View Full Version : is anybody nice enough..

neopet_lupe
04-30-2006, 06:46 AM
is anybody nice enough to tell me how to put music in a userpage?! i have posted, PMed, threaded, and Emailed people with userpages that have music but its all the same place!!!! i have been nice for so long and havent got any answers!!! so i figure this way ppl will accually consider looking at my threads, replies, Pms and even shouts on other peoplesand my userpages!!!!:angry8::mad: :banghead: :mad: :banghead: :mad: :banghead: :mad: :banghead: :angry8:but since nobody still replied i guess not even this is enough to get somebodies attention!!!

djay
04-30-2006, 07:02 AM
you should get a playlist or music video

playlist: www.radioblogclub.com
(sign up for it) video: www.videocodezone.com
(if video doesn't work, click the source, and to add to UP, click other links. Copy it and paste in forums)

JeannieV
04-30-2006, 07:11 AM
Also, be sure to keep you PM space as empty as possible so that people CAN get a hold of you.

And some people have had rl friends help, and not understand how to do it themselves. Some people may use sites that can not be mentioned due to other content found on that page, so they may say you have to search. Also, some web pages with music will have a link to where the music came from if you search the site you found it on. (It could be a really small or well hidden clickable link)

good luck on your page.

neopet_lupe
04-30-2006, 07:13 AM
ok i founda website called www.codes4u.com and that calmed me down with myfavorite song that i put on my userpage!

Chaelle
05-07-2006, 03:44 AM
is anybody nice enough to tell me how to put music in a userpage?! i have posted, PMed, threaded, and Emailed people with userpages that have music but its all the same place!!!! i have been nice for so long and havent got any answers!!! so i figure this way ppl will accually consider looking at my threads, replies, Pms and even shouts on other peoplesand my userpages!!!!:angry8::mad: :banghead: :mad: :banghead: :mad: :banghead: :mad: :banghead: :angry8:but since nobody still replied i guess not even this is enough to get somebodies attention!!!
I am having the same problem as you. I am trying to find backround codes but I'm being attacked by those darn pop-ups *cringes*
~Chaelle

kkcleek08
05-08-2006, 11:55 PM
Omg I heart this song - drools - Thx bestdudeskater -drools again - darnet my keys -humms - sweet home alabama where they skys are so blue sweet home alabama lord im comin' home to u

mickeymouse2818
05-08-2006, 11:58 PM
what i did on my page is found the music i was looking for and played in within the internet screen. i found the link and pasted it to my userpage. other than that just keep searching google. im sure you will find something