View Full Version : Don't put Pictures on your wall!!

Alexander
06-19-2005, 03:30 AM
There is a bug that prevents you from taking off pictures that you put on your wall. I've reported it already.

So don't put a picture on your wall unless you are absolutely sure you want it up.

danielchand
06-19-2005, 09:42 AM
There is a bug that prevents you from taking off pictures that you put on your wall. I've reported it already.

So don't put a picture on your wall unless you are absolutely sure you want it up.

Thats why!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bezoar
06-19-2005, 11:18 AM
It's especially annoying when you use photos to post directions for how to use a room, and then you change the room, so the directions are now wrong! :)

So, I've hid the wrong pictures behind teleporters, for now.

Treasure Hunter
06-21-2005, 01:16 AM
Want to know a worse bug my friends pictures multiply each time she comes
in!

CarribbeanLady
06-21-2005, 08:13 PM
That has happened to me!

And that is horrible!

danielchand
06-22-2005, 11:00 AM
Want to know a worse bug my friends pictures multiply each time she comes
in!

Oh My Goodness !!!!!! Well the *summer bash WAS WORSE* :eek:

prisoner
06-23-2005, 05:02 PM
It's especially annoying when you use photos to post directions for how to use a room, and then you change the room, so the directions are now wrong! :)

So, I've hid the wrong pictures behind teleporters, for now.

I ran into the same problem, tried the same solution, and have run out of space to hide them. Especially since it doesn't let you overlap pictures, but has a very bad concept of what "overlap" means. Lots of wasted space.

Bezoar
06-23-2005, 07:36 PM
I ran into the same problem, tried the same solution, and have run out of space to hide them. Especially since it doesn't let you overlap pictures, but has a very bad concept of what "overlap" means. Lots of wasted space.

LOL, I'm also getting tired of hiding the pictures. It's like my toddler managed to get into my VMK room too and put her stickers over everything.

Fix the bug please!

Mickey_Dude
06-25-2005, 01:12 AM
LOL, I'm also getting tired of hiding the pictures. It's like my toddler managed to get into my VMK room too and put her stickers over everything.

Fix the bug please!
Yes lol Fix it Yavn and other staff members! :)

MissAmber
06-25-2005, 01:14 AM
NOW you tell me... *stares angrilly at all 32 pictures on the wall...*

Mickey_Dude
06-25-2005, 01:30 AM
NOW you tell me... *stares angrilly at all 32 pictures on the wall...*
that must stink lol :D

SpinMarty
06-25-2005, 05:58 PM
Although I want my picture off the wall as well I am sure the Yavn and the rest are aware of the bug and will take care of it as soon as possible. Let's not forget that launch is in two days! :D

prisoner
06-27-2005, 02:18 PM
Well, it is the theoretical launch day - and the pictures are still sticking to the wall.

:b

Chip
06-27-2005, 09:49 PM
For some reason one of my tea cup teleporters wont move either

wdworld
06-27-2005, 10:12 PM
I know that happened to me. but o well i no better now

prisoner
06-27-2005, 10:18 PM
Great, the bug just got WORSE.

Now, it doesn't even let you see the option to move or remove the picture. Once it is up there, it is REALLY stuck!

So I summon a cast member... and the message tells me to stop bothering them and use the contact us black hole.

tris
06-27-2005, 10:37 PM

yeah great thanx for telling me but... i already put picture on my wall no wonder... :mad:

prisoner
06-28-2005, 02:42 PM
Well, the good news is that the menu is back when you click on a picture!

The bad news is that its still broken since you can't take it off the wall.

XtremeDude
06-28-2005, 02:47 PM
I once contacted the cast members because I couldn't place something in my room. They said to go to the contact us thing, and it didn't help one bit.

Alexander
07-01-2005, 10:38 PM
*attempts to rip pictures off the wall*

It's been three weeks and they still haven't fixed this yet.

*sigh* Oh well, I just totally ruined my teleporter room with pictures that i can't remove now. :mad:

princezz
07-04-2005, 05:12 AM
It happened to me and i did not even expect it!!! I was so angry :mad: . I ended up covering the pictures with the backs of chairs but it is still annoying. They should have a warning or something!!! :poison:

-Princezz

Alexander
07-04-2005, 05:22 AM
It happened to me and i did not even expect it!!! I was so angry :mad: . I ended up covering the pictures with the backs of chairs but it is still annoying. They should have a warning or something!!! :poison:

-Princezz
Why? There's a "take away" option when you select the photo, so you SHOULD be able to take them down.

You just can't because of this stupid bug. :mad:

sonofshine
07-04-2005, 05:29 AM
i'm glad my pics came off lol

Alexander
07-04-2005, 05:32 AM
i'm glad my pics came off lol
Did they fix the bug or what?

MsBehave
07-04-2005, 05:38 AM
My photos are ok, but in my coffee house a stupid expedition bottle is stuck on the table! urg, and the table wont move either. curse bugs.

-Ms.Behave

sonofshine
07-04-2005, 05:40 AM
Did they fix the bug or what?

I don't know O.O I took them off, like, right before the bug hit lol :) but i had to hit 'take off' over and over and over again to finally get them down -_-

Alexander
07-04-2005, 05:54 AM
I don't know O.O I took them off, like, right before the bug hit lol :) but i had to hit 'take off' over and over and over again to finally get them down -_-
If it was within the last three weeks, I'm interested in how many times you think you hit "take down."

If it was before that bug, then you got lucky.

prisoner
07-04-2005, 11:29 AM
If it was within the last three weeks, I'm interested in how many times you think you hit "take down."

Me too! I've tried taking the same photo down three times in succession without success. If all I need to do is keep trying for a few hours, I might try it.

sonofshine
07-04-2005, 12:31 PM

If it was before that bug, then you got lucky.

It was a while back...maybe a month or so...I had to hit take down many many many grueling times -_- heh..i think i got lucky ^-^

prisoner
07-11-2005, 02:51 PM
It works again!

I was able to get the pictures off the wall in the Sub Races, so the instructions make sense, mostly.

WOOHOO!

Much dancing and Cheering.

I'm about to submit a message to the black hole thanking them.

(Moderators, please moved this to squashed bugs.)