View Full Version : A New Spin-Off series of The Suite Life, Starring Arwin!

Snappy KookyQuack
05-03-2006, 04:32 AM
New series will center on Suite Life's handyman character.

Zack and Cody spawn a spin-off. Disney Channel has picked up two live-action pilots from some of the creatives behind its two top-rated series, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Hannah Montana.

Housebroken, a spin-off of Zack and Cody, centers on the character of Arwin the handyman, who moves in with his sister to take care of her kids. The actor portraying the recurring role of Arwin on Suite Life is Brian Stepanek.

The project is from Danny Kallis and Irene Dreayer, who are executive producers on Suite Life, and Pamela Eells, who has written for the show.

The other pilot, The Amazing Hannigans, centers on a family in New York that owns an old-fashioned magic shop where, behind the scenes, the kids can do real magic.

The project is from Todd J. Greenwald, a consulting producer on Hannah Montana.

Suite Life, starring Dylan and Cole Sprouse as twins living in a suite at an upscale hotel, was Disney Channel's number one series with kids 6-11 and tweens 9-14 until Hannah Montana premiered in March. Hannah stars Miley Cyrus as a teen whose classmates have no idea that she leads a double life as a pop singer managed by her dad (Cyrus' real-life father, 1990's country star Billy Ray Cyrus).

My personal comment: Personally, I don't think these shows will last.

-KookyQuack

Middiebear
05-03-2006, 04:36 AM
I think this sounds like a stupid show...

I think Arwin's character was really stupid as well...

The comedy was forced and so in your face, it's not the comedy I like at all...

It was kinda corny...

lostfanatic
05-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Some how, I don't think that something with Arwin will last long because he isn't exactly the brightest person. He's good in the Suite Life but I don't think goofy enough to have his own spin-off series.

figmentisback
05-30-2006, 05:30 PM
Hmm.... I think the magic show might survive.. but i doubt that Suite life spin off will last more than a season... but imagine the cross overs.. lol

Middiebear
05-30-2006, 05:52 PM
Some how, I don't think that something with Arwin will last long because he isn't exactly the brightest person. He's good in the Suite Life but I don't think goofy enough to have his own spin-off series.

It's proven that a "Stupid" character CAN NOT carry a show...

Just look what happened to "Joey..." :@@:

PrincessWall
06-28-2006, 06:00 PM
Arwin in his own show? That doesn't seem like a very good idea... That would be like putting Spud from American Dragon in his own show. It just wont work.

ElementSun
06-29-2006, 10:22 PM
I think it sounds cheesy. Most of disneys new stuff is. I personally dislike the suite life and hannah montana. Dont get me wrong but hannah montana makes it seem like disney is trying to make a new singing star. I mean she has "music videos" on disney and stuff kinda like Hilary Duff.

Tinklover
06-29-2006, 10:40 PM
I like Hannah Montana but the Suite life is better and I so don't think the other show would do any good

thegoof
07-21-2006, 09:36 PM
I like Suite Life better, I think this show is going to be too close to that show to do any good.

coolguestjedi
07-21-2006, 09:58 PM
Yeah, Housebroken MIGHT just be some halarious, but I hope we see a lot of Zack & Cody as the same as Arwin. :D

futureimagineer1117
07-31-2006, 12:02 AM
I just think it's weird what RANDOM characters they choose to get their own shows...

I could understand if like, London got her own show or Maddie or something but ARWIN? that's ridiculous.

jdrocks
07-31-2006, 05:56 AM
........I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S IT I'M SWITHCHIN' TO NICK!..........ok Nick is stupid too. *Sigh* Disney got me again.

PinkPokaDot
07-31-2006, 12:20 PM
Like most of the other posts I don't think Arwin's show will last. Tweens and Teens watch Hannah Montanna and Suite Life for a few reasons:

Suite Life: most girls think dylan and cole are cute,the shows main characters are around their age. Boys can somtimes relate to Dylan and Cole.

Hannah Montanna: boys like Miley, girls can relate to Miley's school problems and even some of her star probelms. Miley is around some of our ages.

Arwins show will not work because: Who wants to watch a show about a 40 something year old guy. He's not cute not funny and how are we supposed to relate to him?

PowerGirl
07-31-2006, 01:32 PM
Arwins show will not work because: Who wants to watch a show about a 40 something year old guy. He's not cute not funny and how are we supposed to relate to him?

That's what I was thinking when I heard about the show. I like shows with characters I can relate to, like Lizzie Mcguire or Hannah Montana, or even Suite Life. But this show will not be watched by me too much because it seems too, weird.

They should add in some kids to the show or something, like Pim from Phil of the Future, as an evil next door neighbor girl who pulls pranks on them or something. That would at least make the show that much more interesting. I don't know, something we all can enjoy.

UltimaGamer25
08-02-2006, 02:12 PM
This seems plain weird. Disney's trying some crazy stuff nowadays.

jdrocks
08-03-2006, 07:55 PM
I want a show about Maddie that be cool.

PrincessYorkie
08-09-2006, 09:19 PM
It doesn't sound like a very good show without Zack and Cody and just Arwin the show is doing really good they should just leave it alone. Maybe with a different character would be ok.

PowerGirl
09-10-2006, 01:14 PM
I just read in the wikipedia that Housebroken will NOT be a show on Disney Channel, they have decided otherwise to choose some other show of some sort for the spot on Disney Channel. However, Arwin will return to the Suite Life :).

Jdrocks, a show about Maddie would be AWESOME! Maybe later, if the suite life gets extremely successful maybe...London and Maddie would go to college together, Maddie on a scholarship, London just because she could pay for it and her father made her...I don't know...

Tris-Remix
09-10-2006, 01:16 PM
Lets just hope :rolleyes: I hope it's a good show

kittenofthenight
09-10-2006, 06:37 PM
i watch both

arabknight0
09-25-2006, 01:43 AM
that would be so funny:thahggeek27fz: he would crack up everyone. inventon going bad. hurting people with the inventions. yeah that would be the top rated show on disneychannel.