View Full Version : VMK McDonalds?

BestOfMe_VMKer
08-27-2005, 01:03 AM
I was thinking, I think VMK should do a promotional with McDonalds or Burger King. I think it would be cool.

Do you think they should?
YES
NO

What they should do is put cards and a toy in there and codes and it will be awesome.

ice636555
08-27-2005, 01:05 AM
not a bad idea..

AshleyM
I say YES! That'd be sweet!

ChrisR
YES. they should put a yavn toy in there that is in a display and when you press a button he turns into haunted mansion yavn lol. put a McDonald card and you have his costume. hahahaha

sugarbebe
08-27-2005, 01:06 AM
there is a vmk burger king lol it was too funny when i went in they had a drive thro but i liked the way the thought about it

AshleyM
08-27-2005, 01:07 AM
YES. they should put a yavn toy in there that is in a display and when you press a button he turns into haunted mansion yavn lol. put a McDonald card and you have his costume. hahahaha

Omg! A yavn toy! WOW! That would be so0o0o cool!!!

Minay
08-27-2005, 01:10 AM
Good Idea!

Paris

Rebel
I don't eat there anyways, so I would say no. Also, Power to Vegetarians!

LadyFire
I do not like that idea at all. I am trying to "shape up" and that would only add to the temptation!lol seriously, that would be a great idea. most cards could be credits or a McDonald's shirt(for your VMK character), but there could be Mcd. furniture that is exclusive to McDonald's and when the promo runs out, the items are no longer available.

LordIllidan
08-27-2005, 01:12 AM
it would be nice for the majority of vmk, but what about us older ppl that wouldn't be caught dead buying a happy meal?

BlueDrakken
08-27-2005, 01:12 AM
Weird! Earlier today I was thinking they should do that!I even suggested that to them. then I come to find you have the same idea. lol
btw I think it is a great idea

JDUB
08-27-2005, 01:14 AM
That would be great

the toys could be based on disney attractions and you would get a
card with a code with a code for a new guest room based on whatever toy you get

and a magic pin or costume would also be included that lets you be the big man himself....

Ronald Mcdonald!

Odrega
08-27-2005, 01:14 AM
great idea best

BlueDrakken
08-27-2005, 01:16 AM
That would be great

the toys could be based on disney attractions and you would get a
card with a code with a code for a new guest room based on whatever toy you get

and a magic pin or costume would also be included that lets you be the big man himself....

Ronald Mcdonald!
lol
also I think that would be how they could give out the splash mountain room.

lemonysnicket3
08-27-2005, 01:22 AM
I was thinking, I think VMK should do a promotional with McDonalds or Burger King. I think it would be cool.

YES
NO

What they should do is put cards and a toy in there and codes and it will be awesome.

do you mean vmk because i own a burger king

lemonysnicket3
08-27-2005, 01:26 AM
it would be nice for the majority of vmk, but what about us older ppl that wouldn't be caught dead buying a happy meal?

buy a happy meal and get the card and throw everything else away

gamertheston
08-27-2005, 01:28 AM
i saw yes but if there is a kids meal wat do i get with it furniture magic :lol:

CuteHaliey
08-27-2005, 01:29 AM
i'll go but are u allowed to say McDonalds?

ChrisR
08-27-2005, 01:33 AM
i asked vmk_mocha and she did notsay anything about yavn andi did so do not try and say mickey donald

darthmatt
08-27-2005, 01:33 AM
i dont like mcdonalds i want burger king to do it then it makes the idea perfect.

wildkatkris
08-27-2005, 03:46 AM

YES
NO

YES IF NOT THAT IS WRONG

nymo
08-27-2005, 05:02 AM
Something Similar To Those Neopets Promotions At McDonalds? Well, Why Not? That's A Good Idea..

However, Since The Toys In Those Kid Meals Are Mainly Aimed Towards The Younger Kids, It's A Bit Strange To Give Them Those Toys, I Mean, They Won't Understand VMK.. Maybe They Can Do VMK Toys For The 'Mighty Kids Meal' Thing, And Other Toys For The Happy Meal..

But What Kind Of Toys Would They Be? Seriously, The Toys Need To Be Reaching A Broad Range Of Audiences.. Perhaps Small Models Of Things Like, Oh, A Tea Cup, A Jungle Cruise Boat, So On, So Forth..

Oh, And If VMK Was To Go To A Fast Food Chain, It's Going To Be McDonalds, And Not Any Of The Others, Because Disney Has A Deal With Them..

Alexander
08-27-2005, 05:07 AM
I already suggested this about a week or so ago. Still didn't get a e-mail back about the idea, but I did get one just now about a trading bug I reported A MONTH AGO!

My idea was, because they are such good partners with MacD, was to put Disney character toys and couple them with VMK cards. Naturally, there would be only a small number of cards to collect, and I suggested they use universal codes to insure that people that go to MacD more than once a week can't get multiples of the items. I also suggested that they be untradeable.

Didn't suggest what items I'd like to see, however.

i asked vmk_mocha and she did notsay anything about yavn andi did so do not try and say mickey donald That made no sense.

leowy
08-31-2005, 01:08 PM
but Disney is doing a promotion with mcdonlds in september so i dont know if its about VMK or Disney if its with VMK we all know its goiong to bee furniture codes lol but just a code? i dono :goofy: Goofy :goofy:

Iknowyou
08-31-2005, 01:18 PM
These would be the toys:

Yavn: First, it's yavn. Press a button, and he waves.
Magic pin!: Contains a fireworks pin (that you wear in real life) that looks like the one on VMK!!
Make-a-mix: One of those crummy electronic games that come now and then.
Design a room: Contains several pieces to design a room.

leowy
08-31-2005, 01:22 PM
lol and each one will have a code in it for limmited eddetion furniture

CooledCoyote
08-31-2005, 01:51 PM
Not a bad idea, but it should be the little VMK people in the various costumes; the Spaceman, the Princess, The Pirate etc, maybe a total of six, plus a card with a code for a piece of furniture or clothing tied in to the character type given out, say rocket couch, princess throne, treasure chest, etc. As for Adults buying Kid Meals, c'mon, you know you've done it before. (I've had a Saucer Wash type room since I found out you could turn the showers on and off, called it the "wear and wash")

Annientink
08-31-2005, 02:06 PM
This is a great idea- maybe somebody should write to McDonald's and VMK both to see who replys first lol :wave2:

Mama05
08-31-2005, 03:50 PM
I Say Yes And They Have Alot Already :)

KrAzYmEe
08-31-2005, 05:14 PM
i say yes and i think they should make fast food places and stuff cause maybe our person could die lol ( not ture) well its a great idea so cool and maybe they could make u take care of ur person way didnt they think of that well great idea rock on!!! :jumping-s cool :jumping-s :15_4_105: :15_4_105:

shiregirl
08-31-2005, 05:38 PM
Not a bad idea, but it should be the little VMK people in the various costumes; the Spaceman, the Princess, The Pirate etc, maybe a total of six, plus a card with a code for a piece of furniture or clothing tied in to the character type given out, say rocket couch, princess throne, treasure chest, etc. As for Adults buying Kid Meals, c'mon, you know you've done it before. (I've had a Saucer Wash type room since I found out you could turn the showers on and off, called it the "wear and wash")Oh my goodness. I would kill (well.. maybe this is stretching it a bit actually..) for a doll that looks like shiregirl on my desk! That would rock. And maybe they could give out plastic furniture in the kid's meals too: I need a shiregirl doll sitting in a cactus chair on my desk!

TooHip
08-31-2005, 06:00 PM

Dude... GET A KID!!!
(Sorry... couldn't resist)

Seriously though, I guess they could expand on that whole "Westward Ho/Conestoga Fries thing".

-TooHip, gotta go

Iknowyou
08-31-2005, 06:01 PM
I think you can ask for the toy without the meal

AshleyM
08-31-2005, 06:20 PM
Yes, but I think you have to pay for the toy then. =P

NaviMap
08-31-2005, 06:28 PM
Hey they already have an overpriced McDonald's in DCA as well as double priced fries stands in Fowler's Harbor and the Conestoga Wagon, even though you can go outside the gates, cross Harbor Blvd, and there's a regular McDonald's right there. Disney does so much stuff with McDonald's, having VMK stuff there ain't such a bad idea.

funforsab
08-31-2005, 06:32 PM
Yes Yes Yes!

SoarinSoarin
08-31-2005, 08:47 PM
that would be sweet, the could make like a magic pin instead of getting buried in money u get buried in burgers :lol: :lol:

Jellybean Lover
08-31-2005, 11:41 PM
i would have to say .. YES! we could have our own toy how cool is that! -lol-

BestOfMe_VMKer
09-01-2005, 01:06 AM
Oh my goodness. I would kill (well.. maybe this is stretching it a bit actually..) for a doll that looks like shiregirl on my desk! That would rock. And maybe they could give out plastic furniture in the kid's meals too: I need a shiregirl doll sitting in a cactus chair on my desk!

that made me laugh :wave2:

Tyrann
09-01-2005, 04:03 AM
Have the deal at Togo's or KFC and i'll be overjoyed.

the Disneyhollic
09-04-2005, 12:52 AM
This is the best idea that I have herd in a long time. For those who are not kids (or are not hungry) you can buy the toy (I live a block away from a Mc Donalds I know). They could have a teleporter toy with two teleporters standing next to eatch other on a set of crates on the bottom of both teleporters is a small trap door. inside of the hollow crates is a see-saw like platform with two plastic VMK peoplewhen a button on top of occupied teleporter is pushed it pushes the person into the trap door and out of the other door the person appears because the doors are spring loaded they close automaticly other toys would match the cards included in the toy cards would come in a black bag marked VMK CARD INCULDED that way kids could not write the codes that belong to others as the codes would be one time use only that way you get an item(s) for every meal.

ChrisR
09-04-2005, 12:57 AM
(haves vison) i see a bendy... me.. with those holes in the arms and legs

Alexander
09-04-2005, 12:59 AM
BTW, to avoid confusion.

McD is doing a promotion now where you have to collect attraction cards. These cards are in no way connected to VMK. They are contest tickets for a free trip to Disneyland for a family of four.

LadyMaria
09-04-2005, 01:22 AM
I love that idea!

Minay
09-04-2005, 01:24 AM
There should be a Pirate Prison poster inside with a toy of MiniParis with her black ears and green flips. With the pirate prison poster, is a code for pirate prison room!!

PJ

Ribes
09-04-2005, 01:25 AM
Hey, like sharktale and Batman Furniture on Cokemusic! That would be a great idea! My brother already gets McDonalds all the time

Softball_atTheDisco
09-04-2005, 01:25 AM
ThT WOULD BE AN AWSOME IDEA! :piratesk: :CastMem:

Pollywolly
12-22-2005, 05:21 PM
A few weeks ago i started eating meat so i am only have vegitarian and that would be so funny but cool

Masterbob
12-22-2005, 06:03 PM
Depends on what card was inside. I hate McDonalds and Burger King so I would go there for the cards, not food.

Faithrella
12-22-2005, 06:10 PM
I don't mind McDonalds, but I dislike Burger King. But I would most definitly ask for a happy meal if VMK codes were inside! I don't care who saw me! lol

happybunygirl
12-22-2005, 06:43 PM
i dislike McDonalds no offense but the idea is great

happybunygirl
12-22-2005, 06:44 PM
ill beg my older brother to get a happy meal. He is a little too odl for that tho

Gus
12-22-2005, 06:50 PM
YAY,TOO COOL!if you get on the dice a...Staff?Or Tester?
Or community leader answers?
TOO COOL!!!

abrown33521
12-22-2005, 06:54 PM
yea that would be coooooooool!!

CookieThief
12-22-2005, 07:00 PM
I think that would be pretty cool - but I don't think it would come with buying a Happy Meal. It should come with a bacon cheeseburger, medium fries, and lemonade. Yum! My favorite! :)

Gus
12-22-2005, 07:17 PM
Lol but whats sad is about we pay our credits of VMK or stuff:(

redsockgurl
12-22-2005, 07:33 PM
I'm not trying to be rude (plz pm me if i am and i will edit my post),but i dislike McDonalds (eew icky happy meals for lil kids)but it would be a cool idea

bestdragonslayer
12-22-2005, 07:38 PM
my friend acecrazyboi has a burger king LOL