View Full Version : Jungle Cruise Strategy Question

Greenway
08-18-2005, 09:28 PM
In order to catch all the animals, you have to idle in the photo rooms. Where do you idle your boat while taking pictures?

I use the following:

Elephant Bathing Pool, right edge of the water just before you exit the room

Tiki Room, under the bridge

Forbidden Temple, under the bridge

Explorer's Tent, under the waterfall, I back out of the room completely.

Lost Safari Party, right edge of the water just before you exit the room

MrGenie
08-18-2005, 09:37 PM
I don't usually idle in the same spot for each of the three trips. I haven't figured out the perfect place to idle, but my rule of thumb is to hover as close to the room entrance as possible while shooting pictures, provided that there isn't an animal that spawns near the room entrance. That way, I can just keep tapping the down arrow every second or two without paying too much attention to where my boat is on screen. The main thing is to pick a spot where you aren't causing animals to disappear and you can concentrate on taking photos rather than steering around objects. There's nothing worse than accidentally running over an elephant or a hippo, or accidentally exiting the room too early because you let your boat drift too far while taking pictures. :D

greenhpper
08-19-2005, 02:58 PM
Do you need to idle during the first pass through? It seems it is only during the second and third that I see extra animals.