View Full Version : The Fake Yavn

xfan342
08-23-2005, 03:41 AM
My Friend blazey went into the Tent Room, And found A Dude With Light Brown hair, Tanner Skin and no beard and he said He Was yavn. He was not yavn for these reasons.

1.He Could Not Boot My Friend
2.He did not look like yavn, nor did he know what yavn looked like.
3.He did not have the same pins as yavn

He was a fake, and My Friend Blazey Reported Him To A VMK Cast Member.

This Is One of the Many yavn posers.

F0REVERL0ST
08-23-2005, 03:43 AM
Yavn is the only Yavn. He said that himself!

Becky
08-23-2005, 03:45 AM
I thought blazey was banned from vmk forever..

xfan342
08-23-2005, 03:47 AM
He Was Banned From The VMK Forums Not VMK...

Anyways If Anyone Wants To Know The Name Of The Fake Yavn, I Can PM Them.

My Friend Was In VMK And He Met yavn before, but the dude he saw was not yavn but a dude claming to be yavn.

Becky
08-23-2005, 03:53 AM
He Was Banned From The VMK Forums Not VMK...

Anyways If Anyone Wants To Know The Name Of The Fake Yavn, I Can PM Them.

My Friend Was In VMK And He Met yavn before, but the dude he saw was not yavn but a dude claming to be yavn.
That's still like flaming, because there are pm logs, LOL.

KookyQuack
08-23-2005, 03:56 AM
I also reported a fake Yavn. His name was eddey and he got banned

xfan342
08-23-2005, 03:56 AM
Look, I was With Blazey when he went to The Tent Room And I Saw A dude With Light Brown Hair And No Facial Hair Saying He Was Yavn. But He Was Pretending To Be A Fake Yavn. His Sn Was Mickeykidboy (MrGenie Sorry :()

So Do You Believe Me Now?

Becky
08-23-2005, 04:01 AM
Look, I was With Blazey when he went to The Tent Room And I Saw A dude With Light Brown Hair And No Facial Hair Saying He Was Yavn. But He Was Pretending To Be A Fake Yavn. His Sn Was Mickeykidboy (MrGenie Sorry :()

So Do You Believe Me Now?
I never said I doubted you, xfan342.

Kaironzet
08-23-2005, 04:04 AM
to make this thread get to its purpose. People, yavn has only got 1 user... guess its username.... ya you guessed it, he is yavn. If someone claims to be yavn, just ignore him, yavn is only 1.

CuteHaliey
08-23-2005, 04:05 AM
WOW! Never knew that would Happen!

off Topic: I'm Back home in my home! Plane land early and safe (not like the last plane where we land in Wisconsin when i'm suppose to be in Minnesota!)

lol
08-23-2005, 04:05 AM
answer this if names are already used bye another mvk palyer how can some one have the same name that has been used bye the creator?

Yes its puzzleing
I've seen a guy walking around named Yavn instead of yavn. Yavn is not wat the room descript is spelt like in his room its yavn.
He is so not yavn for these resons as u said

1. His name way Yavn not yavn
2. he did not know wo yavn was
3. he was not vip
4. he was not acting like a game cretor nor some one who knew wat he was doing
5. He was in a purple shirt green pants blue shoes and black ears and his sigi was i love WDW

FAKER!!

VyVy
08-23-2005, 04:06 AM
I mean why would you want to be someone your not! God's up above and is always watching down on you. Even if you know your doing the wrong thing why do you still keep doing it? I know im sounding like a complete Do- Gooder but still it's true. Why would you want to be him anyways. Have you met the real yavn? Do you want to know? Than face the facts that many people want to be like yavn but yavn is a really important person on vmk but in real life you can be an important person to yourself.

XOXO Juicy Vy XOXO

VyVy
08-23-2005, 04:09 AM
answer this if names are already used bye another mvk palyer how can some one have the same name that has been used bye the creator?

Yes its puzzleing
I've seen a guy walking around named Yavn instead of yavn. Yavn is not wat the room descript is spelt like in his room its yavn.
He is so not yavn for these resons as u said

1. His name way Yavn not yavn
2. he did not know wo yavn was
3. he was not vip
4. he was not acting like a game cretor nor some one who knew wat he was doing
5. He was in a purple shirt green pants blue shoes and black ears and his sigi was i love WDW

FAKER!!
it might not be his fault! your calling someone a liar even though he didnt say he was. his name could be Yavn too! so don't call somebody a liar until you have proof!

XOXO Juicy Vy XOXO

lol
08-23-2005, 04:12 AM
Ok well he told me he was yavn (he akded like a 2 year old though)

PixelProphet
08-23-2005, 04:28 AM
impersonaiting someone by saying ' i am them, no reall this is my other account' is a banable offence, you see anyone doing that report them straight away.

blazey1
08-23-2005, 06:47 AM
I talked to him and I reported him.

Iknowyou
08-23-2005, 09:20 AM
is that blazey? He ban dogged

TowerFreak99
08-23-2005, 09:37 AM
it stink but guess people want his fame

jackanddabeat
08-23-2005, 11:39 AM
Once i went in my room and saw the guy guy dressed as yavn he name was jackanddabeat he said he forgot to change but he did not fool me! ..........oh wait...

Tang
08-23-2005, 11:40 AM
Ok well he told me he was yavn (he akded like a 2 year old though)
he could have meant hiself like he is Yavn just not the yavn who created the game

jackanddabeat
08-23-2005, 11:41 AM
Have you met the real yavn?

XOXO Juicy Vy XOXO

Well you mat not belive me but my mom works at disney and i have actully met the real yavn.

sly94
08-23-2005, 11:51 AM
no fair :( what does he look like

Nwahs
08-23-2005, 11:51 AM
srry to get off topic for a moment but ppl can have a costum like yavn's right? i mean there are usually at least 3 other ppl wearing yavn outfits not including yavn himself.

jackanddabeat
08-23-2005, 11:52 AM
it is no fair for you but it is the greatest thing in the world for me!

PixieBella
08-23-2005, 01:37 PM
I just wanted to add to the conversation that I do sometimes dress like Yavn!!

Of course, I am a girl and you certainly can not mistake me for him!

In my album(PixieBella Explores VMK) you can see the "Yavn Girls" dancing with Parth on Yavn's stage. Sorry Parth if you did not want me to share that information!! :)

PixelProphet
08-23-2005, 03:42 PM
it is ok to dress like yavn, or any other charector in the game, but when you start claiming that you are that person on a different acount, then it is ban time.