-Topic: Sent you a PM :)

Michelle

ariellover4life
08-02-2006, 05:45 PM
cool can you get the well and the new pirate room at disneyland to?

Neoteny
08-03-2006, 03:24 AM
When you pick up the quest, you are not asked for a pass.. it is only when you turn in the quest to get the fortress room, that you are asked for your pass.

Off-Topic: Sent you a PM :)

MichelleSo we can pretty much get as many wells as we want? I hope they printed a lot of cards!