View Full Version : Missing!

Mr.Lunatix
04-17-2006, 04:19 AM
Hey guys, of course the things that make vmkforums.com a great site, is the interactivity you guys give us! If there is anything you have missed on the DC fan club, or want to add. Drop us a comment here! We will be glad to read your suggestions, and fix or add them accordingly :)

F0REVERL0ST
04-19-2006, 01:29 AM
Don't Forget:

-Recess
-Pepper Ann
-Doug
-Ducktales
-Goof Troop
-Boy Meets World

KEBSD
04-19-2006, 03:14 AM
I think maybe you should have an animated and reality show section. (I'm not sure if it's called a reality show, the ones with the actors, like the Suite Life of Zack and Cody... I'm misplacing the word...)

~Key

Mr.Lunatix
04-19-2006, 11:42 PM
I think maybe you should have an animated and reality show section. (I'm not sure if it's called a reality show, the ones with the actors, like the Suite Life of Zack and Cody... I'm misplacing the word...)

~Key

Hehe I do, Disney Live! is live action shows. and Disney Animated is animation. :)

SweepHunter
04-20-2006, 08:17 PM
I loved Gargoyles and which was cancelled just as it was becoming popular.

I found online a list of over 50 shows that came out of the Disney Channel that are not listed like Big Blue Bear.

Thank you for the trip back into memory lane.

ClubDisCM
04-20-2006, 09:38 PM
Under the Vintage show catagory, there should be a thread for Kids Incorporated. It aired right before MMC for a few years.

Super sam aka Charlie
04-24-2006, 12:53 PM
How can you forget the house of mouse

I love that show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! :CastMem:

i got the liricks
it gos like this

we'r all knoking at the house of mouse

bla bla bla

Ok so i forgot a bit!

just come on it wear having a ball at............the house of mouse

trainz
04-30-2006, 01:15 AM
lol you know that show is still on?

lol i would like to see a animated movie section made by some of our creative members like fan series lol hence the other word fan fiction hehe

keola123456
05-05-2006, 02:55 AM
where i live that show is not on