View Full Version : OMG I SAW Dylan and Cole Sprouse

skipper
06-17-2006, 01:34 PM
OMG today i say dylan a cole sprouse some where i forget I FREAKED out it was so awesome

lostinadreamyo
06-17-2006, 01:37 PM
its funny how you forget where you saw them when u saw them today :)

CurlySlim
06-17-2006, 01:44 PM
actually skipper didn't forget he/she doesn't want to tell!

So, did you like talk to them or anything?

riccio13
06-17-2006, 01:52 PM
I bet they're like really short, huh?

fantasyphillip
06-17-2006, 01:56 PM
i bet they were at wdw or disney land

PurpleMonkey
06-17-2006, 02:41 PM
The only famous people I have ever seen was the people from the news (lol), Eva Longoria (sp?), and Steve Jobs.

I saw Eva at a resaurant in San Antonio. I saw Steve when we visited San Francisco, we stayed right across from the Moscone center during Mac World :)

skipper
06-17-2006, 03:23 PM
actually skipper didn't forget he/she doesn't want to tell!

So, did you like talk to them or anything?
yea they where cool lol i wish i could see them again :CastMem:

JasonDude
06-17-2006, 05:40 PM
Who are they?

ChoPotter
06-17-2006, 05:42 PM
They are the twins on suite life of zack and cody. That's really cool tho!

SuperJaekizzle
06-17-2006, 05:46 PM
where did you see them?

PirateMario
06-17-2006, 05:51 PM
I have a feeling that millions of fan girls are gonna come running to this thread

Misskayla
06-17-2006, 05:59 PM
OMG! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them!! AW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucky!! I love them so much that even one of my friends name is cole!

CurlySlim
06-17-2006, 06:07 PM
They're waaay shorter than me, and even though I'm two years younger than them ( I think, don't know how old they are I was thinking they were 13 ) I look way older and am way taller. Also, they're not only short, but the look like 8-year-olds!

Misskayla
06-17-2006, 06:12 PM
HEY!! My friend cole ( not the cole spouse ) is just like them!!! You should not say that about them!

im.a.princess
06-17-2006, 06:23 PM
seeing or meeting famous people is fun
i've seen/met
switchfoot
george bush
arnold swartseniger (sp!)
Danielle Fishel and Rider Strong(Topanga and shawn on boy meets world)
and adam brody<-hes hot

Coopergirl
06-19-2006, 02:41 AM
i've met like NO famous people lol
let's make a list:
(does mickey at DLP count...?)
WAIT i saw... wait that wasn't the real jessica simpson that was a fake...
do concerts count? because i went to a hilary duff concert even thought i dont like her that much so i dont think that counts... WOW im pathetic! lol

Karlitakarlita
06-19-2006, 02:42 AM
that so cool thsat you saw them

Misskayla
06-19-2006, 02:42 AM
I want to see Kelly Clarkson!! but I dont know....I never went to a concert and I was scared so we are not going for a bday

Pinkdust
06-19-2006, 02:43 AM
oh how coolio :)

I've met...

nobody. @_@ lol!
But my neighbor's cousin is Chris Rock.... LOL seriously!

comixman
06-19-2006, 02:46 AM
i saw pierce bronsnan on the beach once. And Billy joe armstrong used to live by my friend, before he was widley known.

Jdrizzle
06-19-2006, 02:50 AM
It is always exhilirating to see a famous person or celebrity. Always remember, they are just like you. I have been very lucky and seen quite a few famous people. Most actors/actresses , probably like the Sprouses, look better in person than on T.V..

They are filming the movie "Evan Almighty" about 15 minutes from where I live and I have seen some pretty illustrious people.

- Steve Carell
- Morgan Freeman
- The mom from Gilmore Girls...I want to say Lauren Grahm maybe?
- The director who created the "Ace Ventura Movies" and "Bruce Almighty"
- John Goodman
- Two Governors
- Barbara Bush
- Also my favorite Broadway actress, Idina Menzel :)

Silverstream
06-19-2006, 02:52 AM
do concerts count?

yeah do they count bc then it means ive seen Green Day and Jimmy Eat World....and will see All-American Rejects and Damone....but that's it.......

Skaterooni
06-19-2006, 02:53 AM
I've seen tons of famous people.. I've seen the people from american chopper, and shook hands with some of them.. I met that Ian dude from Survivor: Palau.. and thats about it. :-D

-Blue Dude

Pinkdust
06-19-2006, 02:55 AM
well if concerts count then I've seen....

Charlotte Church
Celtic Woman
uh.... well i thought there was more LOL

Melysah
06-19-2006, 03:07 AM
Wow. I've seen:
-Michael Jackson (years ago)
-Gina Davis (sp?|| That one person from Desperate Housewives)
-Paul Winchell (Tigger for Winnie the Pooh)
-Super Dave (lol, I doubt you know who that is, but he is a family friend and starred in a few movies)
-Madonna
- ... There was someone else... I can't remember who I was going to say

skipper
06-19-2006, 11:12 AM
OMG dylan and cole where talking to me on the phone wait its like they live right next door OMG OMG i was sleepy i forgot there real names and dizcaptain im not going to TELL you where i saw them or you could locate me and hunt me down! uhm yea forget that phone call thing, turns out that was my friends who played a prank on me, cuz I told them I saw them and well looks like they had to be evil

DizCaptain
06-19-2006, 11:56 AM
I have a feeling that millions of fan girls are gonna come running to this thread

Well your thoughts are true Rofl!

OMG zack and cody where talking to me on the phone wait its like they live right next door OMG OMG

I thought their names were Dylan and Cole... Also where exactly did you see them

On and off topic note I have met Mike Meyers and Drew Carey at a starbucks drinking coffee in new york.

devilbaby1214
06-19-2006, 12:09 PM
i've seen hilary duff when i went to a concert but i did't have tickets at first but when i got there i got front row seats.that's all

DisneySora
06-19-2006, 12:42 PM
i am there bigest fans lol i watched every show of the suite life they made it is my favorite show in the world and allways will be

skipper
06-20-2006, 12:39 PM
well i have not just seen dylan and cole my cousins know myley sirus sister cause they went to school with them until they moved

Tyrannosaurus
06-20-2006, 01:01 PM
Ive met 50 cent lol

AdventureKid
06-20-2006, 01:19 PM
I met and talked to Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie and they are actually nice people.

gregoryalec
06-20-2006, 01:29 PM
Did you know Daddy Yankee was at the same airport as me!!!! He walked right by us!!! Other people I saw/met:
Bobby Nistron ( i cant spell his last name he was a hockey player)
Amanda Bines ( cant spell her last name)
and other people I forgot!!
Oh yea AND micheal jackson 1 year ago!!! l

He came into my uncles dental surgical place. And my cousin was sitting on his lap! I was afraid and sitting far away!! lol. I even have pictures if you do not believe me!!!! AND NO IT IS NOT A WAX MUSIEUM!!

DarknessGirl
06-20-2006, 01:39 PM
My dad meet

The guy from Ripleys Believe It Or Not ( The Host )

That Really tall guy from DodgeBall, who has a deep voice

Tobey Keith

And way more stars! We have meet alot of people it is just a stroke of luck we always get. When we meet them we never ask for autographs. We think it is rude, and they are always getting asked for it so we dont ask them about it.

Oh Yeah! I also have meet some Nascar Drivers, My dad has meet almost all of them.

EDIT~ If you have ever watched Survivor, and have seen that one guy named Ruddie ( I Think that was it ) He is my dads friend!

Silentkid
06-21-2006, 03:27 PM
The only famous people I have ever seen was the people from the news (lol), Eva Longoria (sp?), and Steve Jobs.

I saw Eva at a resaurant in San Antonio. I saw Steve when we visited San Francisco, we stayed right across from the Moscone center during Mac World :)

Funny story, my cousins are good friends with Eva Longoria. They say she is nice. They met her at a San Franscico game when San Antonio was plying. They both got fron row. They actuall said that Eva Longoria isn't that beautiful in person (she isn't ugly, she just look like a normal person).

Oh and I met some of these people:

Emma Watson

Alyson Stoner (Sally on mike super short show)
My aunts met Stevie WOnder!
Mickey Mouse

Middiebear
06-21-2006, 03:47 PM
I got to see a bunch of famous profressional singers when I went to "Grad Nite" this past year at Walt Disney World...

I got to check out Omarion, Frankie J., Simple Plan, Fefe Dobson, and Teddy Geiger... :)

I was happy because I don't get to see famous people very often...

Irishchick
06-21-2006, 03:49 PM
I saw Rupert from Survivor!! It was so awesome!

But i really want to meet Nick Lachey and Drew Carey (don't ask about Drew Carey, i just have a thing for him) LOL

Christygirlya
06-21-2006, 03:50 PM
hmm.. I have seen these people from the Band Cheap Trick a lot of times, Kelly from Destiny's Child, and I walked by Michael Jordan at an airport once (LOL), and other people.. Good for you though :D!

rosegirlsweet
06-21-2006, 03:50 PM
This is kinda off- topic but my dad saw Chris Daughtry in New York, he was in the airport with his guitar! Silly Dad, he didn't get his autograph! :(

PrincessxAj
06-21-2006, 03:51 PM
LUCKY!!! the only celebs i met was Will Smith and Ema Watson!! =[

Katarina
06-21-2006, 03:53 PM
I have met my cooking hero:
RACHEL RAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wootness!!! yay me!

Christygirlya
06-21-2006, 03:54 PM
This is kinda off- topic but my dad saw Chris Daughtry in New York, he was in the airport with his guitar! Silly Dad, he didn't get his autograph! :(
Chris wow!! I would have screamed.

rosegirlsweet
06-21-2006, 03:56 PM
Meh have a silly Dad, he didn't even say hi! I would have mobbed him!

DarkKnightCecil
06-21-2006, 03:57 PM
I've met Brenda Song several times in real life because the school my mom works at and the school i went to her dad works (who was my 2nd grade teacher)

katgal
06-21-2006, 04:26 PM
I saw Relient K when they weren't as popular and my sister got a pic with the main guy.

coolguestjedi
06-27-2006, 10:42 PM
Lucky you..... @_@ I LOVE the Suite Life of Zack & Cody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a HUGE fan of Cole & Dylan Sprouse! And their work! Like they've been in movies! :) I would do ANYTHING to meet them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I even had a dream where I stayed at a Hotel in WDW and they were staying in the hotel room next door where I was staying! We became BEST friends! Sadly, only a dream................ :( >_<

Only famous people I've meet:

NO ONE.

Although I'm also planning to meet Miley Cirus at WDW this Summer. Hannah Montana is my 2nd favorite show in the ENTIRE world! (Suite Life is my 1st Favorite :D )

RubyRubia
06-30-2006, 09:19 PM
Aww, lucky you! Well, one time my school has this science presentation and some guy from a TV show ( I forgot the name ) played Albert Einstein. I never even heard of the guy from the show. :P I would love to meet the members of Angra, my cousin has several pictures of them at concerts.

Ru Ru :peterpan:

SweetChinMusic
06-30-2006, 09:27 PM
SWEET! i've met richard from the second survivor and A BUNCH of WWE wrestlers

DinoVan
07-01-2006, 01:33 AM
Did you know Daddy Yankee was at the same airport as me!!!! He walked right by us!!! Other people I saw/met:
Bobby Nistron ( i cant spell his last name he was a hockey player)
Amanda Bines ( cant spell her last name)
and other people I forgot!!
Oh yea AND micheal jackson 1 year ago!!! l

He came into my uncles dental surgical place. And my cousin was sitting on his lap! I was afraid and sitting far away!! lol. I even have pictures if you do not believe me!!!! AND NO IT IS NOT A WAX MUSIEUM!!
omg your cousin sat on his lap?
i would have sat way far away.
i havent met anyone famouse.

MissPorscha
07-01-2006, 01:37 AM
I have met somebody famous his name is Campbell Scott. Probably none of you would know him but he is an actor that has acted for a bunch of famous old movies ( To old for me to remember ) lol he is one of my dad's best friends and he is going to be on a new ABC or NBC drama 6 degrees coming out this fall

DinoVan
07-01-2006, 01:39 AM
LUCKY!!! the only celebs i met was Will Smith and Ema Watson!! =[
omg you met will smith??!! he is an aweosme guy! he is so funny in fresh prince of bel-air.

Brer_Nick
07-01-2006, 01:41 AM
I saw the quarterback to the Detroit Lions in line for it's tough to be a bug. it was cool because it was like a 2 hour wait and me and my dad talked to him awhile.

SuperSnowCutie
07-01-2006, 01:43 AM
Who are they?

How could you not know who they are??!?!!!?!!?!

You're joking
- faints-

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG
I <3333333333333333333333333333333 Cole. He is so hawWt! They are nice, right?

skipper
07-06-2006, 01:07 PM
How could you not know who they are??!?!!!?!!?!

You're joking
- faints-

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG
I <3333333333333333333333333333333 Cole. He is so hawWt! They are nice, right?
yea there nice

iliketodancelikewhoa
07-06-2006, 01:25 PM
i saw the whole hannah montana cast
i saw train in concert and i have a drum stitck from when it was handed to me from the gutariset

glowpeanut
07-06-2006, 01:26 PM
That's very awesome

i saw the whole hannah montana cast
i saw train in concert and i have a drum stitck from when it was handed to me from the gutarisetYou saw the Hannah Montana Cast! OMG thats so cool

I met a bunch of Miami Dolphins Players :) Does that count?

Prncess
07-06-2006, 01:32 PM
Omg Omg Omg I Wish I Was U!!! Im In Love..............with Them

MissySW
07-06-2006, 01:39 PM
since im in Ireland, i dont meet many famous ppl

although, Bono(from U2) filmed 1 of his videos <near> my house!!
i have an autograph, and a picture, he is sooo nice!

also, my sister was in a video for a popstar a few years ago!

btw, thats coolies that you met them, their show is really good!

cenafan10
07-06-2006, 01:43 PM
I Met John Cena LOL(This May Not be A Surprise To You LOL)I Also Met Kurt Angle,Randy orton,And The New York Jets Quarterback Chad Pennington(sp?)

ACEROLLER
07-06-2006, 01:47 PM
I have seen many Nascar Drivers

Tony Stewart
Richard Petty

and some other cool people who i can't spell their name -.-

Ducky Wucky
07-06-2006, 01:49 PM
I bet they're like really short, huh?
No no no, not at all, they are like 8 feet tall. (That was sarcasm)

I have met that one girl from even stevens, not his sister, that one other girl. she's cool.

I met Johnny Depp once, like not at the red carpet thing, like in person, as in talking, like REALLY talking, not just saying hello. (I don't care if you don't believe me lol, but it's true.)

BestPrincecoolboy
07-06-2006, 01:49 PM
That is cool.. My cousin would love to see them. I wouldn't really care. lol

roxysufergal944
07-06-2006, 02:01 PM
I've met a couple of famous ppl probably this one you don't know this movie star but he played in old movies from the 70's his name is 'Burt Reynolds' i was in the news paper with him bc my dad had done something for Burt and another star is 'Kelly Clarkson' about a week ago at her concert and i had Backstage Passes and i MET kelly clarkson she is really nice i hope to see these stars again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:

SherrytheFairy
07-06-2006, 02:12 PM
My dad works in a famous sushi bar in Soho and has met these people in it:
- That Dan guy who is now a character in a new movie coming out soon.
- The Bugle from Spiderman
- Mary Jane from Spiderman
- And David Blaine, famous magician that has done countless death-defying stunts

Emma650560
07-06-2006, 02:13 PM
I have never met anyone famous but I have been to a few concerts!!

Faith Hill (her opening act was Jessica Andrews)
Pat Benatar
Chicago x3
Cheep Trick
Trisha Yearwood
Diamond Rio
Alison Krauss
Brad Paisley
Sara Evens (her opening act was Josh Turner I got his autograph)

but I never been up close to anyone famous except Josh Turner I got his autograph on the ticket and on a picture we bought it was cool even though I don't like his music lol

I would love to go to a Hilary Duff concert!!! Or even a Kelly Clarkson concert!! As you can see Hilary Duff is like my favorite singer/actress lol

We almost got a ticket to go to her concert for my birthday but we had to go to some other state and pick them up from someone who we don't know and that is kind of dangerous so we didn't do it :( i was really sad but hey what can u do?!?!

EDIT: I also met the auther Johnathan Rand he writes the AMerican Chillers, Michigan chillers, and the adventure club series, I got his autogrpaph on every book that I have of his

PrincessWall
07-06-2006, 02:17 PM

Not me! Those two, Dylan and Cole, should REALLY get a haircut in my opinion.

roxysufergal944
07-06-2006, 02:23 PM
lol thats kinda true

Katarina
07-06-2006, 02:32 PM
Rachel Ray...
also my friend met Ben Roethlesburger (sp?)
and my other friend met Giata DeLaurentes (sp?)

skipper
11-19-2006, 12:28 PM
LOL lots of people have met famous people.. WOWZERZ

Ally
11-19-2006, 12:46 PM
I've seen:
Matt Willis
James Bourne A.KA: The EX band Busted LOL
Charlie Simpson

And my mom has seen Charlotte Church in a public place buying cigarettes =.=

maxxkid
11-19-2006, 02:04 PM
I'm not the type to get skeptical, but here goes...

Skipper, i really dont think you know them. If you are so crazy about them, then why didn't you know their name? And as it is, talking on the phone with them would be incredibly hard, but wait..they're filming Suite Life right now. Nobody could talk to them. Also, if you met them, it was in a public place. they would not come to your house, i am pretty sure they dont do..er, house calls.(sorry, i couldn't resist.)I really doubt that you have met Dylan and Cole.
And the chances of knowing Ms.Hannah Montana herself? Again, does it seem funny to you that you only know disney channel stars? does to me.

Slamina
11-19-2006, 03:35 PM
I have seen a few famous people ( WWE Superstars ). But I didn't meet them personally.
They probably heard me screaming their names from the audience. (Go Kane! Big Show! Trish! Triple H! etc )

PrincessKala
11-19-2006, 03:57 PM
That's Awesome that you saw them!

Where Did you see them??

I don't think I've Seen a Celebrity before..

Hopefully I will see a Celebrity someday.. lol

:tink: Carrie :tink:

xigbar
11-19-2006, 04:00 PM
I once had a dream like this before @_@ Except I was a famous celeb and this huge mob of girls started chasing me and then, well let's say my hand hurt at the end of the day :)

Raderin
11-19-2006, 06:43 PM
I saw Bill Clinton, Tiger Woods, and George Bush before, does that count? LOL But coolio on seeing the twins :)

acebonka12
11-19-2006, 08:41 PM
I've seen:

Johnny Depp
Cole & Dylan Sprouse
Brenda Song
Ashley Tisdale
Orlando Bloom
Will Smith
That guy that play's Mr.Mosby in the suite life of zack and cody

awesomerey
11-19-2006, 09:26 PM
I saw chris brown and snoop dogg and ludacris at my school they were doing a video

winniesdapooh
11-19-2006, 09:34 PM
i have seen and know Johnny Depp's family, also i have seen Bill Gates, and some other people, and i know these many people because my dad is a lawyer and lawyer's become pretty popular. i have never seen those people who u saw today, and i dont think i ever will, but it would be nice to see them. :) oh yeah and also saw Zac Effron and all the other major people in the movie High School Musical. and i also have seen the governor of florida i think that is what it is called, well anyways he is called Bill-a-Rockis? and also have seen George W. Busch.

soccerkidtlk
11-19-2006, 09:40 PM
i have seen and know Johnny Depp's family, and knew Steve Erwin, also i know Bill Gates, and some other people, and i know these many people because my dad is a lawyer and lawyer's become pretty popular. i have never seen those people who u saw today, and i dont think i ever will, but it would be nice to see them. :) oh yeah and also saw Zac Effron and all the other major people in the movie High School Musical
No offence sorry but i just don't "quite" believe you. If your knew steve IRWEN you would know how to spell his name. Lawyers don't become that popular seeing as my uncle is one. Unless your dad has done cases for the Stars thats the only way a lawyer becomes really popular.

winniesdapooh
11-19-2006, 09:42 PM
No offence sorry but i just don't "quite" believe you. If your knew steve IRWEN you would know how to spell his name. Lawyers don't become that popular seeing as my uncle is one. Unless your dad has done cases for the Stars thats the only way a lawyer becomes really popular.

if u dont belive me fine. that doesnt matter wat u think but i have. for my mistake in spelling Steve Irwin i will take it off the list to make u feel better.

JpopChick<3
11-19-2006, 10:38 PM
Ugh... people you are getting off topic >_<

I have seen...Jessica simpson Lol thats all

~twinklebyte~
11-19-2006, 10:42 PM

The only celebs i saw was:

Pluto
Winnie the Pooh
Mickey Mouse
Goofy
Minnie Mouse
Cinderella
Snow white
2 mice
Eeyore
Tigger
Brer Bear
Meeko
Baloo
the other orange monkey from the Jungle Book

ect..
LOL, i dont think they count?

~tb

CCparisgirl
11-20-2006, 12:27 AM
They count Twinkle!
I saw mickey and minnie! Those
are my two favorite celebs! yay!
I haven't seen any others, i do
plan on seeing Yellowcard and
FOB in concert though.. when
they go on tour again for their
new albums!! oh yea, i also saw
the boy who did koda's voice on
brother bear a while back when at
Disney!

~*§§UN§*~

BetterDays
11-20-2006, 12:38 AM
I've seen:

John Stevens
[ from a year of american idol ]
Bill Cosby
&
Nick Lachey
:D

Penguinz
11-20-2006, 01:41 AM
I have seen no one! Yay me.. o_o

I am a Dylan and Cole 'fan-girl' except I don't scream about them. I just like them.

mickeymahomedog
11-20-2006, 07:43 PM
im going to this high school musical thing and im going to see monique coleman zac efron and some other people from hsm my mom said she might get me tickets

jdrocks
11-24-2006, 06:12 AM
I've seen
Ashley Tisdale by where I live my mom was like "OMG IT'S THAT SUITE LIFE GIRL" and I was like "AHHHHHH ASHLEY ASHLEY!!!! AHHHH!!!!!" LOL
I've met Lindsay Lohan
Ashton Kutcher
Kay Panabaker at DLR.
Alyson Stoner
Miley Cyrus
Hilary Duff
Mandy Moore
John Mayers
Amy Bruckner
Alyson Michalka
Cassie
Jim Carrey's ex-wife
Emma Roberts
and that's about it...yeah I know it rocks when you live in L.A. ;) LOL.

HappyGirlKels
11-24-2006, 07:13 AM
That's Awesome that you saw them!

Where Did you see them??

I don't think I've Seen a Celebrity before..

Hopefully I will see a Celebrity someday.. lol

:tink: Carrie :tink:

I will be acelebrity someday, and when i do, I will give you all cookies!! Jk!
But i will be famous. I want to be an actress, or a singer. :)

Imo
12-12-2006, 06:04 AM
i've seen/met

Cedric the Entertainer
Clay Aiken ( DONT ASK!!!!! )

Tibby
12-17-2006, 03:38 AM
uh i met the girls from PLAY in the picture.. and i was on cartoon network for the fridays thing and i met the two hosts

And my friend is from hawaii and she met like everyone from lost bc they had a confrence.

And my friend met cheyenne kimball when she went to the cartoon network thing

AwesomeM
12-27-2006, 04:24 AM
Yes , living in LA is unique!

At first, it was weird seeing celebrites everywhere, I am used to it now.
They shop at Target, just like regular people! LA is totally awesome.. -COUGHDISNEYLANDCOUGH- hehe :)

snowgalsnow
01-11-2007, 02:01 AM
ok there is a Pride Day in my town ( i went to ) and there was Kenydanaco :) :) :) OMG AND I SAID HI AND GOT HIS AOUTOGRAPH ( for thoses who do no know who he is he is a playing on the NJ DEVILES TEAM _ HOCKEY ) and also and hockey player came to my school and someone famouse went to my school before they were ( like 2 years ago ) - he was on the broadway show the lion king

Jdrizzle
01-11-2007, 02:09 AM

Au Contraire,

I have an English teacher whose father was a lawyer who then became a doctor. Her father knew the Kennedys really well and they were friends with Willard Scott.

chorustwo
01-11-2007, 02:18 AM
OMG I met The sprouse twins before when I was in this movie with them when they first started. We had lots of fun together.. But I bet they don't remember me now. But anyways! I met Johnny Depp too and I actually talked to him too:) He is really nice and he treats everyone fairly. Like I was a extra in one of his movies (not to mention any of them) but He was really down to earth. If i ever be big enough like him i would like to be just like that because you don't know how many stars out there are snobby and so hard-hearted. but anyway the sprouse twins are reslly nice and fun! Don't believe me? well fine dont! but it's true.

vmkstar99
01-11-2007, 02:22 AM
Oh cool! Suite Life of Zack & Cody is one of my favorite shows!

The only famous people I've ever been in the same room with are the Blind Boys of Alabama.

alubadubdub
01-11-2007, 02:26 AM
The Sprouse twins? That's cool! I saw Ellen Degenrus in a airport bathroom (she was washing her hands) I did not get her autograph (I did not want to bother her in the bathroom) but I said "HI" and she said "Hi" back ,lol. I also sat behind Jesse Jackson on a 1st class plane ride to L.A., he helped me get my bags down :D. I guess you can say i've had pretty good luck at the airport.

I have also seen
Kelly Clarkson
los lonely boys
and I got to go to HSM concert!

vmkstar99
01-11-2007, 02:29 AM
The Sprouse twins? That's cool! I saw Ellen Degenrus in a airport bathroom (she was washing her hands) I did not get her autograph (I did not want to bother her in the bathroom) but I said "HI" and she said "Hi" back ,lol. I also sat behind Jesse Jackson on a 1st class plane ride to L.A., he helped me get my bags down :D. I guess you can say i've had pretty good luck at the airport.

(Lucky! You got to ride 1st class? Maybe I should persuade my parents to let me do that!)

jdrocks
01-18-2007, 05:31 AM
You forgot where you saw them?!? Hmmm.............its kinda hard to believe you....

Destination
01-18-2007, 05:38 AM
the only celebs i have seen is
Los Lonely Boys
Shakira
Jennifer Love Hewitt ( LOVE HER!!) lol
John Farley
and more

Pullipgurl12
01-20-2007, 04:07 AM
lol i saw arrron carter like 5 years ago
whole hannah montana cast
Umm like veruca sallt from the first willy wwonka but like older :]

coolskaterdudeguy
01-20-2007, 06:29 AM
Wow, I have met a lot of "celebrities".
Pittsburgh Penguin Hockey team
The Steelers
The band Coheed and Cambria
Tom DeLonge From Angels and Airwaves and former Blink 182 member
Travis Barker
Taking Back Sunday
John Madden

Not really any movie stars though LOL

cccody
01-20-2007, 06:54 AM
I really don't beileve you bc stars like that are busy all the time. I've seen no celebrities except Kane, RVD, Cena,Shawn Micheal, Triple H and The Coachmen

Proracer1
01-20-2007, 06:57 AM
My mom knows Triple H, Mr.McMahon, and Stephanie McMahan.

But the most famous person ive seen was Gloria Estephen.

P.S. Uh i don't really see why you freaked out about Dylan and Cole Sprouse but anyway lucky.

skipper
01-20-2007, 01:34 PM
well i freaked out cause well ive never really seen any stars before.. ( besides miley cyrus .. she was a good friend of myn but of course she was not popular then and then later she says well im moving to cali IM LIKE WHAT??? she never told me she was going to be on tv but im happy for her ) so that is why i freaked EDIT: ok well I wasnt super friends with her, I saw her some times, sadly I lived a state away so I didnt get to see her often, only saw her like 6 times LOL , well thats until she was on tv..

MagicMonkeys
01-20-2007, 01:40 PM
I saw Kyle Massey and Jason Dolley at a Disney Park,probably doing a Disney 365 interview thing:)YAY!

OstrichSam
01-20-2007, 02:33 PM
Signs was filmed <near> my house, we could see the 'UFOs' flying around some nights. LOL

My cousin was in a hot tub with that lady from one of those geico commercials, she was in a show and spoke with a French accent a while back. She had no idea she was famous and the woman said "Hi" and my cousin was like, "Hi...." But then my Aunt came over and started like screaming. rofl

magyann
01-20-2007, 02:45 PM

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW how can girls like they are my age and they look like 3rd graders thats SICK

rydavid
03-10-2007, 01:07 PM
i have met like no body but i have met brad pitt he was nice

VMKJen
03-10-2007, 01:38 PM
I saw Hilary Duff before I think thats way coler then seeing Dylan and Cole

Penguinz
03-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Dylan and Cole are cool, it doesn't matter if they're short.

They are people you know.

~Fantasy

sacura288
03-10-2007, 05:21 PM
well i havent met anyone famous , but my cousin met MCR because they flmed the im not okay vid at the school she used to go to , but alas ... she moved >3<

and i honestly cant believe all these people obsessed with cole and dylan >3< lolzz
~*sakura*~ :stpat_05:

SSweet
03-13-2007, 08:29 PM
I know what is better than meeting the Sprouses.. I MET ASHLEY TISDALE!! Omg she iss so nice. But, she has a lot of pores LOOL

Marysol
03-24-2007, 01:26 PM
I saw Ally, and AJ. They where waling around my town, i dont know why. haha

NothingHere
03-24-2007, 11:46 PM
My teacher talked to Jessica Simpson!

AceGoalkeeper
03-24-2007, 11:54 PM
yea they where cool lol i wish i could see them again :CastMem:

You seriously don't remember where?.. Talk about short term memory loss! :l

- Ace

Starz
03-25-2007, 12:42 AM
i have seen criss angel from mindfreak! ( he is amazingly good looking!)

ShadowYourMan
04-11-2007, 11:20 PM
I saw the Pokemon voice actors and the author of Bone(Jeff Smith) at Comic Con NY.
My friend saw Jesse McCartney and Hillary Duff at Disneyland.
Take that!

Marsh-Mellow
04-13-2007, 02:09 AM
Dylan and Cole are my friend. Well, their bff is my bff. And he is so nice. And I talked to Jason Dolley and he said I'm cute!

LRGoalie
04-13-2007, 02:23 AM
Omg! Wow, lucky!

GenieLovato
04-13-2007, 02:25 AM
Dylan and Cole are my friend. Well, their bff is my bff. And he is so nice. And I talked to Jason Dolley and he said I'm cute!
Are you Sure Your Not Day Dreaming

princesgirl
04-13-2007, 02:37 AM
Soooooooooo Lucky!!

neoerules
04-28-2007, 01:52 PM
i met ashley tisdale, carrie underwood, brenda song, and miley cyrus

Mizz.V
04-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Who are they?

If you do not watch disney channel then you might not know they are from The suite life of Zack and Cody (Dylan and cole)

Grooveygrl
04-28-2007, 01:59 PM
I met Ashley Tisdale once =), she was so nice!

VanillaWillow
04-28-2007, 02:01 PM
Take a picture of the autograph and post it then, smarty pants.

ShadowYourMan
04-28-2007, 06:36 PM
I think I saw Daddy Yankee in a school bus. I'm not sure if I did.

Grooveygrl
05-04-2007, 10:53 PM
Take a picture of the autograph and post it then, smarty pants.

Who?? ( too short )

jonjoshguest
05-06-2007, 01:48 AM
I saw a basketball player at Costco.

PrincessSofia
05-06-2007, 01:52 AM
Sweetnmeess

SherrytheFairy
05-06-2007, 11:19 AM
I haven't seen George Bush, but my sister did. But that was like 3 years ago. You can search it on CNN, it was in New York. Not the recent one, the long, long, long ago one. We got apples and books. :)

(Don't worry, it doesn't give out the address or anything. Just tells you what Bush said.)

skipper
05-06-2007, 08:15 PM
yea uh... I remember where but my secret :) plus if i told you it would be giving away my info ( where i live ) by the way yea.. i know there names are dylan and cole i just like callin them zack and cody plus back like when i first posted this uh... well i didnt really watch tv much so i didnt know there real names now i know them like my own name.. LOL ( wait unless i forgot my name LOL )

Jones
05-07-2007, 12:46 AM
I met Triple H in a book signing, and met Borat at the Metreon.

I did see Van Halen's Sammy Hagar in a cancer hospital once.

hehe 747 posts! July 4, 2007 is when Transformers is out!

Goofyono
05-07-2007, 01:11 AM
that's so awesome.. Jones you got to meet Borat? lol lucky duck.. I saw the Jonas Brothers :D I got soo many pics. Nick even put his arms around me!! *faints*

i've also met the pussycat dolls

joe maloof.. you probably don't know him, he's famous tho

sirmixalot lol

gym class heroes

jojo

maxxkid
05-07-2007, 11:17 PM
yea uh... I remember where but my secret :) plus if i told you it would be giving away my info ( where i live ) by the way yea.. i know there names are dylan and cole i just like callin them zack and cody plus back like when i first posted this uh... well i didnt really watch tv much so i didnt know there real names now i know them like my own name.. LOL ( wait unless i forgot my name LOL )
(See post 2 on page 6.)
You could say "The mall," "A nearby street," "my BFFs house," "my broom closet..." Is it really that hard? Zack and Cody / Dylan and Cole? I mean, come on... please, if it is true, give me some proof. please.
Sorry. just people lying pushes all my buttons.

the_phoenix
05-08-2007, 03:43 AM
How Tall are they? like 36 in. each??

Goofyono
05-08-2007, 03:45 AM

aww how rude..

avastkeith
05-08-2007, 05:10 AM

uhmmm rofl! good one :)

skipper
05-08-2007, 11:02 AM
.. i saw them in a nearby mall and that thing about them calling me oh goodness that was fake i dont know how in the world that got posted here EDIT: GRRR,,, WHY ME my mind ... ok i SAW THEM somewhere else but I aint gonna say look, give me a break this is my first time seeing some 1 when they were famous, I want to keep this place for myself it is really cool OK

MaddieLyn
05-20-2007, 06:35 PM
OMG!!!!!!! I love Cole and Daylan Sprouse!!! They're so cute!!

~MaddieLyn~

thornergirl
05-24-2007, 10:12 PM
I've met them Froma contest before.. there well uh Let's say I was this Medium Size Line ____________ This Is cole and dylan _______ LOL Yea but there FUNNY!

princesssassy
07-08-2007, 06:44 PM
its so exciting to meet someone really famous! HOORAY U!

princesgirl
07-10-2007, 03:53 AM
uh Shell.... she didn't want to give out any info! so why do you have to be all mean?

coolJamz
07-10-2007, 08:27 PM
seeing or meeting famous people is fun
i've seen/met
switchfoot
george bush
arnold swartseniger (sp!)
Danielle Fishel and Rider Strong(Topanga and shawn on boy meets world)
and adam brody<-hes hot

hmm who have i met?...

everyone on the kixx team (got all there autographs)
4 really famous authors (got autographs)
...man i gotta visit hollywood...
oh and i met 2 ppl from the hsm cast in wdw or dlr.. i forget which 1 lol

Goofyono
07-10-2007, 08:33 PM
who i've met.. hopefully this isn't bragging in a bad way but i've like not really told anyone soooo yea :D

Travis MCcoy from gym class heroes
Joe Malooff owner of the kings ( basketball team )
Jonas Brothers
Pussycat dolls
Shaggy
Sir mixalot lol
the author from hank the cowdog
ok well i didn't but my friend got to meet arnold swartschenneger ( however you spell his last name lol )
red hot chili peppers

yep thats about it.. i think

RedRockingMint
07-10-2007, 08:33 PM
There gonna be 15 in august:P
And guess whos tour bus I saw? Willie nelson...Man I should of went in cracker barrel.......:( LOL anyways but I never met anyone famous:P

skipper
07-10-2007, 08:37 PM
ugh i got a popular topic :) uhm sadly I didnt get there autograph , dumb me ;) lol didnt think bout it , was to shocked by the way , I saw them in a place , but look its not that im worried about my info, its uhm I want to keep a secret, guys this is the only person I have ever seen famous ever ( well peoples since there twins ) I thought dylan was cool but uhm now I see I am glad I didnt get a autograph from dylan, but I want one from cole now!

RedRockingMint
07-10-2007, 08:39 PM
you shouldnt of asked jerky dylan for a autograph btw....Lol!

janepage
08-06-2007, 06:04 AM
I met Dylan Sprouse at the Nemo sub. premiere. :wave2:

Speedway Master
08-06-2007, 06:12 AM
I only met Kyle Massey and got his autograph from last year's Toonfest. The magic wears off fast....

Flea
08-06-2007, 06:17 AM
LOL once I saw Chad Smith(Drummer for RHCP) in a resturaunt and I saw Rod Stewart walking in Hollywood LOL Im serious it was funny seing these guys!

LLamaLLamadddj
08-06-2007, 01:34 PM
Ive met some basketball players for the orlando magic: Carlos arroyo hedo turkaloo however u spell his name lol: pat garritty j.j re**** umm. but i have not met and celebritys .

Blossomflower
08-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Coolio

I've met Cuba Gooding Jr, i got in a movie with him but I was only an extra :)

Did you say hi to dylan for meh!!? LOL

Blossomflower
08-09-2007, 09:15 PM
My teacher's brother is good friends with the high school musical cast because he was in it as one of the school kids...

WAAAA and my teacher's sister or something got to hug corbin bleu :( WAAAAAAAAAAAA I want to meet him! LOL

I saw him before performing 3 songs :D he's a good dancer but... I want to talk to him!!

ANYWAYS GIVE ME AN AUTOGRAPH FROM THEM! LOL

KMSakura
08-14-2007, 07:58 PM
My friend was friends with the Jonas Brothers before they were famous :D

Then they left him and started a singing career :l

BelieveInTink
08-14-2007, 10:20 PM
The only famous person I've seen is Hilary Duff in Concert on her Wanted 2004 Tour.

Nickpf
05-12-2008, 08:36 PM
Cooliosis!

Stemaboat_Tyler
05-12-2008, 10:24 PM
I highly doubt it...

Epcotfans
05-12-2008, 10:29 PM
last summer during the disney channel games i met them at Blizzard Beach Dylan asked me for my float and his dad got mad at him :)

mickey0794
05-12-2008, 10:30 PM
Ummm... I dont believe this for a minute @_@
You saw a famous person "today" and that sameday you forget where?
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Aggie
05-12-2008, 10:51 PM
Those kids need a hair cut. They look like girls with that long hair.

EtnaGreen
05-12-2008, 11:45 PM
Ummm... I dont believe this for a minute @_@
You saw a famous person "today" and that sameday you forget where?
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Yea, seriously. Maybe they saw them today on tv? Besides even if they did "See" them they would either be mobbed, not even their because they don't want to be mobbed, or covered with security guards. so most likely they didn't..

YourFootsteps
05-12-2008, 11:49 PM
OMG dylan and cole where talking to me on the phone wait its like they live right next door OMG OMG i was sleepy i forgot there real names and dizcaptain im not going to TELL you where i saw them or you could locate me and hunt me down! uhm yea forget that phone call thing, turns out that was my friends who played a prank on me, cuz I told them I saw them and well looks like they had to be evil
Hah, fan girls sink SO low.

PurpleAmy
05-13-2008, 12:06 AM
SWEETNESS! That is really cool

TBs_Creation
05-13-2008, 12:31 AM
When i went to a Jonas Brothers concert ( before they were really big ) my friends and I were walking down a street and behind the building where they preformed they were standing there taking a break and my friends and I got to talk to them. They were really nice and Joe was really funny :)

SweetSammi
05-17-2008, 05:04 PM
They're waaay shorter than me, and even though I'm two years younger than them ( I think, don't know how old they are I was thinking they were 13 ) I look way older and am way taller. Also, they're not only short, but the look like 8-year-olds!

they are actually 15 haha i think either that or 14 but i am pretty sure 15

That is awesome that you got to see them! i luv cole!!!!!!! i never saw a famous person in my life =\

.:Blue:.
05-17-2008, 05:25 PM
I've seen:
Sheryl Crow
Mitchell Musso
Fergie
Wayne Brady

I've met:
Kevin Jonas
Anne Hathaway
Lucas Grabeel