View Full Version : Hello, I must be Going...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

-rcv-
05-06-2005, 09:47 PM
I QUIT! ...maybe not :)

Hello, I must be going.
I cannot stay,
I came to say
I must be going.
I'm glad I came
but just the same
I must be going.

For my sake you must stay,
for if you go away,
you'll spoil this party
I am throwing.

I'll stay a week or two,
I'll stay the summer through,
but I am telling you,
I must be going.

EDIT by MrGenie:

To reduce forum clutter, we are going to be moving all of the "Goodbye forever! Or at least for the next five minutes!" threads to this thread. If you're interested in sorting these back out, I recommend that you go into "Display Modes" in the upper righthand corner and change the default view setting from "Linear Mode" to "Threaded Mode". That way, all of the posts from each original thread will still be grouped together. Or, maybe you prefer to just have them all mashed together since they really start to sound the same after a while anyway. :)

Becky
07-21-2005, 02:37 AM
EDIT: I NEVER QUIT.

(MODs, please don't delete this thread if it breaks the rules)

To all my VMK friends, all you ppl on this site, I'd like to wish you all a 'VMK Good-bye'.. you may ask, why are u leaving VMK?! and my answer will be that- as I have enjoyed VMK to the great extent- I've met rude players, nice players- and all kinds of great people- but as time flies by- you get bored. I don't want to ask for grief in this thread, just that- I wish all my friends good-bye on VMK. I will come on periodically, but my favoritism of VMK has been lost and it has grown much smaller. I will stay on this site and chat often, but I must say that I won't be on VMK much. I would like to ask- all my VMK buddies- please don't delete me from you're list unless you feel the need to. I would like all my buddies to keep me on their list as a remembrance. As I say these last few words, I'm sorry for leaving VMK, but I've lost all fun in it. The celebrations a few days ago were wonderful and I'd like to congratulate the VMK Staff on a better organized celebration.

Remember me always,
Becky

EDIT: I NEVER QUIT.

Jess
07-21-2005, 02:45 AM
BECKY!! :eek:

Please, tell me this is an early april fools joke! You cant!!

I'll always remember the fun we had. Your presence in my playing can never be replaced or forgotten.

I saw this post on the main page and I was praying that you had just replied and not started it.

:bawling: :bawling:

Becky
07-21-2005, 02:46 AM
Thanks so much for saying so, but it is no joke. I'm so sorry if you're mad at me!

MsBehave
07-21-2005, 02:46 AM
Aw, i totally understand. But i half expected anybody who i knew to leave VMK. Anyways, we will always love you. lol, you rock! dont ever change. and make sure you do not forget me or else i will track you down! lol. you are always welcome in vmk

-Ms.Behave

xfan342
07-21-2005, 02:47 AM
OMG NO!!!!

Don't leave! that's mean no more Becky's talk show! And that was my Favorite show NO!!!

:( .....

I'm too sad to talk anymore. First Scotty Died and now Becky Is Leaving!!!

WHY GOD WHY!!!!!

Becky
Thx for saying so, Erin, I will always remember you as well. I'll miss you all :)

dear me, xfan, i'm sorry to hear about Scotty- eh- whoever that is.

Jess
I can't be mad for you making a decision you feel to be right.

As Ms.Behave started to say: You rock, dont ever change. And only, I really mean it ;)

Becky
07-21-2005, 02:48 AM
what could I change? Thx for saying I rock- u rock too xD

as a final good-bye I'm going to get on VMK soon and host my final talk show.

xfan342
07-21-2005, 02:49 AM
Scotty Was This Actor That was the Engineer in Star Trek.

One of the quotes from the show was, Beam me Up Scotty.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Dylan
:O (speechless) wow..... DONT LEAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(and if anyone asks Becky for furniture or any of her pins you will beg for death before the end xD )

Becky
So sorry to hear about- eh- Scotty.

Jess
07-21-2005, 02:50 AM

Im so there! Dont start the show without me!!

Becky
07-21-2005, 02:50 AM
Im so there! Dont start the show without me!!
LOL Jess. Yes, Dylan is correct, I will not be giving up my furniture, my rooms, my pins, or anything else. I earned and/or received them, i plan to keep them.

xfan342
07-21-2005, 02:52 AM
Becky you were one of the bestest friends I ever had in VMK!

I'm going to miss you! I get really sensitive when someone leaves me or when someone dies.

:( .......

Becky Please tell me this is horrible, Cruel joke.

I Will Miss You! Your Talk show inspired me to Make My Own Talk Show "The Xfan342 Show"

Goodbye old friend

Miss MeowsALot
07-21-2005, 02:52 AM
No Becky you con't leave :( I..I..I don't no what I would do with out you in VMK. :( Your always there when I need a friend. * Crys * Why!?

CuteHaliey
07-21-2005, 02:53 AM
Becky i'm going to your show tonight see u there

Becky
07-21-2005, 02:53 AM
Becky you were one of the bestest friends I ever had in VMK!

I'm going to miss you! I get really sensitive when someone leaves me or when someone dies.

:( .......

Becky Please tell me this is horrible, Cruel joke.

I Will Miss You! Your Talk show inspired me to Make My Own Talk Show "The Xfan342 Show"

Goodbye old friend
Thx so much for saying i inspired you! It's a great feeling to know you inspired someone! I'm getting on VMK right now- I want to wish you all a happy talk show.

No, xfan, no joke, no joking here- pure seriousness

... I'm So sorry, Anne!

Jess
07-21-2005, 02:55 AM
:bawling: :sadd2: :bawling:

There are no words to describe this.
Becky you made the smiley sad. That means you have to stay to make it feel better.

CuteHaliey
07-21-2005, 02:55 AM
Becky 1 question will u still be on vmk fan site

pandaboy
07-21-2005, 02:58 AM
ill miss you even though i dont know you ill try to find your show right now!!!

plz dont go why?!?!

Becky
07-21-2005, 03:01 AM
look up my vmk name. i am Becky on there

in my first post, i said i will stay on vmk fan site

Unlucky
07-21-2005, 03:04 AM
Becky plz stay, you where one of the first few ppl i met! Plz Stay!!!

Miss MeowsALot
07-21-2005, 03:07 AM
i can't get in your room :( there is a six people wait

skies
07-21-2005, 03:17 AM
BECKY NO! i just met you!

Jess
07-21-2005, 03:20 AM
A 6 people queue? Now thats a lot of Becky love.

Becky
07-21-2005, 03:22 AM
yep xD ALOT! ... xD

GreatGatsby
07-21-2005, 03:26 AM
Well BackyBecky, I think you and I agree on this.

I only get on now to get my daily credits, and that's about it. No more late nights, no more wandering around just to say hi. Something changed somewhere along the lines. Perhaps some day I'll finish level three of Pirates, but I'm not in a hurry.

I think I rediscovered the things I need to do in real life and remembered how interesting they really are. Much more substantial than getting that other pin, whatever it may be. And perhaps it's the boredom you referred to. Or perhaps it's something else.

You say you'll stay on the fan site -- good. At least I'll not be deprived of that pleasure even if we never meet on MK itself again. I much preferred talking to you in the chat room anyway.

Have fun, whatever you do!

coolkev
07-21-2005, 03:30 AM

To all my VMK friends, all you ppl on this site, I'd like to wish you all a 'VMK Good-bye'.. you may ask, why are u leaving VMK?! and my answer will be that- as I have enjoyed VMK to the great extent- I've met rude players, nice players- and all kinds of great people- but as time flies by- you get bored. I don't want to ask for grief in this thread, just that- I wish all my friends good-bye on VMK. I will come on periodically, but my favoritism of VMK has been lost and it has grown much smaller. I will stay on this site and chat often, but I must say that I won't be on VMK much. I would like to ask- all my VMK buddies- please don't delete me from you're list unless you feel the need to. I would like all my buddies to keep me on their list as a remembrance. As I say these last few words, I'm sorry for leaving VMK, but I've lost all fun in it. The celebrations a few days ago were wonderful and I'd like to congratulate the VMK Staff on a better organized celebration.

Remember me always,
Becky
:( :eek: :bawling: i hope u change your mind. when the other lands open there will be more stuff to do

dizneydesi
07-21-2005, 03:38 AM
i will miss you in hte game! i totally understand why you will not play anymore. i get on to get credits, then play a couple of games, do some music and leave. of course if i could get really good scores on any of the games. . . eh. if i could just get a good room game going. . . :pirate:

real life can be more exciting, like Disneyland for example. :goofy:

i look forward to chat! Oh the fun we have on chat! :Tongue:

sonofshine
07-21-2005, 03:42 AM

Remember me always,
Becky
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Becky to you i give this post, post 650. May your VMKian soul Rest in peace ;)

Chris
07-21-2005, 03:54 AM
Becky -

I didn't really know you, but I'm always sad when a VMK member chooses to leave. I'm starting to feel how you are on VMK (bored). Today I haven't gone on VMK yet and it has been much more enjoyable to me.

Anyways, sorry to see you leave.

:wave2:

Becky
07-21-2005, 04:09 AM
Thx for saying so everyone! Pictures coming soon!

drkfaery
07-21-2005, 04:10 AM
I didn't know you but I enjoyed your talk show very much! Hope to see you back some day! :wave2:

Unlucky
07-21-2005, 04:11 AM
:(Today was Becky's last day :( . Plz dont cry ppl we all miss her. Becky i just want to say good luck out there! Becky, plz deciede to play once more when the two lands to open! Good Bye Becky!!!
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

WDWTigger72
07-21-2005, 04:13 AM
The last talk show from Becky...

Becky
I will- I will play as much as I can try to

Jess
http://img317.imageshack.us/img317/479/beckyslastshow0aw.jpg

Edit: 300th post! I couldnt think of any other way to do it better.

Becky
07-21-2005, 04:25 AM
how thoughtful Jess- I have a special picture of that coming soon ;)

Jess
07-21-2005, 04:25 AM
How ironic was that?

A minute after Becky leaves and ALL of vmk crashes lol. If that wasn't a sign, I dont know what is.

Becky
07-21-2005, 04:26 AM
i went to see Nedakh and tell him good-bye, i was about to leave, but then my vmk lost connection(not crash, lost connection)

xfan342
07-21-2005, 04:27 AM
I think I'm literally Going To Cry!

I'm on both of those pictures! This Will Last Forever.

:( I NEED A HUG!

CuteHaliey
07-21-2005, 04:29 AM
i'm the girl in blue in back in glasses i'm crying BECKY WHY?!

Becky
07-21-2005, 04:29 AM
-huggles-

glad u were there

Unlucky
07-21-2005, 04:30 AM
Becky, Plz come back!!! Everyone misses you! im trying not to cry. cant.. hold.. it.. in! ok im crying! Becky its been almost 1 min. and i miss you!!! Plz play once in a while! Everyone misses you! Plz Return Sometime!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

mickeysfriend
07-21-2005, 04:31 AM
Becky,
I am sorry to see you go. You were always such a nice person. You will be missed.

LeanaSpin
07-21-2005, 04:33 AM
Good luck Becky and best to you in whatever other game you go on to play :)

Leana

dizneydesi
07-21-2005, 04:39 AM
AW, i wish i could have been there!!! stuck at home with dial up and not enough RAM! i bet it was real special!!

okay, see you in chat! :mickey2:

Becky
07-21-2005, 04:40 AM
No- as i have said, Spin- i will come on a few times every week- and i'll always be in the IRC chats as always and will always be here- at VMK Fan Site... I'm sorry u all miss me!

CuteHaliey
07-21-2005, 04:43 AM
:bawling:as i said at your party We all <3 u Becky and we miss u SOOOO MUCH!:bawling:

:hug: I NEED A HUG! :hug:

Becky
07-21-2005, 04:45 AM
and as I said- i will not be gone forever xD

-huggles everyone-

PirateMario
07-21-2005, 04:46 AM
you were the only 1 that help me with the Peace keeper thing so I say thanks and goodbye! :(

Jones
Good Bye! and Take care of yourself. We'll all remember you :bawling:

Becky
np PM- glad i could help ;) I will- not be gone forever- let me say it again- WILL NOT BE GONE FOREVER

Jones
07-21-2005, 04:49 AM
Ok! Thanks. Come visit us sometimes. We'll tell you what happens in VMK. Okay? :mickey2:

Becky
07-21-2005, 04:50 AM
hai, Jones-san! xD LOL, yea, pls tell me xD

Calamar
07-21-2005, 05:05 AM
Good luck, and thanks for the show!

My apologies for wasting valuable space in your farewell party and using the opportunity to promote my character's subversive agenda. :pirate:

--Guest222298

MouseStreet
07-21-2005, 05:06 AM
Bye Becky! Sorry to see you are leaving. :(

Shadow Knuckles
07-21-2005, 05:07 AM
Becky :( so your leaveing huh?Thats sad to see.Well you always have to leave sometime huh?And vmk is getting boreing.

But I play anyway if something new comes up.

Cya becky. :wave2:

Becky
07-21-2005, 05:13 AM
bye! xD it was great!

shiregirl
07-21-2005, 05:16 AM
http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/5495/beckyslastshowwithtitles5mw.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)
Bye Becky! I will miss you very much! Thanks for hosting a cool party tonight! :)

Jones
07-21-2005, 05:16 AM
By the words of AC/DC, "For those who are about to Rock, I salute you."
* salutes Becky * :music-smi:

Exoxus
07-21-2005, 12:28 PM
Well, bye.....

:luxhello: :bawling: :party-smi :cat1: :jumping-s :music-smi :steering: :2455: :lachen70: :3_4_5: :hug: :sadd2: :@@: :red_eyes: :lol:

bragoandcheri
07-21-2005, 12:33 PM
i can totally accept this.
it is not that i hate you it is that people come and go and there is nothing anyone can do about it. So you get a full five points and my permission to go. Make sure you don't lose those points.
From, bragoandcheri

Jackthorn
07-21-2005, 12:59 PM
http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/5495/beckyslastshowwithtitles5mw.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)
Bye Becky! I will miss you very much! Thanks for hosting a cool party tonight! :)

Becky i have never even seen excluding the pictures but you sound like a great person to you i will i will dedicate a graveyard of retired players i respect in the highest matter

goodbye Becky,
Jackthorn

Miss MeowsALot
07-21-2005, 01:04 PM
We will miss you so much Becky. I wish this was a horrible joke but it's not. I wish you didn't think the game was boring but there is nothing I can do to change that. I will miss you so so much Becky.:bawling:

Your Friend,
Anne :sadd2:

MissBubbles
07-21-2005, 02:00 PM
You will definately be missed. Don't be a stranger and maybe with some time away from the game, it will get better in the future.

Thanks for your help getting my transporter set up and going. Take care and hope to see you soon in the game or on these boards. :wave2:

Falseland
07-21-2005, 02:14 PM

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: NO MORE SHOW AND WHY U LEAVE

AshleyM
07-21-2005, 03:08 PM

Remember me always,
Becky

Yeah, your right. I might quit VMK too because it got very very boring. Oh well. Becky will you still play TT?? Your my sf :) I'll always remember you. ;-)

xfan342
07-21-2005, 03:10 PM
For The Retirement If We Have Like Almost 80% of That Picture Leave VMK We Can Use That Picture And Make A Slideshow!

Like All Of Them Are There And They Dissapear From The Picture One by One!

That Would Be A Cool Movie! But Guess What? I'm Never Leaving VMK!

I Like this place, I have friends here!

Becky
07-21-2005, 06:25 PM
Thank you everyone for being so kind to me! Because you all have done such great things, I've decided this will be more like a temporary hiatus. If it seems the hiatus isn't going well, I will switch back to quitting.

Arigatou Gozaimasu! (Thank you very much!)

-Becky

CuteHaliey
07-21-2005, 07:19 PM
As becky said "as time flies vmk get's boring" Those words made me think it's true. So turns out i may go on vmk once or twice a week and stay on the vmk fan site and the chat.
i will have a party tonight at 10pm eastern time! i hope to see u there fell free to post and take picture at my party! Seach CuteHaliey and your see my room that is were my party will be!

-CuteHaliey

babydoll1654
07-21-2005, 07:20 PM
no!!!!!!!!!! i mean it will be fun and let me do a party for you instead!

xfan342
07-21-2005, 07:21 PM
Are You Quitting Because Of The Whole CuteHailey Show Thread?

It's no big deal to run away from VMK! But You Had No Right To Copy Our Show!

No Right At All!

sonofshine
07-21-2005, 07:22 PM
it is sad that yet another of our ranks is leaving..i fear i will be one of the only ppl with 'Day 1' badges left soon :(..

CuteHaliey
07-21-2005, 07:23 PM
Xfan342 i'm not quitting because of the thread show and thx you baby doll u can do the party for me thx

BadPete
07-21-2005, 07:28 PM
dont worry sonofshine there are plenty of us day 1 badges left!

Jess
07-21-2005, 07:42 PM
Why is everyone making a huge spectacle of leaving? In this case you arent even leaving, just playing less. It doesn't require a whole new dramatic thread.

CuteHaliey
07-21-2005, 07:44 PM
ok my party is at 10 so come ok?

Thundermuffin
07-21-2005, 07:47 PM
If your still quiting, :( Bye Becky! :( Guess I'll have to look for ya on Toontown, huh?

skip
07-21-2005, 08:03 PM
NO! Becky, you were one of my first friends! You can't go! Sniff, remember the reservation system that never worked out? We had so many good times.. and some bad times lol. BTW, if you are leaving can I have your inferno pin lol? :(

joeyespn
07-21-2005, 08:03 PM
The ignorance of many VMK players is making me consider leaving. The violence and the competiton are not neede! Aren't we just trying to enjoy ourselves not have competition. Please xfan342 since when was anyone copying you? Not to be mean but there are a million VMK talk shows. VMK: The Disaster Recipe has installed a new chapter. Community leaders, violent and misbehaving players, competiton for nothing and much more! New lands need to come, community leaders need to be taken away (no purpose for them and plus VMK is open to anyone we never know if a CL is a criminal in real life), Stop competition between people, Give all unlimited credits ( stealing and many scams will stop) Everyone needs to have equal powers in VMK none of this' I am a important person in VMK' or give people exclusive rooms etc. Community Leaders smell disaster for VMK. No parent or guardian should be feeling safe about their kids and VMK. The simple truth is it is not asafe place but becoming a 'unsafe and waste of time' place! We are just all fallen into something called 'Advergaming' for Disney and Fortune 500 companies. Advergaming is a game that is just one big advertisement to get people to go to Disney parks and buy Kellogg's products. Lets make VMK back to what it was when I was obssesed in late May!

Becky
07-21-2005, 08:58 PM
Thank you everyone for being so kind to me! Because you all have done such great things, I've decided this will be more like a temporary hiatus. If it seems the hiatus isn't going well, I will switch back to quitting.

Arigatou Gozaimasu! (Thank you very much!)

-Becky
nobody seems to be reading this post.... LOL.

MrGenie
07-21-2005, 09:02 PM
Is anybody else besides me cracking up at the fact that you just quoted yourself? :Tongue:

Becky
07-21-2005, 09:04 PM
xD I did that because nobody had seen my post, so i was pointing it out. xD -laughs-

ChrisR
07-21-2005, 09:04 PM
my mouth is about to explode with laughing 3... 2... 1... :lachen70: :lachen70: :lachen70:

Becky
07-21-2005, 09:05 PM
LOL ChrisR xD Be quiet xD.. I can quote myself.. i'm a quoter xD -laughs- LOL

hoho
07-21-2005, 09:10 PM
bye have fun doing toontown( if you play it) and other disney programs bye :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

Becky
07-21-2005, 09:12 PM
Would somebody please read my post? It seems as though nobody is, although I guess it hasn't sunk in yet, lol.

MrGenie
07-21-2005, 09:24 PM
.. can somebody please kill me now?!!!!!!???? Nobody, nobody is reading my post!!!!!!Well, this seems to be a reoccurring theme with you, so I'll attempt to explain. I think a lot of people were shocked and saddened when you announced that you were qutting last night. This is still sinking in for a lot of people, and a lot of people have made posts saying that they are sad, wishing you well, and/or asking you to stay. Your "temporary hiatus" post this afternoon does not really retract your decision to quit, in my opinion. You still make it clear that you are taking at least a temporary break and leave the door wide open for quitting completely.

If you want people to stop reacting to your announcement last night and in this thread, I would recommend that you make a more strongly-worded retraction of your decision to quit. Have fun!

Becky
07-21-2005, 09:38 PM
xD I'm not a big 'speech' person, MrG xD But as I said, you are correct, I am leaving the quit door open for any chance i want to use it, but will be on and off, but still playing VMK.

Princesspop
07-21-2005, 10:48 PM
OMG!!Wah!!!All my friends quit on me!!!Wah!!! *sniffle

Anyway after the drama,

will you still be on this site?!?

thegoof
07-21-2005, 11:27 PM
The ignorance of many VMK players is making me consider leaving. The violence and the competiton are not neede! Aren't we just trying to enjoy ourselves not have competition. Please xfan342 since when was anyone copying you? Not to be mean but there are a million VMK talk shows. VMK: The Disaster Recipe has installed a new chapter. Community leaders, violent and misbehaving players, competiton for nothing and much more! New lands need to come, community leaders need to be taken away (no purpose for them and plus VMK is open to anyone we never know if a CL is a criminal in real life), Stop competition between people, Give all unlimited credits ( stealing and many scams will stop) Everyone needs to have equal powers in VMK none of this' I am a important person in VMK' or give people exclusive rooms etc. Community Leaders smell disaster for VMK. No parent or guardian should be feeling safe about their kids and VMK. The simple truth is it is not asafe place but becoming a 'unsafe and waste of time' place! We are just all fallen into something called 'Advergaming' for Disney and Fortune 500 companies. Advergaming is a game that is just one big advertisement to get people to go to Disney parks and buy Kellogg's products. Lets make VMK back to what it was when I was obssesed in late May!

Please do make a new thread with your new Ideas so I can point stuff out there.

Seabreeze
07-21-2005, 11:33 PM
This place has been nothing but trouble for me. I lost my best friend on vmk beacuse of this place and other things i will not mention. Just forget about me. I quit. ( By the way i am ony leaving the fan site )
Seabreeze
:( :banghead: :bawling:

QueenCourt
07-21-2005, 11:37 PM
I will miss you so much Hailey! Please come on my chat show now so we can have pics and all say goodbye! I will be giving you a goodbye gift for you to remember me! I <3 hangin with u on vmk! bye :(!

LeanaSpin
07-21-2005, 11:38 PM
Buh-bye, happy travels :)

PixelProphet
07-21-2005, 11:40 PM
dont worry sonofshine there are plenty of us day 1 badges left!

preach on ;)

bragoandcheri
07-21-2005, 11:41 PM
see ya later. we will miss you.
here you can have five points. (don't ask me what the points mean.)

Becky
07-22-2005, 12:34 AM
In response to the VMK Talk Shows, since i came up with them first, i gave xfan342 and Anne the 'right' to have them, nobody else, copyrighted idea here xD

xfan342
07-22-2005, 12:36 AM
Hey Becky, Anne And I Are Working Together So It's Now......

The Xfan342 And Anne Show!

cheetahlover
07-22-2005, 12:58 AM
we will miss u hope everything works out with ur friend!!

QueenCourt
07-22-2005, 01:00 AM
miss ya, bye! EVERYONE IS QUITTING :(

Jess
07-22-2005, 01:35 AM
miss ya, bye! EVERYONE IS QUITTING :(

Everyone says theyre quitting, but they are just making a more dramatic 'im playing less, but will still play' post.

Jess
07-22-2005, 02:49 AM
Lol, after all the drama last night, look who is back on vmk.

I knew you could never completely leave us, Becky.

Becky
07-22-2005, 02:54 AM
actually- this thread is 'suppose' to be closed.... SP..... get off afk and come close it xD

Becky
07-22-2005, 03:34 AM
I'm asking for this thread to be closed now, thanks for all the well wishes everyone! Thanks for accepting my request for closing it, SP!

MrGenie
07-22-2005, 03:37 AM
I can't believe that you spent longer last night announcing that you were qutting than you actually spent off VMK (not counting the time VMK was closed early last night or this morning). :Tongue: Oh wait...actually I can believe it. At least MisterToad had the decency to stay gone for a whole three or four days. :Tongue: Anyway, I'll close this thread to keep you from replying to yourself anymore, but next time you decide to quit I'm going to take it with two grains of salt instead of one.

FlyThenFall
07-22-2005, 04:01 AM
I can't deal with the drama much longer, therefore I'm going to leave the VMK Forums and come back when I feel better about the environment here. Many of you have made my VMK experience special and I applaud you for that, I'll be sending many PMs in the coming days to thank people, because I really do like you. Others though have made me feel like these boards really aren't the place for me.

Therefore I'm broadening my horizons and am going off to become an active member of other Disney communities, I've lurked so long and my time on the Fan Site has inspired me to post more often there! :) I heart most of you and I'll continue seeing you on VMK, OK?

:) Have a magical day, and remember dreams come true!

EDIT: I'm not leaving to jump on the bandwagon, btw. In fact I am too tired of people leaving as it seems like they're doing it to boost their self-esteem with the "I heart you don't leave" replies they get. I've posted in the Rants abou how I feel right now and think I need a cooling period. That's all, I'm still going to be on VMK 24/7 and I still LOVE talking with most of you! :)

Poseidon
07-22-2005, 04:03 AM
Well, I do not disagree with your decision.

At least you are staying on VMK!

TheIncredible
07-22-2005, 04:06 AM
You know what? You're right. If you're quitting the fan site, then I must quit for a while, too. Too many people quitting. I follow trends and this is one of them.

But seriously, one of the big reasons why I don't reply often on the VMK fan site boards is because a lot of the posts are redundant. People should just learn to use the search button to find things out instead of starting a whole new thread.

I post on what is important, and this is very important. Everybody with me? If somebody says they are quitting VMK or the fan site, do not believe them! Every single case has been false, as I have noticed. Don't reply to redundant threads and cluttering the fan site or else I and my gang will stop, too!

xfan342
07-22-2005, 04:07 AM
Why are so many people leaving VMK and the VMK Forums???

Ever Since Becky "Left" VMK Over 4 or 5 people Have Decided to leave or Quit! Okay Don't, Just because Becky Left and has many posts doesn't mean you have to leave to get the attention!

Plus the people that are leaving are really great friends of mine!

Here's The List Of People That are leaving today or have announced today.

-FlyThenFall
-CuteHaliey
-Jackthorn
-Becky
-AshleyM(?)
-Foustketeer(?)

Please Don't Leave :(

KrazyChik
07-22-2005, 04:09 AM
Yes, It is getting rather annoying... I don't like to hear that people are quitting...

chococat
07-22-2005, 04:14 AM
please do not leave bc someone does

CuteHaliey
07-22-2005, 04:14 AM
My mom said we're not moving any more so i'm satying on vmk! YEA!

yugioh908
07-22-2005, 04:15 AM
me neither.it really makes me sad

AshleighPink
07-22-2005, 04:17 AM
Sad to see you go! Your posts really give off info and are very well said. I understand your decission. I will surely see you on VMK. See ya around!

Calamar
07-22-2005, 04:20 AM
In fact I am too tired of people leaving as it seems like they're doing it to boost their self-esteem with the "I heart you don't leave" replies they get.

I heart you don't leave.

AshleighPink
07-22-2005, 04:25 AM
I'm sad to see many go because many were awesome friends. I hope to see them on IRC chat at least. I love doing trivia ( When I get an answer right!) with Becky!

Foustketeer
07-22-2005, 04:33 AM
I am only slowing down when school starts. I mean going to a school that's a top school is tough enough with two AP's I am gonna have a bunch of HW. I'll try to make it on every once and a while. I just have a tight schedule. So, technically I am just relaxing a bit from VMK. Don't worry, I'll probably forget HW and play on here instead!

Jediviper
07-22-2005, 04:35 AM
Although we have never really had a conversation here, I will very much miss your thoughtful well spoken posts.

I am sorry that some here would try to make you feel unwelcome. I won't ask you to change your mind. Just know that you and your insight will be missed.

GBShorts
07-22-2005, 04:44 AM
I'm pretty much in the same boat here.

A person can only take so much.

I may read, but I probably won't write.

as TheIncredible said, so many posts are becoming redundant. There's nothing new for me to talk about here right now aside from OMGZDONTLEEV...

Any time a thread comes up that someone disagrees with, it turns into an ugly fight and feelings get hurt...or the post is deleted (most times for a good reason). OR, a person puts a heartfelt post out there and gets shot down.

As a matter of fact my first post in this forum was rudely shot down, as I remember it.

Anyway, no matter.

So, au revoir. Until we meet again.

Chris
07-22-2005, 04:51 AM
It seemed like after Becky "quit" I saw her on VMK more o_O

FlyThenFall is leaving?! Noo I had just started getting to know him. :(

Shadow Knuckles
07-22-2005, 05:01 AM
Becky quit yeah right O_o I saw her all day today LOL!

Evil Kid Bugs
07-22-2005, 05:13 AM
I quit!!!

Okay, I'm coming back...

Ack! I quit again!!!

Awww, I'll come back again...

Never again! I REALLY quit!!!

Well, maybe I'll give it just one more chance...

This is it!! For the very last time, I Quit FOR GOOD!!!

One more game of pirates, first....

NOW I quit!! Really!!!

Is there any place I can buy a patch for VMK?

-ekb-

Macz
07-22-2005, 05:21 AM
it is sad that yet another of our ranks is leaving..i fear i will be one of the only ppl with 'Day 1' badges left soon :(..
make that 2 im never quiting

Danola
07-22-2005, 05:23 AM

raise that count to three... vmk owns my life i cant leave. :( but i am sad to see so many of the members leaving lately

xfan342
07-22-2005, 05:24 AM
Power To The Evil Dudes!

EKB Rocks!

Evil Bunnies Rule Man!

Danola
07-22-2005, 05:26 AM
it is so sad to see so many farmillier faces leave vmk :(

Heartsdown
07-22-2005, 05:57 AM
Make that four even though i have a job now i am still on vmk playing whenever i can and still getting as much quest stuff as i can so i will be around the Men In Black will never get me :pcpunch: :pcpunch:

pandaboy
07-22-2005, 05:58 AM
stop leaving ppl im tired of it!!

sonofshine
07-22-2005, 06:57 AM
Make that four even though i have a job now i am still on vmk playing whenever i can and still getting as much quest stuff as i can so i will be around the Men In Black will never get me :pcpunch: :pcpunch:
if we keep this up we may be more numerous than the ppl claiming to leave lol *cough*becky*cough*

Danola
07-22-2005, 07:00 AM
i would cry if you left :(

dizneydesi
07-22-2005, 07:03 AM
i am not convinced that one could leaver permanently. *coughMr.toadcough* once VMK gets in your viens it is hard to get it out. the withdrawls would be more than I could take. (shudders)

anyone who leaves will be missed. it is sad. at least they may continue the forums!

btw, i also have a day1 badge and wear it proudly!

Danola
07-22-2005, 07:04 AM
i am not convinced that one could leaver permanently. *coughMr.toadcough* once VMK gets in your viens it is hard to get it out. the withdrawls would be more than I could take. (shudders)

anyone who leaves will be missed. it is sad. at least they may continue the forums!

btw, i also have a day1 badge and wear it proudly!

i cant leave.. vmk owns me

dizneydesi
07-22-2005, 07:15 AM
To reduce forum clutter, we are going to be moving all of the "Goodbye forever! Or at least for the next five minutes!" threads to this thread. If you're interested in sorting these back out, I recommend that you go into "Display Modes" in the upper righthand corner and change the default view setting from "Linear Mode" to "Threaded Mode". That way, all of the posts from each original thread will still be grouped together. Or, maybe you prefer to just have them all mashed together since they really start to sound the same after a while anyway. :)

LOL Genie, they all sound the same! Hee hee.

wait, i just looked at other going away threads.

Omg! they really do sound the same!!! awwwrrrgh! i have to quit getting swept up in the drama. Thanks Genie for being the voice of reason!

Danola
07-22-2005, 07:19 AM
you mean make it like for because a few of us already started a count :)

MrGenie
07-22-2005, 07:30 AM
If you are leaving VMK and/or the VMK Forums, please sign out over here (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3135) rather than starting a new thread. Not that we won't all miss you, but we'd just hate for you to leave a trail of forum clutter on your way out the door. ;p

Indychick
07-22-2005, 07:58 AM
I needed to post this and say I am leaving. That's right I am leaving my computer right now because it is much too late and I need some sleep! I may not get back on until sometime tommorrow evening and I didn't want all of you to worry about me! So good bye and good night! (O.K., O.K., I am sorry! I just think it is funny.... it's alright for me to have a laugh now and then, right?) If you feel an urgent need to get a hold of my you will have to message me because peeps I am out!

M-I-C
See you real soon!
K-E-Y
Why? Because we like you!
M-O-U-S-EEEEEEEEEEEE! :mickey2:

dizneydesi
07-22-2005, 08:00 AM
Ok, that is it, I Quit!!! I have a headache here!!![/COLOR[COLOR=SeaGreen]]please send going away gift codes to my pm box. i cleared it so there should be pleanty of room.

Danola
07-22-2005, 08:03 AM
i will be accepting all going away gifts tomorrow during the day on vmk.. all day and the next.. thank you

(joke)
-Danola :peterpan:

Iknowyou
07-22-2005, 10:31 AM
I might leave....I am SO bored. So send me going away codes. Thank you for apprecciation.

cheetahlover
07-22-2005, 03:42 PM
hi ppl that are leaving i will miss ya so much!!!! i dont know a lot of u but i have seen some of ur posts and ur so so cool i hope if i ever see u on vmk when u come for a visit (if u do) we can become friends!!!! i will miss ya

Skaterooni
07-22-2005, 05:43 PM
OK, as sad as it is, im probaly going to leave vmk and hang around toontown more, VMK gets real boring after awhile and there are bugs and bad things in there. Besides, toontown is adding things by the day, vmk is taking forever to get new things. Well you can find me on toontown.(When vmk gets something new, you can find me on there.)

-BBall

babydoll1654
07-23-2005, 12:00 AM
i am leaving this site and VMK i am just so tired of rude ppl and all that so i am having to give all my stuff away at my room soon so search me.

NVM I CANT GET ON MAYBE TOMORROW

captain bingo peppersocks
07-23-2005, 01:44 AM
Hello, people. I am leaving VMK and VMKforums cause i dont' talk about VMk since it has gotten WAY over my limits. So see yalls laters!vmk stinks! :poison:

Skaterooni
07-23-2005, 01:57 AM
Now this is just low, and im never leaving you ppl, love ya too much :) . now everyone is leaving, for presents.. thats sad.

Indychick
07-23-2005, 04:13 AM
I needed to post this and say I am leaving. That's right I am leaving my computer right now because it is much too late and I need some sleep! I may not get back on until sometime tommorrow evening and I didn't want all of you to worry about me! So good bye and good night! (O.K., O.K., I am sorry! I just think it is funny.... it's alright for me to have a laugh now and then, right?) If you feel an urgent need to get a hold of my you will have to message me because peeps I am out!

M-I-C
See you real soon!
K-E-Y
Why? Because we like you!
M-O-U-S-EEEEEEEEEEEE! :mickey2:

OK, why am I in the goodbyes? This was supposed to be a joke! Oh well I guess I can join the ranks here! *cries at her failed joke!*

Claw
07-23-2005, 12:52 PM
I am leaving VMK... becuase of all the new people. they make stupid repetative rooms and are trying to find a date. everyone is greedy and has no respect for each other. i ran a test to see. it was called free stuff room. everyone was greedy and were cutting in line and were just mean. when i ran out of stuff, i gave all i had. the people who got nothing were mad.... this upsets me cause i tried.

I'de like to thank xfan342 for being my friend, and toonysean for not reporting me and being my friend, and i will add to this some other time.

GothInPurple
07-23-2005, 01:01 PM
OMG U ARE KIDDING!! that is SO not a reason to quit! I actually look to the bright side... More friends, more rooms to visit, more mixes to listen to!

But, then again... it gets crowded in rooms a lot!

Danola
07-23-2005, 01:28 PM
lol some people have dumb reasons to quit, i will never quit, and i will miss alot of the farmlillier faces who are quitting, some people just say they are quitting for attention :) (not me i will never quit!)

ChrisR
07-23-2005, 02:18 PM
i will stay, even if tomorrowland is held back. i will wait till the end of :mixed-smi for it

Poseidon
07-24-2005, 01:47 AM
Link doesn't work, Genie. I know where it is, I am just saying..

Tinklover
07-24-2005, 01:49 AM
I am not leaving but goodbye to everyone who is. :minniemo: :wave2:

Xiris
07-24-2005, 02:27 AM
is this for leaving for ever, or logging out?

shiregirl
07-24-2005, 02:39 AM
I AM LEAVING
For dinner! :Tongue: Will be back in a few hours, heehee.

MrGenie
07-24-2005, 05:17 AM
Link doesn't work, Genie. I know where it is, I am just saying..Weird. I swear it used to work. Oh well, I've updated the link now. Thanks for the heads-up!

is this for leaving for ever, or logging out?Originally this was for people who announce that they are leaving forever, but given that some of them end up coming back in a few hours, I don't see the harm in people posting who are just logging out since the end result is often the same. ;)

dizneydesi
07-24-2005, 05:20 AM
I did a Fake one! Hee hee hee! Wheee! :wave2:

Danola
07-24-2005, 05:46 AM
I did a Fake one! Hee hee hee! Wheee! :wave2:
Why did you do that? lol

Indychick
07-24-2005, 07:20 AM
I AM LEAVING
For dinner! :Tongue: Will be back in a few hours, heehee.

Exactly Shiregirl, I will laugh at your post because darn it, it is Funny! :Tongue:

krazymic
07-24-2005, 11:07 PM
I QUIT! ...maybe not :)

Hello, I must be going.
I cannot stay,
I came to say
I must be going.
I'm glad I came
but just the same
I must be going.

For my sake you must stay,
for if you go away,
you'll spoil this party
I am throwing.

I'll stay a week or two,
I'll stay the summer through,
but I am telling you,
I must be going.

EDIT by MrGenie:

plz no!!

im begging you!!

got milk?

Xiris
07-24-2005, 11:58 PM
um.. notice he said maybe not!

Indychick
07-25-2005, 12:10 AM
I cannot stop laughing at these posts! Is it just me that finds this funny? :lol:

Xiris
07-25-2005, 02:33 AM
no me to, lol!

Indychick
07-25-2005, 06:34 AM
no me to, lol!

*pours Xipri a glass of bubbly* We can laugh together while we sit and enjoy the spectacle!

AshleighPink
07-28-2005, 05:57 PM
I hate having to post a thread just for this but I have no other way to announce it to everyone, it would take forever to go through my whole list, plus some of my good friends aren't on.

I will be gone from July 28th-August 5th. I will be back late at night on the 5th so I won't be able to get on VMK, but I will hop on IRC chat :).

I'll miss you all! And if you want to know where i'm going ( It's not Disneyland :() But I will have loads of fun, I'm going to Cabo in mexico!

See ya all when I'm back, once again I hate making a thread about this if the mods can close this once people have read it that would be awesome, thanks! Bye!

Becky
07-28-2005, 05:58 PM
not my trivia buddy! Have a good time AP!

ChrisR
07-28-2005, 05:58 PM
audios amigos have alot of peppers and say hi to the el chubacabra for me

babydoll1654
07-28-2005, 05:59 PM
I hate having to post a thread just for this but I have no other way to announce it to everyone, it would take forever to go through my whole list, plus some of my good friends aren't on.

I will be gone from July 28th-August 5th. I will be back late at night on the 5th so I won't be able to get on VMK, but I will hop on IRC chat :).

I'll miss you all! And if you want to know where i'm going ( It's not Disneyland :() But I will have loads of fun, I'm going to Cabo in mexico!

See ya all when I'm back, once again I hate making a thread about this if the mods can close this once people have read it that would be awesome, thanks! Bye!
No fair i so want to go to cabbo or cancun either is good

AshleighPink
07-28-2005, 05:59 PM
not my trivia buddy! Have a good time AP!

Lol, I'll miss the trivia! Even though I never win! :Tongue:

Nwahs
07-28-2005, 06:01 PM
audios amigos have alot of peppers and say hi to the el chubacabra for me

do the same to me and remember to bring me some tacos!

Becky
07-28-2005, 06:09 PM
amigo?? Amigo refers to a guy- are u calling AP a guy?! LOL. it would be: adios amiga.

LOL, yep xD :Tongue:

AshleighPink
07-28-2005, 06:16 PM
Lol well I sure am not a boy!

Miaqueen
07-28-2005, 06:28 PM
oh Becky
i just met you in Heartsdown's room, but by reading all the great things about you you just sound wonderful! I will miss you so very much goodbye. :sadd2: :sadd2: :sadd2: :sadd2: :hug: :sadd2: :sadd2: :sadd2: :hug: :sadd2: :sadd2: :hug: :( :( :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:
P.S. amigos is girls and boys lol
amigo:boy
amiga:girl

QueenCourt
07-28-2005, 06:32 PM
I wont be on as much, vmk is getting boring, like other people say! I am not leaving just saying I wont be on as often

Jord
07-28-2005, 07:19 PM

Remember me always,
Becky
here is a different version and a really short part from my chemical romance's "Helena" except this one is called Becky and all others who might leave vmk"

it is REALLY short

ok..
What's the worst thing we can say?
Things are better if you stayed, so long
and good bye!
so long and good bye!
but if you carry on this way!!
things would be better if you stayed!
so long, and good bye! so long and good bye! :CastMem:

clydeguy
07-30-2005, 02:29 PM
I will be away until Tuesday because I am going to the new Nick Hotel in Orlando :) Sadly I will be so close to MK but not going :( Talk to you all later!

babydoll1654
07-30-2005, 02:33 PM
oh i was there last year during construction! it is so awesome i think you will like it!

Falseland
07-30-2005, 02:43 PM
i was there too last year it was awesome espesially the pool side show

babydoll1654
07-30-2005, 02:49 PM
well my bro and his friend and i lived in the arcade and i had a skirt to go around my swinsuit and i had braids cause of that awesome spa there and wrapped it around my head and 10 ppl stared at us while we went to the lobby area

cheetahlover
07-30-2005, 03:13 PM
hey have fun!!!!!!!!!!! never been but want to go :wave2:

MissAmber
07-30-2005, 03:25 PM
There is a special section for these kind of "Goodbye" messeges. I think?

babydoll1654
07-30-2005, 03:26 PM
yeah there is

m0nk33b0y
07-30-2005, 03:45 PM
But this is not that kind of message. This is a "I'm going on vacation and I want to let you know I won't be on VMK until I come back."

Have fun!!

MrGenie
07-30-2005, 06:24 PM
But this is not that kind of message. This is a "I'm going on vacation and I want to let you know I won't be on VMK until I come back."

Have fun!!Close enough for me. ;)

ChrisR
07-30-2005, 08:49 PM
amigo?? Amigo refers to a guy- are u calling AP a guy?! LOL. it would be: adios amiga.

LOL, yep xD :Tongue:
sorry, that is all the spanish i know

Claw
07-30-2005, 09:00 PM
i'm not leaving. I'm just giving everything but my pins away :)

Danola
07-30-2005, 09:01 PM
i'm not leaving. I'm just giving everything but my pins away :)
Thats really nice of you.

PurpleMonkey
07-31-2005, 04:23 AM
I am leaving in the morning to go to disneyland! I will be back in about 2 weeks. I hope to talk to you when I get back. Bye! I'm going to sleep, then when I wake up get on the plane. I'm not sure if i will have internet connection so just want to say bye! I'll be taking my laptob so hopefully I will get to connect.

I'm going to miss you all!

:donald: t :peterpan: t :minniemo: y :goofy: l :mickey2:

Becky
08-02-2005, 04:30 AM
(sorry for caps if i use any)

alright, I've taken it long enough, you all have pretty much figured out i didn't quit, but to clarify so I can stick it through everyone's heads:

I am not leaving VMK! I am not leaving VMK!

Peace!
-Becky

Elastigirl
08-04-2005, 01:43 AM
To MrGenie: I am leaving my Elastigirl account and creating a new account: MissSwann, since that's my username on another site so I wanted them to be the same. Just wanted you to know. please delete this account. thanks!

Elastigirl :wave2:

Skaterooni
08-06-2005, 02:52 PM
To MrGenie: I am leaving my Elastigirl account and creating a new account: MissSwann, since that's my username on another site so I wanted them to be the same. Just wanted you to know. please delete this account. thanks!

Elastigirl :wave2:

Uh, why dont you just ask KidBugs ( -rcv- ) to change your name for you?

carlyiscoolio
08-10-2005, 07:23 PM
thank goodness becky. you are not leaving. i really didn't want you to leave, because you were always helping and caring. thank you so much for not leaving vmk. it was not meant for you to leave anyway

Jones
08-23-2005, 03:49 AM
Since the Pin Trading Event, I lost my touch of playing VMK. After i found out i tried my best and didnt get inferno, I will leave both the game and the fan site for good. Reason: I lost the VMK touch and must get ready for high school. But i will visit the fan site and VMK sometimes, but i wont logged in. Thanks to CL_Nedakh, CL_Becky, SpaceBoyXalp, Prepster, DizCaptain, and Yavn for being such good friends til the end for me. My scheduled leaving will be 10:00 P.M. Pacific time. This will be my final post on the fan site. I will rarely visit. So Farewell, Au Revoir, Sayonara, and Goodbye. See you next time.

Community Leader,
CL_Jones

PS. I will keep my stuff just in case.
And the magic pins will not be traded

F0REVERL0ST
08-23-2005, 03:50 AM
We will all miss you, on the fan site, and VMK!

Skaterooni
08-23-2005, 03:51 AM
I guess I will never get to ride Indiana Jones.

Bye Jones, we will miss you!

Chris
08-23-2005, 03:53 AM
Please use the official 'I'm Signing Out Thread' (or something to that effect).

Bye!

Jones
08-23-2005, 03:54 AM
Oh i forgot. I will have a party in my HM room. Come on over to say your good byes. You may not get another chance

Kaironzet
08-23-2005, 03:56 AM
Since the Pin Trading Event, I lost my touch of playing VMK. After ifound out i tried my best and didnt get inferno, I will leave both the game and the fan site for good. Reason: I lost the VMK touch and must get ready for high school. This will be my final post on the fan site. I will rarely visit. So Farewell, Au Revoir, Sayonara, and Goodbye. See you next time.

Community Leader,
CL_Jones

PS. I will keep my stuff just in case.
And the magic pins will not be traded

I will be really laughing when I see you again next week and you are feeling better :)
I got sad, but still, this game is not as neopets for me, I will never lose the touch

Jones
08-23-2005, 03:57 AM
I'll return at Sunday to put in new stuff from Disneyland Quests. And Kaironzet, School start Monday for me. So maybe you're right or wrong.

Jackthorn
08-28-2005, 10:45 PM
Well see ya guys I'm probably leaving I will keep you updated on whether I will or won't I will for certain come back someday though so Jkid and Fly since you are like my bestfriends please don't delete me.

edit: I want to quit because VMK is almost making puke when i think about it plus i want to kill stuff when i get mad and VMK doesn't let me do it so bye.

LordIllidan
08-29-2005, 12:14 AM
ok now that this isn't an old thread anymore lol:

I'm leaving too. i got a real life sadly, that gets in the way of games such as vmk. if you want im having my good bye party right now. details buried somewhere in guest rooms area of forums

Spacexalp
08-29-2005, 12:15 AM
CL_Jones seriously we will miss u greatly, very sad that ur leaving the Kingdom, u were a great friend
SpaceboyXalp

swangrl1995
08-29-2005, 12:43 AM
Yea your staying!!

xfan342
08-30-2005, 02:05 AM
Hey Everyone, I Have done some thinking and have decided to quit VMK. I feel that the game is getting more and more frustrating for me. Cause of the banishments that I did not deserve and The People that dislike me on this site. (Starts To Cry), I have lost everything in VMK, My Friends... My Chance At Winning The Apprentice, And The Respect from other people! All because Of one banishment and all the other banishments I got myself into!

Unless anyone has anything to make me change my mind and come back, I'm packing my bags, leaving the fan site and saying one final thing.... "The X is never Coming".

Becky
08-30-2005, 02:07 AM
Sorry to hear you're quitting VMK, xfan342. Through all the bans, troubles, happy times, good times, and everything; we'll miss ya! Although; Moderators, please move this to the good-bye news articles thread.

-Becky

BlueTylers5592
08-30-2005, 02:08 AM
We will miss you i hope you decide to come back and join us eventually

Jord
08-30-2005, 02:09 AM
you know
I always thought the x was coming, but now i see that its not, it gets me sad

all the things youve been through now are all a waste?
well not to me!
im gonna sit here and wait for the x to come if it takes my whole life!

so vmk fan site, chant it loud baby!

the x is coming! the x is coming!

supergirl
08-30-2005, 02:10 AM
I willl missed u Xfan342 :) You were a cool friend and fun to be with. I hope maybe you can come back someday :) and maybe things will get better

Becky
08-30-2005, 02:10 AM
I would like to point out, though, that the bans you got were decided by the VMK Staff, and if you felt your ban wasn't for you, and you didn't deserve it, use the Contact Us page. Also, the VMK Staff doesn't really ban for no reason, especially since you have been banned about four times, then those four times couldn't possibly be the VMK Staff's fault, but your own.

Have a magical day!

-Becky

xfan342
08-30-2005, 02:13 AM
Becky... I'm going to take my punishement like a man, there's nothing I can do to fix anything That I broke. I'm not going to even try to get back on, I don't know when I will be back but hopefully sometime in September or Early October, or When An Event Is Coming Out, I will be back. Because I need my backwards cap.

Rachal
08-30-2005, 02:14 AM
I haven't gone on VMK for a long time. I see it and i am like naah! Everything gets boring. Sometimes something will be boring then after a long time it will look cool.
I understand why you want to quit. VMK has become a adult language site. The last time i went on there were 3 ppl talking and they were saying "beach". The ppl on vmk are figuring out how to fool the site. They were also saying words that were very inopropiet (i think i spelled it wrong).

I hope that you have made a good idea. Sorry about it. I may not know you on vmk but still that doesn't mean i can't miss you! I just am trying to be nice.

See ya, Rachal

PS. I think i might have seen you in a room once.

Becky
08-30-2005, 02:17 AM
I don't think that's the main reason, Rachal, lol.

-Becky

PS: inappropriate ;)

Rachal
08-30-2005, 02:18 AM
I know but i just want to let ppl know about bad ppl on vmk.lol

Thanks for the spell check.

princezz
08-30-2005, 02:19 AM
I am really saddened to here that you are leaving us. I will always remember you and I will l eave you on my friends list as a way of remembering the things you stood for. I hope to see you back with us soon. :( :( :( :sadd2: :sadd2: :sadd2: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

-princezz

partyatvmk
08-30-2005, 02:21 AM
bye xfan342.I hope you will still go on vmk.

xfan342
08-30-2005, 02:29 AM
I Will Leave My Account On Just In Case I come back..., MODS I don't want my account deleted. As If I Change My Mind, Then I Can come back to this account :)

Who knows? Maybe the X will come back after all?

You never know ;)

Miss MeowsALot
08-30-2005, 02:30 AM
Xfan342! Don't you dare leave! You can't quit just because we aren't having good luck!

There are people that have a great life and then theres people that don't the people that don't have a great life can always make it better no matter what and the same goes for the person with the great life there great life can turn into a not so great life right before there eyes.

I am not trying to talk about life I'm trying to talk about VMK. When you have a bad day on VMK just turn around and try again. Don't give up! Some people on VMK will miss you. I know I will. So stay xfan. Plz

Anne

xfan342
08-30-2005, 02:35 AM
MissMeowsAlot, I'm not leaving VMK just because of my bad luck, I also have to concentrate on the Most important thing in my life right now, Which is School.

I will hardly be on VMK At All because of Homework Or Studying.

Miss MeowsALot
08-30-2005, 02:42 AM
I get what your saying but so do I. I have homework ever day. But i find time everyday to get on. Plz don't leave is there anyway i can get you to stay?

xfan342
08-30-2005, 02:45 AM
I have been banned for a week, So I guess I won't leave. But I won't be in VMK For A Week.

I Changed My Mind Since, I Can't Leave My Friends Or The Game.

Miss MeowsALot
08-30-2005, 02:50 AM
Aww! -Hugs- Yay! He is Staying! wait...Banned again lol I can't believe that but don't tell me why or how. I know you didn't do it anyway. And if there ever is anything I can do to help you Xfan just send me a Little PM. -Does Happy Dance and Sings- Hes Staying Hes Staying!
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/3328/dacingcats1ff1ji.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/3328/dacingcats1ff1ji.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/3328/dacingcats1ff1ji.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/3328/dacingcats1ff1ji.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/3328/dacingcats1ff1ji.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/3328/dacingcats1ff1ji.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/3328/dacingcats1ff1ji.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/3328/dacingcats1ff1ji.gif (http://imageshack.us)
P.s.-not about xfan but Becky you where going to quit lol The game sucked you back in i guess lol.

princezz
08-30-2005, 03:01 AM
Woot!! You are staying! :) :) :)

Jord
08-30-2005, 03:06 AM
well, the x really is coming :mickeymo:

partyatvmk
08-30-2005, 03:11 AM
I have been banned for a week, So I guess I won't leave. But I won't be in VMK For A Week.

I Changed My Mind Since, I Can't Leave My Friends Or The Game.
Good thinking.Friends are a good part in life.

GoldenHeart
08-30-2005, 12:13 PM
FAN DONT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll miss u! :(

LadyFire
08-30-2005, 05:08 PM
Maybe i need more coffee, or a vacation, but to all who posted about leaving, retracted or not, Leave already! I am sorry you do not want to participate, but not everyone is going to agree with you-deal with it. Sometimes people like you, sometimes they don't. Becky????? are you trying to win a "how many times can I post in a thread competition?" You have no right to post and continue a thread that says you are leaving, and then get fed up with people when they still believe that you were serious about leaving. Grow up! I am tired of reading your self serving posts in which you will stop at nothing to get others to pay attention to you even if it means talking down to others and making them feel small. You have contributed many great things to VMK and VMKforums, but your sense of self worth has pushed aside your respect for others. :pirate:This may be moved to rants, I just had to speak my mind on the snowball effect of THIS thread.

AceLollipop
08-30-2005, 05:17 PM
^I agree, but I think you should olny rant about this in your rant thread.

xfan342
08-30-2005, 05:45 PM
The Main Reason I Wanted To Leave Was This

* Everyone Made Fun Of My Bans
* Nobody Respects Me
* School

Yoda_is_da_man
08-30-2005, 07:33 PM
LadyFire, CHILL! :eek:

Minay
08-30-2005, 08:41 PM
The Main Reason I Wanted To Leave Was This

* Everyone Made Fun Of My Bans
* Nobody Respects Me
* School

I understand your bans. I respect you. I know school gets in the way, but you don't have to quit! I mean, school and friends coming over has taken it's toll on VMK, but I still play! I am playing right now doing my homework as Reva watches.

Paris

-Reva says hi to all!

Snappy KookyQuack
08-31-2005, 05:34 AM
Dear Vmk Fansite members and staff,

I left my old account, " KookyQuack " and switched to a new user, " Snappy KookyQuack." I changed because I realized that I wasn't a good listener and follower on my old account. Now I want to start new and fresh. I promise to follow the rules and not spam. Many people have heard of me, impersonating Yavn. I changed my account, and gave my brother my old account ( who impersonated Yavn ) so he won't know I have switched accounts. Staff, please don't ban me from Vmk Fansite just now that I am switching. I promise to be a great Vmk fansite member! :wave2:

( The New, and Improved)
KookyQuack :)

Skaterooni
08-31-2005, 08:40 PM
Now thats school starting, i'm starting to spend less and less time on vmk, and more time hanging with friends and school and stuff.

Now there is no more room for VMK in my life.

So sadly, im leaving..

I will be on every once in awhile so please dont take me off your friends list if you are on it.

So this is a great big Good Bye.

Enderz
08-31-2005, 08:49 PM
I understand this. Please keep in toucha and say Hi in game :1poke:

Jord
09-01-2005, 02:11 AM
Maybe i need more coffee, or a vacation, but to all who posted about leaving, retracted or not, Leave already! I am sorry you do not want to participate, but not everyone is going to agree with you-deal with it. Sometimes people like you, sometimes they don't. Becky????? are you trying to win a "how many times can I post in a thread competition?" You have no right to post and continue a thread that says you are leaving, and then get fed up with people when they still believe that you were serious about leaving. Grow up! I am tired of reading your self serving posts in which you will stop at nothing to get others to pay attention to you even if it means talking down to others and making them feel small. You have contributed many great things to VMK and VMKforums, but your sense of self worth has pushed aside your respect for others. :pirate:This may be moved to rants, I just had to speak my mind on the snowball effect of THIS thread.
ok well, now its my turn to speak my mind off, im not gonna flame here
but, you should respect others i have to say vmk is hard to leave and its hard to leave your friends or virtual friends and stuff and sometimes people leave and sometimes they take breaks I saw your title it says dont you sass me! and now its my turn to say something again
dont you sas becky
look i might be mean to you in your terms but, im not just gonna sit here and let you disrespect vmk fan site members

Minay
09-07-2005, 12:56 AM
My dad is all mad at me for being on this game forever. He said two hours a day of this game. What are those two hours going to do for me?? I am so (bad word deleted) mad at him right now. If anybody <3s me, can you get me the new stuff that is coming out? I won't have time to organize a trade, or get enough credits.

<3 yall and goodbye for a long while!!

Pj

Mikailah
09-07-2005, 01:01 AM
Hey, I know exactly what you're going through. My parents are always like that, especially my mom. ;]

You know if you think about it, two hours a day of this game isn't too bad. It's better than none, because when my parents get so aggravated with me, they disconnect the whole internet for days, LOL.

swangrl1995
09-07-2005, 01:06 AM
Hey i know what it is like i got grounded for A MONTH!!

Mini ill be glad and TRY to get you the new stuff :)

kitty2601
09-07-2005, 01:06 AM
my parents put password on the computer so I told my dad I had to study for this huge test and he gave me the password now everyday I tell them I'm going to change so I lock and close my door go on the computer then vmk! I'm a really bad girl! :crying: lol

WDWFutureGirl
09-07-2005, 01:07 AM
my family says i am addicted my dad says they should stamp vmk girl on my fore head, i can not help how fun it is, i played from opening to closing once, maybe i can get u some stuff i da no

MickeyBeast
09-07-2005, 01:08 AM
I am so sorry MiniParis. You are a good player. I am a parent too so I can understand where they might be worried. Maybe you can offer them good grades for more time? Hang in there.

Middiebear
09-07-2005, 01:10 AM
I thought my parents were only like that.. During the summer for about a week, they only gave me the hours of 10 to closing cause they said I was on this too much.. They always say what do you do on that all that time.. They will never understand ;)

actoratlarge89
09-07-2005, 01:11 AM
o yea, my parents are all like, " Ben you need to do more stuff, you and your brother play this all the time." I'm thinking "Whatever" right now while she is going on about our lives. I do other things, she doesn't see me doing them though. I mean this game is addicting and you all have to agree on that.
She is making me so mad. :mad:
she is bugging me like she is poking me with a stick :1poke: lol

Caterpillar AEIOU
09-07-2005, 01:14 AM
As a parent, I would rather have my child playing all day on VMK, than all
of the other horrible things that they could be doing.

VMK is a rather Wholesome activity, compared to what 99% other kids do on the internet or in real life.

Lisa ( the parent of 9 year old)

Skaterooni
09-07-2005, 01:15 AM
Well, it was nice having you around!

We will all miss you! We will never forget your little vmk soul.

lemonysnicket3
09-07-2005, 01:16 AM
my mom just wants me to play to death.She'll have one less mouth to worry about.but i am poor so i better start posting on a different fansite for free shopping sprees!

actoratlarge89
09-07-2005, 02:11 AM
good point, it is better than all the other peer pressure involved things kids could get wrapped up in, i am only a kid but i am a part of the M.A.D.D group and it is better than getting yourself hurt in many ways. Plus it teaches you spelling by marking in red if it is spelled wrong on inappropriate, lol

Minay
09-09-2005, 01:27 AM
I am so sorry MiniParis. You are a good player. I am a parent too so I can understand where they might be worried. Maybe you can offer them good grades for more time? Hang in there.

I have been giving good grades all my life. I am supposed to be taking the SATs in Feb. I am only in 9th grade may I remind you.

Pj

DisneyPrincess
09-11-2005, 05:15 AM
my parents don't limit me for vmk hours. i don't have an ocd with it. i have ocd with emailing, but im not limited there either they are like why don't you just call them instead of emailing for 3 hours. but writing is easier then talking on the phone to people.

Signalcorps
09-11-2005, 05:06 PM
Well the time has come for me to leave. I have realized that for some time I have been on the far side of the line between casual enjoyment and addiction. I am going to leave vmk for a while to spend time focusing on school and my other interests. I will probably return around the time frontierland opens and I will probably still collect my daily credits from the NPCs. But I think I really need to spend my time concentrating on school since it is my senior year. I also want to pursue my goal of becoming a published writer.
Some of the happiest moments of this year I have spent on VMK and I hope that some day I will return and spend many more happy times with you all. Now it is with great sorrow that I wish you all a very fond farewell. Goodbye, and may the blue mice be with you, always.

Signalcorps

Becky
09-12-2005, 09:13 PM
This morning at 12 AM CDT, I was grounded(for staying up late on VMK, arg!) for an entire week. The punishment is still in place, and I only snuck online right now to tell you peeps that I won't be on VMK till this weekend(long, so long, I want to die now xD).

-Becky

PS: Enjoy your post inflating post counts! I'm sure there's somebody out there(-cough-MiniParis-cough-) who will most likely catch up with me by the time my punishment ends. Adieu!