View Full Version : Adventureland in park quest

hcoseagull
07-05-2006, 03:08 AM
i was reading post when i saw that the adventureland quest in WDW was supposivly closed and was going to re-open does anyone know when it will re-open or if it already has or any scoop
thanks a million

:goofy: :wave2: :goofy:

disneyfamilyforever
07-07-2006, 01:43 AM
We are at WDW right now. As of today, Thursday, they still have not opened the Adventureland Quest. If you ask the VMK central workers, all they say is that they don't know for sure when it will be open. They were just told sometime after the Pirate ride opens. The ride officially opens tomorrow but we rode it on Wednesday (surprise early opening) and they did not open the quest yet. We will check tomorrow!
:minniemo: :mickeymo:

MissPorscha
07-07-2006, 01:45 AM
When i went to WDW last they said that they are going to re-open the quest when the new Pirates quest will open ( the person said its going to come with all new stuff be she could have been wrong )

disneyfamilyforever
07-07-2006, 10:40 PM
Went to VMK central today on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. The new pirate quest and adventureland quest are not out today for the big ride opening day. They did tell me today.....that they were told to expect them on next Friday July 14th.

CooCody
07-07-2006, 10:55 PM
IT CLOSED BECAUSE SOME PARTS of the quest include the pirates ride. You get the cards for free, though.

disneyfamilyforever
07-08-2006, 04:00 AM
If you complete three in-park quests they give you a extra pack of cards. Most of these cards are the jungle cruise cards, room and items. What they do not give you in that pack of cards is the series two adventureland pin.

AstroDawg
07-21-2006, 03:48 PM
I also found this out when i went to VMK Central for the first time tuesday. I was somewhat dissapointed bc i thought they would have it. But i got bonus cards and it had some Adventureland themed stuff.

Eviie
07-21-2006, 03:51 PM
Yea i do! When i went to Guest Relations i was asking about something and then i involved VMK and the Lady said Around June-November but she says it most likely will come out June-Sept but anyways i cant wait till the next quest that was my favorite out of Frontierland,Fantasyland,Adventureland, i would most likely choose adventureland i love the whole safari type feeling to it =]

Ms.GrumpyDwarf
07-21-2006, 06:53 PM
I am looking forward to seeing the pirates ride. I heard it got a Johnny Depp.

JayFlo
07-25-2006, 03:03 PM
I'm a little thrown off by two of the above posts. As of today, is the Adventureland Quest being offered?

JayFlo
07-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Anybody have an answer? Is the Adventureland Quest being offered now that POTC has reopened?

greenhpper
07-30-2006, 01:20 PM
Adventureland quest is now back at WDW as of Saturday July 29th!
:D

ASuperStitch
07-30-2006, 01:54 PM
Yep that is true played it last night, same prizes as before, Retro Pin - Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair - Explorer's Suitcase Sofa

AGMartin2
07-30-2006, 06:01 PM
Same questions as before?

acebraeden
07-30-2006, 09:32 PM
cool i wonder if they are going to put it on the vmk web site

now i can do the adventureland quest :) yes

it was opened 2 day after my birthday

april in disney
07-31-2006, 12:58 PM
Actually it was back as of 7/24.

april in disney
07-31-2006, 01:00 PM
Same questions as before?

Same questions only changes are the dog is holding 2 keys not 3 anymore. And there is a sticky on last question since the answers to that question are all wrong.

greenhpper
07-31-2006, 02:01 PM
cool i wonder if they are going to put it on the vmk web site

now i can do the adventureland quest :) yes

it was opened 2 day after my birthday

I was told by VMK central cast members that since it was not a "new" quest they probably would not be announcing it on the VMK site. But you never know.