View Full Version : Rock n' Roller Coaster Fanatics!

Oranges
08-27-2005, 11:57 AM
How many people LOVE Rock n' Roller Coaster as much as I do. It is the best, most creative, skillfully put together roller coaster I have ever been on (aside from Sheikra)

"Ok guys, your ride should be here shortly, and don't worry, I got you a really fast car.........."

Adventurebry
08-27-2005, 12:25 PM
i LOVE Rock n' Roller Coaster it is the best ride in disney :peterpan:

Minay
08-27-2005, 12:43 PM
Is it a new ride? I haven't heard of it. Heck, I haven't been to WDW in 9 years.

Paris

Oranges
08-27-2005, 12:52 PM
Is it a new ride? I haven't heard of it. Heck, I haven't been to WDW in 9 years.

Paris

Well, if you call 1999 new....It is a roller coaster starring Aerosmith and you go to a concert in limos and it is in the dark, an so on and so forth.

sonofshine
08-27-2005, 12:59 PM
I love this ride!! My favorite part is right when you take off..even though there is a countdown you are taken totally by surprise! This is my favorite ride at MGM

BlueMickey
08-27-2005, 01:02 PM
I love this ride!! My favorite part is right when you take off..even though there is a countdown you are taken totally by surprise! This is my favorite ride at MGM

That like the best ride ever :wave2:

Oranges
08-27-2005, 01:02 PM

oh my gosh I know. You don't shoot off on one, you shoot off on more like two........lol

Minay
08-27-2005, 01:04 PM
This is WDW right? I am going next summer, I will have to try it out :)

Paris

carlyiscoolio
08-27-2005, 01:05 PM
i LOVE THAT RIDE!!!!( sorry for caps)
you take off at like 65 miles per hour!!! i ride it like 6 times in a row! its so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oranges
08-27-2005, 01:15 PM
This is WDW right? I am going next summer, I will have to try it out :)

Paris

Yes it is at Disney/MGM Studios. Take a left at the Sorcerer Mickey Hat onto Sunset Boulevard (or just look for the Tower of Terror [kind of hard to miss])
From then on head to the end of the boulevard and there is a hidden enterance. I think it says "G-Force Records" on the arch and there will be an upside-down car hanging from it. Go under the arch and you will be in the Rock n' Roller Coaster Plaza.

futureimagineer1117
08-27-2005, 01:19 PM
i love this ride. i actually got on a bet! (lol) if i went on, i got a pin of that ride (it's cool, it looks like a guitar pick!)

FrozenPeach
08-27-2005, 01:34 PM
I LOVE rock 'n rollercoster!!!

Me and my dad went on it together, and he was screaming his head off!

Afterwards, he looked really pale.

LOL! :Tongue:

Oranges
08-27-2005, 02:54 PM
lol I was shrieking the first time I rode it

Coolchewbaca
08-27-2005, 04:18 PM
- sniff - I wish I could love it - sniff - I-I-I get sick on all roller coasters
- bursts in to tears - Im so unlucky :sadd2: