View Full Version : What's your favorite park?

Garfieldo
07-18-2006, 07:09 AM
Counting the little parks in WDW, what's your favorite park? Typhoon Lagoon, HKDL, Disneyland Paris, DLR, Blizzard Beach, etc.
From what I've seen of them, mine's probably DLR or HKDL.

PirateMario
07-18-2006, 07:11 AM
DLR All the way!!

Kancy
07-18-2006, 12:34 PM
WDW!! But I think that has to do with that we go like every other year, and I've only been to DLR once for only 3 days.

Off topic: Here's a funny story:
Ok, I've been to WDW like 8 times before, each for like a week/week and a half. This past summer (2005), we went to CA for vacation. We got a pass thing for around there that included a 3-day pass to DLR + like Knottsberry farm and some other things. Anyway.. this summer (2006) we went to WDW for 10 days. At the Magic Kingdom, my whole family was confuzed with DLR! In Tomorrowland, my mom even asked a CM if they had moved the Astro Orbiter because its in different places!

Just thought Id share that with you

Dannygirl
07-18-2006, 12:38 PM
Main street

ACEROLLER
07-18-2006, 12:40 PM
Epcot

Epcot is wicked sweet. With all the technology and World showcase i can't get enough of Epcot. It was one of Walt's dream to build epcot but actually have it where people lived. That would of been wicked.

PinPoint
07-18-2006, 06:08 PM
Inbetween Typhoon Lagoon and Magic Kingdom... ;)

shiregirl
07-18-2006, 08:11 PM
Disneyland, hands down.

prisoner
07-18-2006, 08:48 PM
What an incredibly difficult question. I'd have to say that its a toss-up between the Magic Kingdom at WDW and the Disney Magic/Wonder cruise ships.

From what I've seen of them, mine's probably DLR or HKDL.

Ok, I make it a point to never disagree with anyone's opinion - just offer my own. But HKDL? Seriously? It has fewer attractions than DL did 50 years ago! I'm curious why you'd say this.

futuremartymcfly
07-18-2006, 08:50 PM
I would definitely have to say one of the parks in WDW, but I'm not sure which, theres just too much to do.

F0REVERL0ST
07-19-2006, 03:06 AM
Epcot! The rides, the worlds, the experiance. :D

Garfieldo
07-19-2006, 03:39 AM
Ok, I make it a point to never disagree with anyone's opinion - just offer my own. But HKDL? Seriously? It has fewer attractions than DL did 50 years ago! I'm curious why you'd say this.
From what I've seen. As in, stuff I've read about online or seen pictures of.

PrincessKala
07-19-2006, 03:58 AM
Well I love Both DLR And WDW, I Can't Choose!

Well I i had to Choose a Park in WDW I Would Choose Animal Kingdom As my Favorite! I Just love all of the Animals and feeling like i'm on a Safari! I love the Tree of life and Expedition Everest,and Safar,etc! AKA I LOVE IT ALL! lol So Animal Kingdom I My Favorite of WDW!

In DLR , Uh i love DLR! lol Simple,It's The Original and The First Park of Walt's Dream! I LOVE IT! (Might i add i have annual Passes to DLR. lol)

~Carrie

prisoner
07-19-2006, 08:03 AM

From what I've seen. As in, stuff I've read about online or seen pictures of.

Yes, but what, specifically? :) What about its layout, landscaping, or attractions make you go "that has got to be greater than what is at Disneyland or Walt Disney World"?

Like I said - I make it a point not to disagree with someones opinion, but I like to understand why someone thinks that way.

Garfieldo
07-19-2006, 08:09 AM
Yes, but what, specifically? :) What about its layout, landscaping, or attractions make you go "that has got to be greater than what is at Disneyland or Walt Disney World"?

Like I said - I make it a point not to disagree with someones opinion, but I like to understand why someone thinks that way.
I guess it's kind of by default... I hardly know anything about WDW. I guess, since I knew I'd never be able to go there, I was never interested in finding out about it as much as other parks. xD

glowpeanut
08-07-2006, 02:29 PM
defenitly epcot! i love the world showcase and test track!

levity
08-07-2006, 08:18 PM
DLR and WDW, blizzard beach rox!!!! I love how in Splash mountain at DLR its one person a row, but at WDW its 2. But Space mountain is total opposite :D

Juneau
08-14-2006, 09:55 PM
Paris is top of my list. The Magic Kingdom in Paris to be specific.

Mainly because what is there is almost the perfect Magic Kingdom layout...or was. There's no Stitch Invasion, and I don't remember anything Pixar either, which is a nice plus. Add to that the fact the rides are rather darker than the average Disney ones, and it's great. Thunder Mountain is faster, Space Mountain pulls 3Gs and has a loop, Phantom Manor is grimmer and actually "has a storyline", the castle is truly a fairytale in itself...and Maleficent the Dragon is there too. Skull Rock still exists in this park, and Pirates is hidden closer to Fantasyland [I believe theres a photo op in it too]...check a map out and you'll see the layout is perfect.

Frontierland is bottom left, above it is Adventureland, at the top is Fantasyland, Small World is right next to Discoveryland, and Autopia is right in the bottom right taking up the space behind Main Street.

My one complaint is Frontierland has so few attractions. It has Big Thunder, Phantom Manor and the Rivers Of America boats, a shooting gallery, some Keel boats, and that's it really.

Oh, and the Alice In Wonderland Labyrinth at the back of the park makes it more like a traditional fun day out rather than a new-fangled themepark with thrill rides. A perfect balance if you ask me.

sakusan
08-14-2006, 09:58 PM
DLR all the way!

froghopper
08-16-2006, 05:13 PM
Epcot! Epcot! Epcot! I <3 all of WDW, but Epcot is my favorite! I LOVE Soarin' and the World Showcase, and just everything. Definitely best park ;)

CurlySlim
08-22-2006, 02:28 AM
defenitly epcot! i love the world showcase and test track!

Me too! :) we rock!

dogsdogs
08-22-2006, 04:16 AM
Tokyo Disney Sea.
Its the best theme park on earth. Period

dalar
08-22-2006, 05:04 AM
I love it. My parents even got engaged there!

My next trip will be next spring for a few days.

Dalar

:mickeymo:

myleadguitargirl
08-22-2006, 05:54 AM
DLR all the way.

vanillabug
08-23-2006, 04:58 AM
I would have to say that my favorite park is Disneyland.

targ
08-23-2006, 01:55 PM
magic kingdom and epcot for i heart soar'in

ASuperStitch
08-23-2006, 01:58 PM
Well I have no point of reference since I have only ever been to WDW so it would have to be my favorite and Magic Kindom is the park I like the best there. I do look forward someday though to seeing the other parks around the world.

Katarina
08-23-2006, 02:00 PM
I Like all of them!! but i like how DLP is designed but i haven't been there... i guess The Magic kingdom in WDW and DLR

Xucid
08-23-2006, 06:19 PM
i like the entire WDW Park hands down number one

UpInTheAir
08-23-2006, 06:45 PM
No doubt about it, Disneyland!

I wouldn't mind visiting Tokyo Disney Seas though...

BellHop
08-27-2006, 07:52 PM
I love Animal Kingdom. I love the theme of it. Even though it is the hottest park. A cast member told me that once.;)

Oh and EE is my favorite ride other than Tower Of Terror, hence the name BellHop :)

Tport
09-05-2006, 04:03 PM
How can you pick? lol! If I had to I would pick WDW becouse of all the resorts. I love the carribbian beach resort!

JessieMel
09-05-2006, 08:14 PM
Definitely WDW. I love the 4 parks and I love all the resorts. I have been going there forever!

jml1866
09-19-2006, 02:50 PM
I agree, Epcot's the best

futuremartymcfly
09-19-2006, 11:04 PM
1.MGM Studios **********
Although, when I was younger this was my least favorite park, the Rockin' Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror and the Great Movie Ride have completely changed my mind. I'm a movie nut, and I love the older movies which are exhibited here. I think though, that I'm greatly influenced by the great music their usually playing.

2. Magic Kingdom ******** 1/2*
The Classic Park, most of the sections are phenomonal, however, I must admit I'm not a big fan of Toontown or Fantasyland. My biggest problem is the lines here are SO long, with only Epcot receiving longer lines. It is for this reason that MK is #2 instead of #1.

3 Animal Kingdom *******
Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, and Killamanjaro Safaris. These rides make up for the relatively few attractions there. Otherwise its pretty much NotaNotaZu.

4. Epcot ******
IMO, and remember IMHO, this is the worst park of all the major theme parks in all of Orlando. There are only three rides here that I really like, Mission Space, Test Track and Soarin. Granted there all great rides, but they also have Great Lines, reaching up to two hours long, and fastpass's sell out before 3 o Clock.

DisneyYingYangMan
09-24-2006, 07:56 PM
aniaml kingdom rocks my socks!!