View Full Version : Can't get my VMK wirstband, please help

greeneyesgirl
08-25-2005, 04:55 PM
Hi, I so much enjoyed doing the quest. The only sad thing is that I live in Switzerland and the things I got for finishing the hidden mickeys quest and the pirate game are not redeemable in Disneyland Paris. Anyway I plan to come to the US next year and the visit offer is until septembre 2006. But I certainly can't wait that long to get my wirstband :mad:

Would someone be so nice and go take mine at the park for me? I'll send him my coupon and the money the shipping back to me.
Please help me!

by the way, I'm GreenEyesGirl in VMK.

Haydenfan
09-05-2005, 11:29 AM
aw i feel bad for u but i don't know how to help

Manchester United
09-05-2005, 11:50 AM
Hi, I so much enjoyed doing the quest. The only sad thing is that I live in Switzerland and the things I got for finishing the hidden mickeys quest and the pirate game are not redeemable in Disneyland Paris. Anyway I plan to come to the US next year and the visit offer is until septembre 2006. But I certainly can't wait that long to get my wirstband :mad:

Would someone be so nice and go take mine at the park for me? I'll send him my coupon and the money the shipping back to me.
Please help me!

by the way, I'm GreenEyesGirl in VMK.

One u can buy one on the internet and plus i can get the code of the band for teh stupid t-shirt anyway(on vmk) here is the code!

LAB9-RR3K-EBSK-B9D3.......Band code (get a free VMK shirt)

All multi use codes here---->http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1182

Here is the site u bid for the band!---->(Link Removed)

judimouse
09-05-2005, 02:23 PM
send me a private message and i will pick up the wrist band for you.

judimouse

Juneau
09-05-2005, 02:25 PM
Sorry for multi posting but every time i add this site the window closes so..
SOORRRYY!

Here is the site u bid for the band!---->(Link Removed)

Surely bidding for the band is against the VMK Values. I read somewhere (posted by Mr Genie, I'll try to find the link soon), that buying stuff from people (which im sure bidding comes under) breaks the VMK values since you shoudlnt pay for stuff from VMK...it had something to do with someone trying to trade for Habbo stuff...

Mr Genie explaining why buying items is wrong (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7929&highlight=Habbo)

He's the last post on this closed thread

warner
09-05-2005, 03:33 PM
ah im really sorry but i dont think i can help