View Full Version : WDW in park HSM Quest answers

MickeyForMayor
05-23-2006, 10:38 PM
hey ppl do you know thw answers to this on? lol idk thought i would add answers to make it easy ;) only for WDW sorry for ppl in disneyland
EDIT: decided to add the place to get the quest:
http://avmk.disney.go.com/media/vmk/en_US/quests/HSM_WDW_Quest.pdf

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL PART
1. At this party it was all about girl meets boy. At what occasion did Gabriella meet Troy?
---Birthday
---Christmas
---4th of July
---Halloween
---New Year's Eve :wave2:

2.In "Stick to the Status Quo" there is much to confess. One confession is missing - take your best guess.
1.Loves to Hip Hop
2.Loves to bake
3. Wants to sing in a musical
4.(FILL IN THE BLANK) Plays The Cello

3.He's known as the Play Maker cause of skill with the game. But who is it that Tony has given this nickname?
---Coach Bolton
---Chad
---Kelsi :wave2:
---Ryan
---Sharpay

4.What's the message spelled out by the basketball team that makes the drama club so happy they all scream?
---Drama Club Rules
---Get in the Game
---Go Drama Culb :wave2:
---Go Team
---Go Wildcats!

5.Place these songs in the order that they are heard in the movie by placing the correct number in the box to the left of each title.
6___Breaking Free
7___We're All in This Together
3___Stick to the Status Quo
4___What I've Been Looking For
1___Start of Something New
5___Bop To The Top
2___Get'cha Head In The Game

Answer correctly to the 5 questions and get a High School Musical Piano.

MAGIC KINGDOM PART
1. Troy and Gabrilla met while they both happened to be on vacation. They could go to this Main Street USA shop to choose their next destination:
---Harvey's Happy Trails
---Joan's Jet-set Travel
---Peterson Travel Agency :wave2:
---Tito's Global Treks

2.Hollywood Publishing Company on Main Street USA adds zip to scripts. Which of these writers is on their staff that quips?
---C. Okmin
---A. Bertino :wave2:
---S. Tatham
---T. Dobson

3.On this subject you may have many theories, but only one conductor leads the Tommorrowland Concert Series.
---Pluto Philharmonic
---Milky Way Marching Band
---Uncharted Space Ensemble
---Martian Pops Orchestra :wave2:

4.Listen carefully in Mickey's Philharmagic to what you hear and put these songs in the absolute order that they appear.
---Be Our Guest, Part of Your World, Fantasia, You Can Fly, The Mickey Mouse Club Song
---The Mickey Mouse Club Song, Part of Your World, Just Can't Wait to be King, A Whole New World :wave2:
---Fantasia, You Can Fly, Part of Your World, Just Can't Wait to be King
---Be Our Guest, You Can Fly, Part of Your World, The Mickey Mouse Club Song

5.With one exception, there's a piano in each of these locations: Go see for yourself - no need for reservations.
---The Country Bear Jamboree
---Casey's Corner
---Pecos Bill Tall Tales Restaurant :wave2:
---Mickey's Philharmagic

Answer correctly to the 5 questions gets a High School Musical Gym.

thanx,
Mickey :CastMem: :wave2:

bellecat22
06-01-2006, 07:23 PM
I have a friend who just left VMK Central at WDW and these are the answers he gave and got the cards with.

1. At this party it was all about girl meets boy. At what occasion did Gabriella meet Troy?
-New Year's Eve

2. In “Stick to the Status Quo” there is much to confess. One confession is missing – take your best guess.
-Plays the Cello

3. He’s known as the Play Maker cause of skill with the game. But who is it that Troy has given this nickname?
-Kelsi

4. What’s the message spelled out by the basketball team that makes the drama club so happy they all scream?
-Go Drama Club!

5. Place these songs in the order that they are heard in the movie by placing the correct number in the box to the left of each title.

6 Breaking Free
7 We’re All In This Together
4 Stick to the Status Quo
3 What I’ve Been Looking For
1 Start Of Something New
5 Bop To The Top
2 Get’cha Head In The Game

1. Troy and Gabriella met while they both happened to be on vacation.
They could go to this Main Street, U.S.A.® shop to choose their
next destination:
-Peterson Travel Agency

2. Hollywood Publishing Company on Main Street, U.S.A. adds zip to scripts.
Which of these writers is on their staff that quips?
-A. Bertino

3. On this subject you may have many theories, but only one conductor leads the Tomorrowland® Concert Series.
-Martian Pops Orchestra

4. Listen carefully in Mickey’s Philharmagic to what you hear and put these songs in the absolute order that they appear.
-The Mickey Mouse Club Song, Part of Your World, Just Can’t Wait to Be King, A Whole New World

5. With one exception, there’s a piano in each of these locations.
Go see for yourself – no need for reservations.
-Pecos Bill Tall Tales Restaurant

They must have fixed all the oops and actually watched the movie themselves and figured out they had the wrong answers... lol.

missyofeve
06-07-2006, 01:03 PM
here is a link to the quest http://avmk.disney.go.com/media/vmk/en_US/quests/HSM_DLR_Quest.pdf

MaidenAmerica
06-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Missy,

The link you gave was to the Disneyland Quest. The answers posted here are to the WDW quest and that link is here:

http://avmk.disney.go.com/media/vmk/en_US/quests/HSM_WDW_Quest.pdf

The quests are different with different answers. Just wanted to make sure that nobody took the wrong quest with the wrong answers to the wrong park! LOL!

Just a quick question here, please. Did the debate about the answer to number 5 ever get resolved? Is it:

6, 7, 4, 3, 1, 5, 2 OR 6, 7, 3, 4, 1, 5, 2?

Have a good day! :wave2:

NeonKnight
06-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Well I hope this helps but the first part of the quest seems to be the same for DLR and WDW. And we have gotten our quest cards with this answer set.

Well good luck to you.
Nite

sunnyskye
10-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Thanks so much, I really needed this because I'm going to WDW in an hour! (but then I have to wait for the flight)

mainiacman
12-19-2006, 10:58 PM
thx so much cause going to wdw this friday

KingdomsKeeper
01-31-2007, 09:56 PM
ty! I am going soon and this helps