View Full Version : Promotional Codes?

KeybladeCloud
08-22-2005, 08:56 PM
:reporter:I've been wondering for a while now, and taking small polls on VMK, but do you think there will be VMK codes in up-coming Disney products? Specifically in my case, Kingdom Hearts 2. I just want general opinions and what you think they would be in if Disney does something like this. Also, if you feel really creative, go ahead and give us an idea of what you think the code could be for! Thanks in advance! :CastMem:

SportzStar22
10-29-2005, 01:50 PM
great! ok i'll wait

captain_dl
10-29-2005, 01:53 PM
:reporter:I've been wondering for a while now, and taking small polls on VMK, but do you think there will be VMK codes in up-coming Disney products? Specifically in my case, Kingdom Hearts 2. I just want general opinions and what you think they would be in if Disney does something like this. Also, if you feel really creative, go ahead and give us an idea of what you think the code could be for! Thanks in advance! :CastMem:I think that would be awesome. I would love to have a keyblade to display in my room or maybe a King Mickey or Riku costume to wear!

Iknowyou
10-29-2005, 01:55 PM
I think that would be awesome. I would love to have a keyblade to display in my room or maybe a King Mickey or Riku costume to wear!
ok, you're making me so excited!!!
Or, maybe a Heartless punching-bag...:Tongue:

SportzStar22
11-06-2005, 05:16 PM
i need in! lol

SteelersYOYO
11-06-2005, 05:19 PM
I think Disney 411 will do something on it soon.

See this thread:http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17159