View Full Version : Let's Do A Parade!

Funster
08-26-2005, 09:45 PM
Since VMK Doesn't do parades i thought we could do parades!We will have a cast and people performing magic!Here is the Cast that is needed.

A Mickey :mickeymo:
A Minnie :minniemo:
A Donald :donald:
A Goffy :goofy:
A Pluto
A Peter Pan :peterpan:
A Snow White
A Snow White's Prince
A Cinderella
A Cinderella's Prince
An Ariel
An Ariel's Prince
A Pocahontas
A John Smith
A Tarzan
A Jane
An Alaadin
A Jasmine
A Genie
A Jafar
A Hades
A Cruella
An Evil Witch
3 pirates :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:
A Malicefent
A Sleeping Beauty
A Prince Phillip

Please PM or post me.
Thank You!

crushandgush
08-26-2005, 10:38 PM
im mickey :wave2: :mickeymo: :mickey2:

Princesspop
08-26-2005, 10:42 PM
i'll be Jane!with a yellow dress!

Minay
08-26-2005, 10:44 PM
No Tinkerbell??

Paris

Teyla
08-26-2005, 10:46 PM
What no Belle??

When will the parade be?

PrincessKala
08-26-2005, 10:51 PM
im sleeping beauty plz and when will it be plz plz plz....

Appleson
08-26-2005, 10:55 PM
could i be minnie mouse? here's the costume: also, when will the parade be?

Shayjack
08-26-2005, 10:57 PM
Could I be Jafar?

CuteHaliey
08-26-2005, 10:58 PM
i'll be Sleeping beauty!

Ms.FantasyGal
08-26-2005, 11:10 PM
Awesome idea! Can I be Princess Jasmine? And we should have a guest room to meet in so we can discuss the location of the parade and costumes. :minniemo: Ms.FantasyGal

soccerplaya201316
08-26-2005, 11:26 PM
ill be one but do we need costumes?

BlueMickey
08-26-2005, 11:39 PM
i want to be in it. i dont care who i am just tell me what character u need me to be

GenieOfLamp
08-26-2005, 11:42 PM
Just call me genie!

Kaironzet
08-26-2005, 11:45 PM
Where is this going to be? Main Street? When?

If you are planning to this on rooms, btw, the idea has been taken about 3 weeks ago by me. I can show proofs, although I wasn't revealing what I was going to do because of this, ppl might copy, I was afraid of that, but now I see this thread. I don't want to ruin this but, please don't copy, I have been working very hard on building the rooms for 3 weeks and I am missing almost nothing, I expect this to be finished next week and the parades are going to be on Fridays and Saturdays one hour before closing. So as to not let fall your proposal I would like you to join me, if you do, I will accept you as the co-owner of the parade place, you come can and visit it if you agree, I just please ask that you don't copy, I am getting sad about this.... I don't want my idea to be taken...

PS: If you need proofs I could show you some links to threads were I spoke about this but not telling what was all this. Please don't copy :(

futureimagineer1117
08-26-2005, 11:46 PM
i'll be ariel (purple tank, blue flare pants, blue shoes, and red hair!).

Funster
08-27-2005, 12:06 AM
Sorry! Ok there is a tinkerbell,a Belle,and a beast!sorry! :wave2:

Adventurebry
08-27-2005, 12:17 AM
can i be Tarzan ?

Pebble
08-27-2005, 12:22 AM
Can I be a toucan? O_o

LadyMaria
08-27-2005, 12:26 AM
i want to be belle!

Funster
08-27-2005, 12:48 AM
I am too tired! Answering al these messages if i haven't messaged you then i will massage you tommorrow!Sorry. :wave2:

nymo
08-27-2005, 01:14 AM
I'm Up For Hades! =)

That Sounded A Bit Strange..

WhiteTiger/PeepsBunny
08-27-2005, 01:40 AM
Where is this going to be? Main Street? When?

If you are planning to this on rooms, btw, the idea has been taken about 3 weeks ago by me. I can show proofs, although I wasn't revealing what I was going to do because of this, ppl might copy, I was afraid of that, but now I see this thread. I don't want to ruin this but, please don't copy, I have been working very hard on building the rooms for 3 weeks and I am missing almost nothing, I expect this to be finished next week and the parades are going to be on Fridays and Saturdays one hour before closing. So as to not let fall your proposal I would like you to join me, if you do, I will accept you as the co-owner of the parade place, you come can and visit it if you agree, I just please ask that you don't copy, I am getting sad about this.... I don't want my idea to be taken...

PS: If you need proofs I could show you some links to threads were I spoke about this but not telling what was all this. Please don't copy :(
This may sound a tad harsh, but did ANYBODY read this?? Kaironzet is a really nice person, and he asked you very kindly without being rude not to take his idea. But yet this thread continues to go on as if this post (the one I'm quoting) does not exist. :( So could you please end this for Kaironzet's sake? Please? Thanks... :cat1:

Kaironzet
08-27-2005, 01:42 AM
This may sound a tad harsh, but did ANYBODY read this?? Kaironzet is a really nice person, and he asked you very kindly without being rude not to take his idea. But yet this thread continues to go on as if this post (the one I'm quoting) does not exist. :( So could you please end this for Kaironzet's sake? Please? Thanks... :cat1:

Thx a lot for trying my message to be read... I hope they do!

WhiteTiger/PeepsBunny
08-27-2005, 01:44 AM
You're quite welcome! ^_^ You've been so nice to me that it makes me really irritated that they didn't pay any attention to your post. I really hope that this gets taken care of! :)

Funster? Could you please look at Kaironzet's first post on this thread and take it into consideration? Please? :cat1:

Tang
08-27-2005, 01:44 AM
i read his message maybe it's just bcause Kaironzet is my friend but please do not copy him Kaironzet just got CL so happy for him go CL_Kaironzet

WhiteTiger/PeepsBunny
08-27-2005, 01:49 AM
i read his message maybe it's just bcause Kaironzet is my friend but please do not copy him Kaironzet just got CL so happy for him go CL_Kaironzet
Ohmygosh, are you serious???!!! Congratulations, CL_Kaironzet! This is way awesome!

Maybe someone will listen to him and end this parade thing now that he's a CL? ;)

Please stop this parade thread... Kaironzet said he has been working on this idea for three weeks.... Don't make his efforts and hard work in vain, please.

Arg!! Yet another person that didn't read! Grrrr! I made the font size bigger in the quote I did.... :cat1:

wdwmagic
08-27-2005, 01:53 AM
i will be micky!!

LadyMaria
08-27-2005, 02:14 AM

I did read your post!

Kaironzet
08-27-2005, 02:24 AM
Ohmygosh, are you serious???!!! Congratulations, CL_Kaironzet! This is way awesome!

Maybe someone will listen to him and end this parade thing now that he's a CL? ;)

Please stop this parade thread... Kaironzet said he has been working on this idea for three weeks.... Don't make his efforts and hard work in vain, please.

Arg!! Yet another person that didn't read! Grrrr! I made the font size bigger in the quote I did.... :cat1:
Thx for the congrats, and thx Tang for posting it!

Teyla
08-27-2005, 02:25 AM
Oh yay! Then may I please be Belle?

WhiteTiger/PeepsBunny
08-27-2005, 02:28 AM
Thx for the congrats, and thx Tang for posting it!
You're very welcome! :) Yes, thank you Tang, otherwise I wouldn't have known! :)

Lol, I did something really stupid a minute ago. I searched under the Popular Guest Rooms thing for CL_Kaironzet so I could congratulate you in the game and a room of yours was open, so I head inside. I say hey and say congratulations and then, I choose to click on the person in there, and it's not you! Needless to say, I was feeling like an idiot and fled the room immediately... :cat1:

KuyaJeff11
08-27-2005, 05:05 AM
I know its not on the list, but can i be beast?

Nessarz
08-27-2005, 06:16 AM
Can I be the crazy blue person that has no affiliation with Disney or their affiliates yet still wants to paradeeeee? ;)

Skaterooni
08-27-2005, 07:27 AM
Can I be the crazy blue person that has no affiliation with Disney or their affiliates yet still wants to paradeeeee? ;)
Can I be that too?

barfownz
08-27-2005, 07:32 AM
can i be a space man in the parade

Unlucky
08-27-2005, 07:42 AM
ill be the the witch. where are my things?

Adventurebry
08-27-2005, 12:24 PM
Kaironzet, I'm sure a parade is an idea that many people have had, just as many people have made their own versions of a "Pirates of the Caribean" ride. Whatever you are doing with your rooms will be unique, and I'm sure people will appreciate all the work that you have put into it.

There are so many players on VMK that you can't really expect to be the only person to try something out. And sometimes people get ideas from seeing other rooms, but they use them in a new way. Just enjoy what you are working on, and don't worry whether someone else is doing the same thing or not. Theirs will not end up being the same as yours.

I don't really think ideas can be stolen in VMK; they can only be shared :)

- Alice

my thoughts exactly ;)

Teyla
08-27-2005, 03:35 PM
I know its not on the list, but can i be beast?
It is on the list. It just was forgotten to be put on the list.

See, there is s a beast.

Funster
08-27-2005, 09:17 PM
Everybody has been asking me when and where it will be. Well here you go!
It will start at Town Square then go to Main Street then go to Central Plaza then go around Castle Forcourt then go back the way it came then go back to Let's Have A Parade Room. It will at probably at the end of Septemeber if i can and if we work pretty hard we might do the first parade on September 9, 2005. If you think it is okay i think we can do it once a week at 5:00 Eastern and if anybody has something to do (includidng me) we will cancel the show.

Oh i have gotten a new idea too! I thought of a new parade! It will be the Animal Kingdom Parade! I probably won't be asking for people till December.
Ok that is all i have to say right now see you at Let's Have A Parade Room tonight! :jumping-s :jumping-s :jumping-s

Kaironzet
08-27-2005, 09:26 PM
It will start at Town Square then go to Main Street then go to Central Plaza then go around Castle Forcourt then go back the way it came then go back to Let's Have A Parade Room. It will at probably at the end of Septemeber if i can and if we work pretty hard we might do the first parade on September 9, 2005. If you think it is okay i think we can do it once a week at 5:00 Eastern and if anybody has something to do (includidng me) we will cancel the show.

Oh i have gotten a new idea too! I thought of a new parade! It will be the Animal Kingdom Parade! I probably won't be asking for people till December.
Ok that is all i have to say right now see you at Let's Have A Parade Room tonight! :jumping-s :jumping-s :jumping-s

You are driving me mad. Have you read what I posted?? DO NOT use the parade in rooms idea.... I don't care outside the rooms, but for rooms, the idea has been TAKEN by me. Please do not copy!

Kaironzet, I'm sure a parade is an idea that many people have had, just as many people have made their own versions of a "Pirates of the Caribean" ride. Whatever you are doing with your rooms will be unique, and I'm sure people will appreciate all the work that you have put into it.

There are so many players on VMK that you can't really expect to be the only person to try something out. And sometimes people get ideas from seeing other rooms, but they use them in a new way. Just enjoy what you are working on, and don't worry whether someone else is doing the same thing or not. Theirs will not end up being the same as yours.

I don't really think ideas can be stolen in VMK; they can only be shared :)

- Alice

That's why I am offering him to join forces or something so that we can do it together.

Funster
08-27-2005, 09:49 PM
Goffy, Jasmine and Hades are now taken! I am now Goofy so watch out for me! :wave2:

Kaironzet
08-27-2005, 09:49 PM
Goffy, Jasmine and Hades are now taken! I am now Goofy so watch out for me! :wave2:
Funster, would you please read my post and give me an answer?

Ariella
08-27-2005, 10:24 PM
You are driving me mad. Have you read what I posted?? DO NOT use the parade in rooms idea.... I don't care outside the rooms, but for rooms, the idea has been TAKEN by me. Please do not copy!

Ok, I don't know you, I'm sure you are a very nice person, but you are being so TOUCHY! No one is trying to hurt your feelings, and besides you said you are having a parade in rooms, and this person just barely said that their parade will be on the streets of vmk. Just because people are gathering in a room to discuss and plan, or to begin and end, it does not mean that they are competing with your idea!

Kaironzet
08-27-2005, 10:27 PM
Ok, I don't know you, I'm sure you are a very nice person, but you are being so TOUCHY! No one is trying to hurt your feelings, and besides you said you are having a parade in rooms, and this person just barely said that their parade will be on the streets of vmk. Just because people are gathering in a room to discuss and plan, or to begin and end, it does not mean that they are competing with your idea!

look at this:

He is planning to do it on rooms too...

Please Funster, try not to do it on rooms or get together with me and we will make the rooms idea together :)

Funster
08-27-2005, 10:42 PM
I have not said anything because i thought you would go away but i was wrong! SO LOOK HERE! I am not stopping this parade! I am merely doing it on the streeets of vmk! We are just meeting in Let's Have A Parade Room because we are meeting there to have meetings and to meet before and after the show (or parade)! So stop being like this and a lot of people have had this same idea so just get away a we can both have a parade! we can both have our own parade! They are both different! Every parade is different so just stop all this madness! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

bluelostgirl
08-28-2005, 07:01 AM
can i be peter pan eventhough i'm a girl?? (lol just remember the peter pans on broadway have always been female :) )

TowerFreak99
08-28-2005, 07:02 AM
can i join the parade too

leowy
08-28-2005, 12:32 PM
whats a goffy :goofy: i think u ment goofy not goffy

PrincessKala
08-28-2005, 03:04 PM
im already sleeping beauty oh yea and prepster i im wearing that new pink dress with all the asserories(don't remember how to spell acssories)lol my name in vmk is PrincessKala thanks

PrincessKala
08-28-2005, 03:09 PM
srry i couldn't show u what im going to wear for the parade srry i don't know how to take pictures but can i plz still be sleeping beauty?? she is my fave princess and disney charecter :wave2:

CuteHaliey
08-28-2005, 03:12 PM
im already sleeping beauty oh yea and prepster i im wearing that new pink dress with all the asserories(don't remember how to spell acssories)lol my name in vmk is PrincessKala thanks
Srry that is taken by me! Plz chosse another 1! thx!

*~Lizzie~*

PS Don't Double Post!

PrincessKala
08-28-2005, 03:19 PM
are u sure i think i am sleeping beauty not to be mean by doubling but prepster sent me a message and he said i was sleeping beauty... :wave2: P.S. i really don't want to fight i think there should be peace lol

CuteHaliey
08-28-2005, 03:29 PM
are u sure i think i am sleeping beauty not to be mean by doubling but prepster sent me a message and he said i was sleeping beauty... :wave2: P.S. i really don't want to fight i think there should be peace lol
LOL! But Funster PM me saying i'm sleeping beauty! i'll even post a picture once i get in vmk!

*~Lizzie~*

PrincessKala
08-28-2005, 03:35 PM
really lol that's funny im on vmk right now are u we could so be like friends lol im getting credits right now so i wonder who is sleeping beauty??

Funster
08-28-2005, 05:19 PM
really lol that's funny im on vmk right now are u we could so be like friends lol im getting credits right now so i wonder who is sleeping beauty??

Sorry it was kida late at night and i was tired really tired again i am real sorry
let me see disneyrocks out fit and i will tell who it is and if the other person really wants to be Sleeping Beauty i will think of something trust me. :wave2:

PrincessKala
08-28-2005, 05:22 PM
not to be mean or annoying i got the part right prepster? :wave2:

Funster
08-28-2005, 05:27 PM
Jafar and Peter Pan are now taken! :wave2:

PrincessKala
08-28-2005, 05:31 PM
and sleeping beauty?

TowerFreak99
08-28-2005, 05:38 PM
that good I'm guy wearing the sorcery mickey hat

ClaireGal
08-28-2005, 06:25 PM
I'll be what ever you need help with! :) I have alot of clothes so just give me a part!

BlueTylers5592
08-28-2005, 06:35 PM
good idea !

Shayjack
08-28-2005, 06:52 PM
Cool so I'm Jafar. I need to get my costume together...

CuteHaliey
08-28-2005, 07:01 PM
ok here is my outfit:

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/809/sleeping5oc.png (http://imageshack.us)

darthmickey
09-05-2005, 06:14 AM
i will be goofy i have the whole costume even the hat

neopet
09-05-2005, 06:18 AM
I will be a sleeping beauty.

Xiris
09-05-2005, 06:35 AM
Sounds Fun! How will you organize it though..?

KrAzYmEe
09-06-2005, 03:06 PM
i can be a princess or lilo or some girl or teacher lol