View Full Version : Disney Channel Bugs!

Snappy KookyQuack
05-30-2006, 06:04 AM
Have you seen a lot of things in Disney Channel episodes that seem wrong? Such as, there was three flowers in the vase at one seen, but when it showed the vases again, there were only two. Here are a few bugs I've seen. Please update me with more bugs as I add more :).

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

. "Bowling" - Arwin says "I've never held a bowling ball ever since" after he flashes back. In the flash back, it looks like it was back in the 80's or 70's due to the fact that Arwin has an afro. It also appears that Arwin didn't start to work in the Tipton Hotel. He says he's never held a ball ever since that day long ago, but in the episode "Commercial Break", the end of his audition act clearly shows him picking up a bowling ball, about to juggle it.

. "Bowling" - Another bug from this episode. In the flash back, when Arwin is about to juggle, there is a yellow bowling ball on the floor. But after his mom yells at him, making the camera angle change, coming back, the yellow bowling ball is gone.

. "Commercial Breaks" - When Mr. Moseby is singing the second time, he trips over Estebon's chicken. How can he trip on the chicken when it was right against the wall when they closed up on it? You may think, the chicken probably moved, but think about how fast the chicken would run there compared to when Mr. Moseby tripped.

. "Commercial Breaks" - Another bug from this episode. After Mr. Moseby sang for the first time, Herman tells his assistant that she is fired, but when Mr. Moseby sings the second time, she still follows Herman around.

. "Boston Holiday" - When Delilah is taking Sanjei and Zack out to mall jail, you can still see Delilah's feet on the space below when it faded to commercials.

. "Boston Holiday" - In Mr. Moseby's attempt to plus the Tipton, he starts to state that the phone number of the Tipton is 1-800-555-(interrupted). But in "Commercial Breaks", it is shown that the phone number is 1-800-654-2192.

. "Not So Sweet 16" - In this episode, Maddie is just turning 16 and the twins are 13-13 1/2. Meaning that she is 2 1/2-3 years older than Zack and Cody. But in Prom Story, Zack says that Maddie is 3 1/2 years older.

That's So Raven

. "Hook up My Space" - After Raven's dad and Eddie places a box on the counter, they open it. Inside is stuffed animals and other stuff on the bottom. When they close up on Eddie, it shows the box with stuffed animals on top, but when they close up on him again, there is a red shirt on top of the stuffed animals.

More to come...

-KookyQuack

timmyastro
05-30-2006, 06:08 AM
Heh i have seen these I would like to hear more ;)

love me im awesome
05-30-2006, 06:11 AM
Wow u must pay close attention....lol

Nice!

witchesrock
05-30-2006, 11:46 AM
I don't think the "Commercial Break" bug is correct. Can't it be possible that the chicken moved?

Snappy KookyQuack
05-31-2006, 02:52 AM
*updated*

-KookyQuack

PurpleMonkey
06-01-2006, 12:02 AM
. "Boston Holiday" - When Delilah is taking Sanjei and Zack out to mall jail, you can still see Delilah's feet on the space below when it faded to commercials.

I actually noticed that one. :)

I know some about that's so raven, but I can't think of them right now...

Edit: Thought of one!

In the episode when Raven and her dad face Captin Cook off, Chelsea screams everytime that they say Lenard Stevensons. However in the episode when Lenard owns the "Hill Grill", Chelsea never screams... (I was hopping that she would.)

I have noticed that Coco has a brown/white head in the first episode when she is at her job. However, when she has to take care of the dog in a later episode, it is all white.

keola123456
06-07-2006, 04:19 AM
you people really pay attention

dogsdogs
06-07-2006, 06:26 AM
ok ill give it a shot

in kim possible, the episode where they get sucked into the TV,kim ends up in 'star trek' thing.When the sceen changes the space logo on her shirt changes colors

in the sweet life, the prom episide, when the clowns come in the ballroom few seconds later girls hanging from some kind of rope are hanging from he ceelling