View Full Version : I am going to WDW, what can I do?

bopper
08-12-2005, 10:17 PM
I am going to WDW and I know I can do the quests and take a tour. I did the Hidden Mickey's late so I got the link that gives you a "ticket" to the tour. What else do you do there? WHat can you buy that gives you vmk codes? I want to do everything I can at WDW to get VMK stuff. Is it summarized somewhere?

JDUB
08-12-2005, 10:21 PM
i dont know exactaly what shops at wdw give the stuff but i know that the wanted poster is exclusive to florida WDW

Menerva
08-12-2005, 10:29 PM
If you search, you will find topics that tell you what you can do in parks, but I'm not sure where.

The information I give you here is from my experience at Disneyland, but I know some of it is simlilar at WDW.

Basically you do the Fantasyland, Frontierland, Adventureland, and Tomorrowland Quests. If you have the VIP code, the first thing you do when you get to the park is sign up for the VIP tour (I know at Disneyland at least, it fills up fast). On the VIP tour you answer questions to win prizes and you do the Haunted Mansion Quest.

If you create a character in the park you get a bunch of extras including a black mickey ears hat. I know for a fact that at WDW you can get the Wanted Poster for buying a picture from your ride on Splash Mountain. If it is the same as Disneyland, you can get a card for a free pin when you buy a pin at the main pin shop (not sure of shop names at WDW). You can get a card for a special shirt when you buy clothing at a specific store. You can get a gold mickey ears hat when you buy gold mickey ears at a specific hat shop. You can get a red (or purple, can't remember) penny press machine when you buy candy at a specific store. At Disneyland you can get a magic mirror when you buy anything at the magic shop (although I think this is exclusive to Disneyland).

All of this information I am pretty sure of, but not 100%. Also, many times I have gone and not gotten the VMK card when I bought something unless I explictly asked for it.

Have fun at WDW (wish I could go) and good luck on getting as many VMK items as you can.