View Full Version : Winning Narnia Teleporters

Reebee
04-13-2006, 09:41 PM
Can anyone tell me from personal experience at winning the Narnia Teleporters, if one can win them when using the "Play Again" button instead of refreshing the page every game? I've been at this forever and have still NEVER won any.

Also, does anyone know why suddenly there are several people with many many teleporters (like 50 sets) for trade? Is there some sort of trick that people are learning to get them?? Is it possible to get that many through chance, or have these people discovered some sort of program to play the game for them?

If you have any tips or legal and above board secrets to share (that do not violate VMK values), feel free to post here, or PM me any time. :)

-CL_Reebee:mickey2:

:aegg: :pinkbun: :pinkbun: :dye_eggs2: :pinkbun: :pinkbun: :aegg:

gigarichard
04-13-2006, 09:45 PM
yes i was wondering the same thing. people are winning them so much the have like 50 pairs. i play quite often and haven't goten one. so when in the game do you win the teleporters and is there some secret?

Melysah
04-14-2006, 03:02 AM
I am in the same boat as you guys.

vmkruler2342
04-14-2006, 01:47 PM
Yeah, I'd LOVE to see how. I do the Play Again thing, I did it for 2 straight hours, NO TELEPORTER.

cavowonder
04-14-2006, 02:50 PM
I managed to get mine for a great deal on the teleporters. Many people had their friends play for them, so that means a lot more pairs for them.

Reebee
04-14-2006, 06:35 PM
Yesterday I met a player who was trading 100 Narnia Teleporter sets. There is NO way a person can be doing this by playing the game. This person with 100 sets said he bought them for $1 each on <an auction site> I checked the completed listings, no such sale was ever made on <that site>.

I am thinking that some players have found a way to automate the narnia game. I am guessing this is against VMK rules, but not sure if the Narnia site has such rules.

The problem I have with all of this is that people finding a way to get 50 and 100 sets of Narnia Teleporters are trading for everything under the sun and becoming the most rich players in VMK --which would be fine with me if winning them took a specialized skill, but finding a way around a random code generator seems unfair to all the people who have been playing the Narnia game for hours every day and getting nothing.

-- but thats just my 2 cents :twocents: :twocents:

I still however am looking for anyone who has legitimately won the teleporters with the "Play Again" button, or if it needs to be re-loaded every game.

Feel free to PM me or post here any time withh tips or advice :)

LilGenie
04-14-2006, 06:37 PM
Idk how to win them, I got mine from trade. I've done the play again thing as u, but I finally quit and just traded for them. In my opinion there has to be a scam behind ppl getting so many teleporters, as in hacked or edited against VMK values.

Jurassic park fan
04-14-2006, 06:51 PM
my friend, has like TEN of those. No idea how he got them.

naruto the next hokage
04-14-2006, 07:01 PM
the number of teleporters ppl have is sick ppl are hacking a bet that why no 1 is repsonding who have alot of them:easterchild:

cool_2008
04-14-2006, 07:09 PM
vmk should catch those ppl!!!

naruto the next hokage
04-14-2006, 07:13 PM
i figured out ppl are selling them on <an auction site> also off topic nticed there is a arrow on the seat

Danceteamer_15
04-14-2006, 07:13 PM
I played once for three hours straight and I still havn't gotten a single won maybe we should start reporting people who have so many bc they could be scammers.

figmentisback
04-14-2006, 07:16 PM
there might be a logical reason someone has 50.. but 100 seems suspicious... I dont see how it is possable.. I read it's every 5,000 game play on the server to get one code...and vmk codes cannot be cracked by a code generator.. in class they said a 8 digit password would take 5 years to crack... and vmk uses 9 digits.. so it cannot be that...

maybe we are just jelious and they got them through leginimate ways.. but the online bidding site way is cheating and against vmk policy...

acenima
04-14-2006, 07:19 PM
i think those people are using scripting programs

naruto the next hokage
04-14-2006, 07:23 PM
i still think they have a special way they get codes i saw a dude with over a 100 omg i know u would have not sat there for 24 hours getting codes

ASuperStitch
04-14-2006, 07:29 PM
I certainly agree that somehow they are being gotten "illegally" but what do you do? How could VMK punish someone for acquiring things. We all want cool stuff but it is a shame if someone is messing with the program to win much more than their share. My biggest beef is that the one set that I traded a very good item for is now worth considerably less that what I expected it would be. Oh well that happens all the time, I guess VMK is currently re-releasing tomorrowlan pins and that makes the ones long time players have worth much less.

Oh well there is my two cents worth.

Jurassic park fan
04-14-2006, 07:31 PM
either they're EXTREMELY lucky; or they're up to something. - Whips on a detective cloak and hat - Maybe I should interview my friend... ( he has ALOT )

Athena
04-15-2006, 12:05 AM
I am not 100% sure, but pretty sure that clicking Play Again is a way to get the Narnia teleporters.

Jurassic park fan
04-15-2006, 12:12 AM
I interviewed my friend. He said he just went through the whole entire game over and over again.

Exoxus
04-15-2006, 12:18 AM
Hmmm... Someone on his forum has around 75. Ask him.
But they CANNOT be getting these normally because that would be impossible, maybe he got it once and figured out how it sent the codes and kept re-trying. I dunno. Its so weird.

Miguzi.Man
04-15-2006, 12:41 AM
I think there is some complex algorithm to that game. Probably a coordination of time and which page of the adventure people are on.

Vergency
04-15-2006, 07:21 AM
no, it has to be a scripting program. end of story

EDIT-I did a little bit of researching. it is said that it rewards the pop-up every 5,000 times the webpage is opened. there are scripting programs to keep resetting webpages while u sit back and relax...

KrazyDopey
04-15-2006, 07:45 AM
do you get them like at the end of the game? how does the code show up?

Jolber
04-15-2006, 09:32 AM
that screen comes instead of that hide and seek question maybe

Manchester United
04-15-2006, 10:40 AM
the number of teleporters ppl have is sick ppl are hacking a bet that why no 1 is repsonding who have alot of them:easterchild:

I am not sure they hack as most ppl on vmk are kids! And even the older generation would not! Its disney chill dude!

slayer12345678910
04-15-2006, 06:38 PM
:uglyhamme they should take the ppls teleporters who have alot and give them to us:uglyhamme

Jurassic park fan
04-15-2006, 08:31 PM
Scripting programs, eh? I'll google for some of them, and say that some people are using them for bad.

Manchester United
04-15-2006, 08:53 PM
Scripting programs, eh? I'll google for some of them, and say that some people are using them for bad.
Nope dont do that!

vmkruler2342
04-15-2006, 10:25 PM
I found out the quick way! U need to use whatpulse. Keep clicking Refresh and after a while check whatpulse until it's to 5,000. Then you should get the Teleporter! Note: I haven't done this, I think it should work..

Shayjack
04-15-2006, 10:46 PM
I doubt that it is a 5,000 hit thing. Some people from another board played about three times and got theirs.

Carioca
04-15-2006, 10:53 PM
OK. I would like to share some of my experience with winning a Narnia Teleporter.

I played a lot clicking the "Play Again" button and never one a teleporter. As soon as I started refreshing the game and only clicking "Play", I won a teleporter.

The odds of winning, based on what others have said, is 1/5000.

I did the math on another thread. To win 50 teleporters, you would need to play the Narnia game for over 43 days nonstop, refreshing every 15 seconds. To win 100 teleporters, you would need to play for over 86 days. Even if you had friends helping you, we are talking about an inhumanly long period of time.

While you could possibly have a scripting program clicking the screen for you, it seems like it would be pretty hard. How would a scripting program know if you have a code or not? How would it record the code? It seems that any scripting solution would ultimately have to rely on some human interaction and would not be automated enough to allow you to win that many teleporters. Besides, even scripted, you would still need 43 days of playing to get 50 teleporters.

I'm not making any accusations, but the most likely cause is hacking. The Narnia game contacts a Disney server to retrieve the code. If someone figured out how to contact the Disney server directly, they could bypass the Narnia game entirely and get a code in a matter of seconds. This wouldn't be easy since I'm sure Disney encrypts the transmission and takes other precautions.

I doubt that it is a 5,000 hit thing. Some people from another board played about three times and got theirs.

Shay,

If a random event has a 1/5000 chance of happening, it doesn't mean that it will happen only on the 5000th try. It means that out of 5000 tries, you should average about 1 success.

You could play 5000 times and not win any games. You could win 5 games and it still wouldn't be that uncommon. Probability all comes down to averages.

I found out the quick way! U need to use whatpulse. Keep clicking Refresh and after a while check whatpulse until it's to 5,000. Then you should get the Teleporter! Note: I haven't done this, I think it should work..

That will not work. You are assuming that you win the teleporter on the 5000th try. You don't. As I pointed out before, you could win at anytime. It just takes an average of 5000 tries to win once.

Whatpulse is not the answer.

Shayjack
04-16-2006, 12:42 AM
Carioca, I know that. I meant just what you said on your last post. It did not actually take exactly 5,000 tries.

Athena
04-17-2006, 08:41 PM
had anyone gottent Narnia Teleporters? Can you tell us the codes, even though it is one time use?

Ally
04-18-2006, 06:32 PM
What page do you win the teleporters on anyways?

Sorry if this had already been posted or if this is extremly annoying :)

Chaelle
04-18-2006, 08:12 PM
I want to get the teleporter and I will try for 24hrs if I have to, but I don't want people talking bad things behind my back like calling me cheators or anything...
~Chaelle

Ally
04-18-2006, 08:31 PM
I just got two narnia teleporters in a trade, guess what for..

1 Red leota table
1 Bear rug
1 purple scoreboard
1 pair of Gold Mickey ears
1 Divers helmet

JayTee5
04-18-2006, 09:23 PM
I'm confused how do you do it where you refresh

EDIT: are you suppose to pres CTRL R when you get to the hide and seek page?? I'm sooooooo confused

Sorry but is anyone going to answer my question, I really would like to know

Stunt
04-18-2006, 09:47 PM
The progam is set to give a set of teleporters to the 5000 person to visit the site. Not the 5000 time you press play. So someone who just sit there and pressed refresh 4999 times, there is a possibility of someone playing the exact next second and being 5000.

That's why some people can play for hours on end and never win and why someone can just turn it on once or twice and win.

I'll be honest, anyone who has 100 teleporters has to be doing something shadey. It's just not possible. The only thing I can thing of is, somehow they either decompiled the .swf (shockwave) file and figured out a link to connect to to get codes or they found some sort of code generator program the can some how deciper the code and emulate them.

These are just my thoughts. For all I know, somewhere there is someone sitting at a computer for the past week doing nothing but playing Narnia.

JayTee5
04-18-2006, 09:50 PM
so does clicking the refresh button on the narnia site then clicking the narnia adventure game the refresh on the sit and so on and so forth count

Ally
04-19-2006, 11:25 AM
The progam is set to give a set of teleporters to the 5000 person to visit the site. Not the 5000 time you press play. So someone who just sit there and pressed refresh 4999 times, there is a possibility of someone playing the exact next second and being 5000.

That's why some people can play for hours on end and never win and why someone can just turn it on once or twice and win.

I'll be honest, anyone who has 100 teleporters has to be doing something shadey. It's just not possible. The only thing I can thing of is, somehow they either decompiled the .swf (shockwave) file and figured out a link to connect to to get codes or they found some sort of code generator program the can some how deciper the code and emulate them.

These are just my thoughts. For all I know, somewhere there is someone sitting at a computer for the past week doing nothing but playing Narnia.

That's a bit sad playing narnia for a whole week though,I think its not really possible to get 100 narnia teleporters anyways....

Manchester United
04-20-2006, 06:02 PM
This could work!!

Need to do:

Find someone who has already won a pair
get them to look on history find the link (should say pop up)
Open it should come up in a new internet page with a http link!
Copy and paste it onto the site
boom everyone gets codes

Lets hope my theory might work!

Acoustic
04-20-2006, 06:18 PM
But you can only use the code once...

villan
04-20-2006, 08:50 PM
no it wont

ASuperStitch
04-20-2006, 08:52 PM
no it wont
How then did you get so many? Since you are giving them away yhou could share the secret.

villan
04-20-2006, 08:54 PM
my friend makes his own codes he says and he dont get ban from vmk!
i was paying him so much for codes in real life and he says he makes them himself but i dont know if i can get a program if he has it maybe i can link it here or send u all a link

ASuperStitch
04-20-2006, 08:56 PM
all I can say is wow, makes his own codes. I think I want to stay away from this. I enjoy the game too much to risk a 10 year ban.

Reebee
04-20-2006, 09:13 PM
all I can say is wow, makes his own codes. I think I want to stay away from this. I enjoy the game too much to risk a 10 year ban.

Yes I agree, that sounds like a violation of the VMK values that could get a person banned.

I just edited my first post to make it clear that I think most of us are just looking for tips on how to play the game the normal way -- tips like what screen the teleporters pop up on, and if the "play again" button works or if the whole game needs to be refreshed after each game.

Be careful, and as Jiminy says;

Always let your conscience be your guide
-Jiminy Cricket

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8229/jiminy140x1431ix.gif

lionkingfan123
04-20-2006, 10:08 PM
Wow, some people certainly go a little extreme. I have a friend who got the teleporters, and he said he went to the DVD site and kept clicking on the link and it took him FOREVER
Lion :)

CooCody
04-20-2006, 10:08 PM
Nope dont do that!

I searched for it and it says only like it is for languages so that was close..

TooHip
04-20-2006, 10:41 PM
I would suggest that any method of obtaining VMK items that is not within the normal model of game play is likely to get you a ban on VMK. (Even if your friends say they don't!)

As well... As much as we like sharing the secrets of VMK here on the forums, posting any sort of exploit (read: script, hack, backdoor method...) is likely to have consequences here. Lets stick to tips, guides, answers and such as game helps.

mrmyth
04-21-2006, 06:51 AM
I won a set after playing only 5 minutes - And yes I just kept restarting the game after I hit the play button and nothing showed - Then the teleports popped up on the first screen after I hit play - was so easy
But before you get mad - was soo easy I kept trying - still do - nothing
I have put in my time in reverse - lol
(and yes anyone with 50+ cheated)
Good Luck

Blamango
04-21-2006, 07:39 AM
I don't get it...can someone please explain in a way (as MrGenie would put it) that a lay person would understand. lol Thanks

Ally
04-21-2006, 10:05 AM
Even if you want the teleporters don't go to the EXTREMES and go getting yourself banned. As TooHip said, use the guides and tips to help you.

:mickey2: LadyMysterious

DarthChaosSky
04-21-2006, 12:06 PM
i was paying him so much for codes in real life and he says he makes them himself but i dont know if i can get a program if he has it maybe i can link it here or send u all a link

However, if staff does find out, he could get banned, or even worse, in a lot of trouble. By making your own codes, it can be passed as stealing. Without permission, your friend could get in trouble with the law.

Acoustic
04-21-2006, 12:19 PM
Ok this is out of hand.
Someone with 50+ pairs is not a scammer/hacker and will really offend some people. People are allowed to trade and play the game you know.
And you cant acuse people of doing something without proof.

Not happy,
MadAboutDory

etain
04-21-2006, 03:44 PM
I won a set after playing only 5 minutes - And yes I just kept restarting the game after I hit the play button and nothing showed - Then the teleports popped up on the first screen after I hit play - was so easy
But before you get mad - was soo easy I kept trying - still do - nothing
I have put in my time in reverse - lol
(and yes anyone with 50+ cheated)
Good Luck

Can you share some of your luck with me? lol You always seem to have great things happen for you on VMK - way to go :)

Katiebcat
04-21-2006, 05:30 PM
those ppl who have a lot should give us each a pair of teleporters

reading all the therories that have been said in this thread
i think it is a you can get a narnia teleporter every 5 minutes

try everyday to get it

Manchester United
04-21-2006, 08:39 PM
If i see ur friend in vmk i will report i has to be done!

AwesomeRich
04-21-2006, 10:50 PM
I'm not sure if anyone posted this, too many posts to read, but maybe they have a really good computer and are opening up multiple internet explorer programs at one time. I did this with the monster maze opening 12 browsers and it was running at full speed! I dont think this is against the rules, but it does seem unfair.

Sneekiepants
04-22-2006, 03:55 AM
Honestly, they could very well have done this in a way that may be legitimate depending on your definition.

Simply put, a macro program with commands to open browser to the default game page. Then, have it autoclick a the play button. Then, have it filter for words/source file related to bonus object. If the words do not appear, close the file. You could have this run all day for you. Or, since there is a code every 5000 games/page openings, you could take that angle and just load massive pages simultaneous (or relatively close to it) and hope for the best. Nevertheless, the ability to do this would allow mass acquisition of teleporters even if you do not know how to filter (i.e. allowing it to run while asleep, at work, etc.)

I don't think I would take this approach to obtaining the teleporters, but it seems to be a logical explanation.

MIKEtheMOUSE
04-22-2006, 04:10 AM
So can you win the teleporters by Clicking "No" and then "Play Again" or do you have to refresh and click play rewfresh and click play and so on...

Sneekiepants
04-22-2006, 04:50 AM
Just adding what I *believe* to be the case. I have not won narnia teleporters. The code for winning them seems to be related to each new game that is started. So, at each new game you have a chance to win one. Therefore, you could win one if you play all the way through; however, it will take longer and the probability is lower since you winning a teleporter is only determined at the start of each new game. Therefore, as stated before, a macro would definitely give you an advantage since this is the case.

Also, the code does not seem to be given out to every 5000 people. Based on what I saw, the game uses a random number generator in producing a 1/5000 probability, so around .02% chance of winning each time you start a game. I can't completely validate this, but I'm confident in this statement.

Here is link to actual flash file. Do not get excited when you see where you "win" Narnia ports;) You can't win teleports unless you play from the actual index.html link that you access from vmk main site.

http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/liveaction/narnia/adventureGame/adventure.swf

Manchester United
04-22-2006, 08:06 AM
http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/liveaction/narnia/adventureGame/adventure.swf

That url takes us to the winning page but comes up with doman error where the code is!
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/4583/awww1qu.png (http://imageshack.us)

Sneekiepants
04-22-2006, 08:10 AM
Yeah, it's the actual flash file. The game is more than just a flash file though. But, it provides good visual aid for where the teleport is located and how it is incorporated into the game.

If you read the info I provided I explained about that link. You can only win teleport if you access game from:

http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/liveaction/narnia/adventureGame/index.html

Manchester United
04-22-2006, 08:21 AM
Yeah, it's the actual flash file. The game is more than just a flash file though. But, it provides good visual aid for where the teleport is located and how it is incorporated into the game.

If you read the info I provided I explained about that link. You can only win teleport if you access game from:

http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/liveaction/narnia/adventureGame/index.html

True True Thanks :) And u helped prove my theory wrong!

Batleth
04-22-2006, 09:23 AM
This is from VMK's FAQ

Q: Can I use a program to help me enter my Codes faster?
A: Scripting, which includes any programs or utilities that use scripting capabilities to perform rote tasks (ie: entering codes), is a violation of the VMK Values. Any player caught using ANY scripting program may be banned.

This should settle any dispute about using any kind of scripting programs.

Ally
04-22-2006, 10:44 AM
Let put it this way then;

Don't use scripting codes. Why? Result of a ban if found out!

My recommedation is to keep trying! There is no real secret to the game so play like everyone else (messgae to scritping code users!) , not being unsportsmanlike and cheating by using scripting codes and all this other junk.

Have fun playing though :)

:CastMem: LadyM

Sneekiepants
04-22-2006, 02:20 PM
I would agree, but this game is so pathetic. I don't know they can justify their stance on this given the condition of the game.

Added that a script program to open windows for this Narnia adventure game is in no way related to vmk values. Basically, that Q/A that you quoted only applies to running third party programs while in the vmk world. Every mmog does this to cover their own back because their is nothing inherently wrong with using macro's. However, by doing this they provide themselves with a way to more easily ban someone they think is a problem for any use of a third party program.

In this particular instance, I'll use an analogy to clarify the differences. If I work for a company, they can tell me that I cannot smoke in their buildings. They can even give me a dress code. However, they cannot tell me that I cannot smoke at my own home or dress in whatever I feel like at my own home (NOTE--I do not smoke! This is just illustration). This same concept can be applied to Narnia Adventure.

So, using a script program for playing this game is in no way against the ToS agreement. Furthermore, that is one way people are getting codes. These people cannot be detected. That is the truth. So, sad or not, they built a game that caters to this.

villan
04-27-2006, 03:57 PM
This is from VMK's FAQ

Q: Can I use a program to help me enter my Codes faster?
A: Scripting, which includes any programs or utilities that use scripting capabilities to perform rote tasks (ie: entering codes), is a violation of the VMK Values. Any player caught using ANY scripting program may be banned.

This should settle any dispute about using any kind of scripting programs.
well why would vmk pal have shortkeys, half way to get you banned,
and if shortkeys is against rules why would vmk pal another program not from vmk be allowed cause u can just make mules and stuff easy with that program

Carioca
04-27-2006, 05:12 PM
well why would vmk pal have shortkeys, half way to get you banned,
and if shortkeys is against rules why would vmk pal another program not from vmk be allowed cause u can just make mules and stuff easy with that program

The difference is that VMK Pal's Quick Talk is only there to help you in hosting games or assisting other players. VMK has specifically said that this type of scripting is allowed. VMK Pal does not use any scripting to give you unfair advantages in the game. Using scripting or macros to give yourself an unfair advantage in VMK is against the VMK Values.

Whether or not those values apply to the Narnia game is not clear but I would suspect they do.

brerrabbitfan
04-27-2006, 05:26 PM
I have tried and tried and tried.
I just want to win them once!:goofy:

keola123456
04-28-2006, 05:35 AM
i think that is unfair that only some people can get it. it is realy junk

trainz
04-28-2006, 10:59 AM
no1 ever thinks of trading for the teleporters i got a bad set once told ppl on here someone was nice enough to give me 3 repair sets then i traded for more thats why i have or had about 5 but i do wish i could win them the hard way

Drewits
05-18-2006, 11:23 PM
i met a guy that had well over 500 narnia teleports and he gave me three for a green backwards hat he seemed anxious to get rid of them acculy really really really anxious

jeremyv
05-18-2006, 11:31 PM
I am not sure they hack as most ppl on vmk are kids! And even the older generation would not! Its disney chill dude!

First of all, haven't you seen any of the other trades going on here and on auction sites? People offerin 80-100 of them?

Also, there are a lot of adults playing VMK so I don't think you can say most of them are kids.

I play the game honestly and usually it takes 5 days for me to win a set. Sometimes I get lucky and win a couple in that amount of time.

Noelle
05-19-2006, 12:46 AM
I have the game set as my homepage on Firefox with a shortcut on my desktop. I can usually only open one window of the game at a time. I would hit play, then refresh, play, refresh, etc. I discovered that on my laptop, I can becoming a clicking maniac and open up about 40-50 windows at a time. The game loads on each page. I click play and if it's not a winner, I close that window and go onto the next. I was really quite surprised when the teleporter screen showed up. I have spent way too much time, however, trying to get just this one set. I don't know how others are getting large numbers.

adorablepup
05-27-2006, 04:40 PM
i have like 11 of those and i got them all on my own. and i am trading them too. reply if you want to trade.

djbrentama
06-02-2006, 05:17 PM
I have been trying for a week now and still a no teleporters. I only want 2 sets, 1 for me and 1 for my daughter. Anyone have any suggestions?

Neoteny
06-02-2006, 05:46 PM
I haven't won the teleporters, and I've given up trying. I figure it's easier just to find someone who has hundreds, however he or she got them, and trade for a few. These people have so many that they're not really looking for rare or valuable trades. Without having won any myself, I now have eight sets of Narnia teleporters, and I didn't have to trade anything of any value to me to get them.

ghlow
06-02-2006, 07:51 PM
i traded for mine, so i couldn't tell you...

LadyPolgara
06-02-2006, 11:29 PM
You can not win the teleporters by clicking play again. You have to refresh the website and click play.

It is time consuming, you have 1/5000 chance of winning teleporters. You could win on your 5th try or you 5005th try, it's all random. Good luck.

Neoteny
06-02-2006, 11:34 PM
Or you could just give up trying and trade for them.

snafu
06-03-2006, 06:37 PM
:unhappy8: but i just need 1 teleporter and im good:( :(

Neoteny
06-03-2006, 06:44 PM
:unhappy8: but i just need 1 teleporter and im good:( :(
I don't think being good has anything to do with it.

BestCaptCharlotte
06-06-2006, 11:12 PM
I know how just open the thing on the hide and seek Q and wait you can do other things while it sits there!

Annaso
06-07-2006, 01:32 PM
Hang on...do you refresh the original homepage of the narnia game or the popup for the game itself?

BestCaptCharlotte
06-07-2006, 10:31 PM
yes it does

vmkstar99
06-07-2006, 11:17 PM
I think neoteny is right, use plan B: trade somebody who has an over load.

jeremyv
06-07-2006, 11:32 PM
Actual chances of winning a set in the game honestly is 0.02%!

So anyone who has 50+ either does nothing but play that game 24/7 without sleep, or they cheat.

n_aweofhim
06-08-2006, 12:11 AM
how on earth could they cheat?

Kaironzet
06-08-2006, 12:18 AM
Actual chances of winning a set in the game honestly is 0.02%!

So anyone who has 50+ either does nothing but play that game 24/7 without sleep, or they cheat.
Or they trade...

I've heard of versions of people cheating, but not completely, as the activity they did is not illegal. There are certain programs that are used to do automated tasks, and from what I was told, there are people who program such programs to open thousands of windows and automatically click "Play" the game, after that, if there's a Narnia code, they have it programmed so that it opens it and copies it, and later pastes it into a wordprocessor document. I think this is a waste of time unless you have a really speedy computer, since not all computers can handle many windows at the same time, or at least, I can tell the computer I'm using right now, which is pretty fast, can't handle many, less when they are flash games.

Drewits
06-08-2006, 02:00 PM
i have found a person silly enough to give you 4 narnia teleports for 1 blue table and or chair

Qui-gon
06-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Or they trade...

I've heard of versions of people cheating, but not completely, as the activity they did is not illegal. There are certain programs that are used to do automated tasks, and from what I was told, there are people who program such programs to open thousands of windows and automatically click "Play" the game, after that, if there's a Narnia code, they have it programmed so that it opens it and copies it, and later pastes it into a wordprocessor document. I think this is a waste of time unless you have a really speedy computer, since not all computers can handle many windows at the same time, or at least, I can tell the computer I'm using right now, which is pretty fast, can't handle many, less when they are flash games.Yeah, I was just going to say that. No really, I was.

Just leave that thing running for a day and bam! You got ten sets right there.

Annaso
06-08-2006, 02:18 PM
You know, the price of the teleporters has lowered, so I figure it should be easier to find someone who will be willing to trade them (unless they're unusually selfish [lol, jk]).

witchesrock
06-08-2006, 07:02 PM
So, Kaironzet, you're saying that we have to open hundreds of windows, go to the Narnia game, and click Play Again? Many times? That would be very hard, don't you think?

jeremyv
06-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Or they trade...

I've heard of versions of people cheating, but not completely, as the activity they did is not illegal. There are certain programs that are used to do automated tasks, and from what I was told, there are people who program such programs to open thousands of windows and automatically click "Play" the game, after that, if there's a Narnia code, they have it programmed so that it opens it and copies it, and later pastes it into a wordprocessor document. I think this is a waste of time unless you have a really speedy computer, since not all computers can handle many windows at the same time, or at least, I can tell the computer I'm using right now, which is pretty fast, can't handle many, less when they are flash games.

You let me know when you find a macro program that is text sensitive. A marco records keystrokes, mouse movement and clicks, then allows you to run and repeat those sequences. They cannot be programmed to automatically copy a code based on which screen appears or on any variable, just by PS2/USB input. Someone would have to write a program that knows when the bonus screen has appeared then copy the generated code, which would be scripting and not legal. Those who have been cheating, are generating codes and not even playing the game from what I've heard. You are right about Flashing being CPU intensive with multiple instances, however it is Internet Explorer itself that will fail from something of the sort and not the computer. IE would crash, locking up your system. There are lesser known browsers that are capable of running multiples of flash programs without any problems, especially some of those on Linux based systems.

kessin2
06-12-2006, 02:03 AM
srry if this or anything like this has already been said but, my best friend(and i do trust him) said that his brother had gotten the teleporters from the game fair and square and that he would get me set...although I've yet to have it.

Samanthagirl10
06-14-2006, 05:39 PM

I believe that theory. It has to be some kind of technologic device or system that runs through the game at high speed and copies he codes! How else can these people get more than 100?!?! It's inhuman! I mean who wants to get banned (saying if you got caught) over teleporters?
Really people.

~Samanthagirl10~

brycey
06-14-2006, 11:31 PM
I really don't think they really had 100 teleporters. (I have a 65% chance of being wrong but I've gotta use basic knowledge). Of course they scripted,how else could they have gotten such an uber number of teleports. We all are not cheaters or hackers (Or so I hope) on VMKF, and nobody should have that train of thought crossing our minds. As Carioca explained in his past post, he is 100% correct.

Katiebcat
06-15-2006, 09:19 PM
only if it was easyier to get the teleporters with out trading items you already have

brycey
06-15-2006, 11:40 PM
I actually have a room with four pairs of them, if anybody's gonna offer then go ahead.

UltimaGamer25
06-16-2006, 08:40 PM
You let me know when you find a macro program that is text sensitive. A marco records keystrokes, mouse movement and clicks, then allows you to run and repeat those sequences. They cannot be programmed to automatically copy a code based on which screen appears or on any variable, just by PS2/USB input. Someone would have to write a program that knows when the bonus screen has appeared then copy the generated code, which would be scripting and not legal. Those who have been cheating, are generating codes and not even playing the game from what I've heard. You are right about Flashing being CPU intensive with multiple instances, however it is Internet Explorer itself that will fail from something of the sort and not the computer. IE would crash, locking up your system. There are lesser known browsers that are capable of running multiples of flash programs without any problems, especially some of those on Linux based systems.

Then someone would simply make the macro do the keystrokes and motions to copy the code and paste it into a word document. It doesn't matter if the code is there or not. ;)

nintendo123
07-15-2006, 03:00 AM

This works REALLY well in Fedora Core, REDHAT, Slax, Debrain, Fire, Munks, Melson, Dinsdis and others, all of which are linux distriutations. I have been able to study protein folds and gein slicing in REDHAT with no problem at all.

Ishika
07-15-2006, 05:20 AM
I don't know if this is true, but you know how sometimes there are glitches/bugs when a game first opens? I heard that when that game opened, if you just waited a few seconds, the code for the wardrobe teleporters would appear, but they fixed the problem. I don't know if it's true though, so please don't be angry if it's not true...

Ishika
07-15-2006, 05:24 AM

Explain in simpler words please? I think I get it, but I want to be sure. . . .

Oh, I get it! I think... Ugh, too much to think about after midnight!

xxjoshua8xx
07-15-2006, 05:29 AM
ont mention the narnia game ppl are scamming to these game like pirate game when they see cose they refresh and do it again and again vmk is down and letting criminals get away we might have to catch them before they destroy games vmk

Hubs
07-17-2006, 02:53 PM
Yeah because I bought my narnia teleporter pair VERY cheap when they first came out for a madame leota crystal ball and she said "EVERYTIME She goes to play the game she gets teleporters."

I think that it is like pirates, there must be a link to get them free!

mxv1234
07-20-2006, 01:08 PM
hey guys i have narnia teleporters i got it for free from a person they are very very very rare!

imagecko
07-22-2006, 03:10 AM
not now they are not

Tjmix
07-26-2006, 03:01 AM
i was in a room a minute ago and the guy had 11 pairs so i asked him how he got it and he said "narina teleports are suposed to be given at random" so i asked what do you mean suposed to be and he replied " well i have a bug that gives my the teleports every time i play" so there you there is a bug some where that ppl are using to get teleports

fatburger
07-26-2006, 03:27 AM
That just isnt fair too the rest of us, people getting so many because on VMK they are considered rare

MsHyper
07-26-2006, 03:35 AM
Can anyone tell me from personal experience at winning the Narnia Teleporters, if one can win them when using the "Play Again" button instead of refreshing the page every game? I've been at this forever and have still NEVER won any.

Also, does anyone know why suddenly there are several people with many many teleporters (like 50 sets) for trade? Is there some sort of trick that people are learning to get them?? Is it possible to get that many through chance, or have these people discovered some sort of program to play the game for them?

If you have any tips or legal and above board secrets to share (that do not violate VMK values), feel free to post here, or PM me any time. :)

many people are using a scanning program that they create so the program does the game for them to get the codes. and people do end up doing this and selling the codes on ebay :( i don't think it's fair

Tjmix
07-26-2006, 04:19 PM
i was in a room a minute ago and the guy had 11 pairs so i asked him how he got it and he said "narina teleports are suposed to be given at random" so i asked what do you mean suposed to be and he replied " well i have a bug that gives my the teleports every time i play" so there you there is a bug some where that ppl are using to get teleports as i said earlier there is a program and i am finding out more and more right now i know that the web site starts with vmk

Neoteny
07-27-2006, 06:20 AM
as i said earlier there is a program and i am finding out more and more right now i know that the web site starts with vmkSo far nobody's discovered the secret to getting the Jack Sparrow costumes. I'm waiting for that market to crash like the Narnia Teleporters.

slayer12345678910
07-27-2006, 06:27 AM
i dont no if this has been said but what if once get the code and refresh i give u a new code every time

Yapperh
07-27-2006, 07:53 AM
So far nobody's discovered the secret to getting the Jack Sparrow costumes. I'm waiting for that market to crash like the Narnia Teleporters.
i think it is impossable for the sparrow cause there is no specific code that is suppose to generated for any of the items so a program telling the other program to generate the sparrow code would end up not working. unless i am wrong which could be. but in any rate it is alot harder or something

PrincessTmkttt
07-27-2006, 12:13 PM
maybe they code the code once and kept resfreshing it to get another code for the teleporters

DizCaptain
07-27-2006, 12:45 PM
I am thinking the Narnia Teleporter Underworld taught gamr prize developers to hipe up securrity on ewverything else.

KrazyLuke
07-28-2006, 11:45 AM
have tried tha, it does not work, it just takes me back to the beginning.:pirate:

they fixed the loop hole a while ago that is why. :) I still have never won the teleporters myself though lol

converse_rock
08-17-2006, 10:02 PM
I know this is a kind of old thread but it's important. has anyone seen the room giving free narnia teleporters? the guy giving them turned out to be on my friends list so i asked him where he got all the teleporters and he told me the site! ( very easy to dictionary dance ) i went there and there was a downloadable generator!!!( i didnt download it though becasue i dont want a 10 year ban)

i sent the site name into vmk using contact us. i hope they actually see this message.

Athena
08-18-2006, 03:46 PM
Wow, what was the site? I think I might have heard about it.

converse_rock
08-18-2006, 03:57 PM
Wow, what was the site? I think I might have heard about it.

i dont think i should say cause i dont want it spreading.

SpinMarty
08-18-2006, 04:20 PM
Those that used "the site" to generate codes have been banned from VMK. Do not attempt to do so or you will be as well.

We mods are aware of the issue and are keeping an eye out for scammers here in the forums.

blackbearddapirate
08-19-2006, 03:27 AM
Narnia teleporters can not be traded anymore. Also, any item from any game is untradable now but if they were i would give you a pair for free.

Tjmix
08-19-2006, 03:49 PM
this stinks i traded really good stuff for narnia teleports and now you cant trade them

warioguy
08-20-2006, 02:51 AM
Aye, people have found ways to hack the system to generate teleporter codes (such as "the site", which I will not mention here...)

VidKidz
08-20-2006, 05:32 AM
Aye, people have found ways to hack the system to generate teleporter codes (such as "the site", which I will not mention here...)

With that in mind, I wonder if anyone has been able to "hack" a Pirate Costume? Arrrrr.... I'd like to get me hand on one of those lively little lassies... ;) j/k

With people not being able to trade stuff from games I guess I'll never be able to get one of the pirate ships as my computer is too slow to play the Pirates Game. Oh well... :-(

Tjmix
08-20-2006, 03:09 PM
and now you cant trade pink doors so that game isnt really worth playing any more because you cant give then to other ppl to put in there room and if you did you cant get them back

Athena
08-20-2006, 04:32 PM
I have gotten information from "That Site" (let's call it X). They made a downloadable program called A Code Generator. It can no longer be downloaded and VMK has set up a system to find out who uses it. Anyone caught using it wil be banned anywhere from 1 month to 10 years. It is against VMK Values. :54: Some people were confused so to clear it up, THE SITE CANNONT BE SHUT DOWN BY VMK, THE CODE GENERATOR IS NOT LONGER DOWNLOADABLE, YOU WILL GET BANNED FOR USING IT, AND IT IS NOT ILLEGAL.

To my understanding Sparrow Suits could not be obtained though it. For the Pirate Game I believe it was random. VMK didn't know that, so now Sparrow suits can't be traded. :ththerethere6il:

imagecko
08-21-2006, 03:37 AM
my friend got a sparrow suit thru it.

converse_rock
08-21-2006, 03:59 AM
my friend got a sparrow suit thru it.

not to be mean or anything but i hope your friend gets banned, it makes me angry to see people getting stuff the wrong way through a generator.

AzSweetPrincess
08-26-2006, 08:36 PM
Can't you get the teleporters for like every 500 codes or something like that?

gamemaster720
08-26-2006, 08:52 PM
I just got two narnia teleporters in a trade, guess what for..

1 Red leota table
1 Bear rug
1 purple scoreboard
1 pair of Gold Mickey ears
1 Divers helmet

I am so mad at myself! For just one pair of teleporters, i payed almost a quarter of what i had! (and that was A LOT of stuff). Then, the next day everyone was trading them for buyables. If it weren't for the people who found out how to get 100 teleporters, my 4 sets of narnia teleporters would still be rare (even tho they aren't trade able anymore).

imagecko
09-01-2006, 11:15 PM
not to be mean or anything but i hope your friend gets banned, it makes me angry to see people getting stuff the wrong way through a generator.

oh but he didn't thats the funny thing:cool:

neebedj
10-06-2006, 04:37 AM
Omg! Found the sight Witch i will not post here! ( How did you become a Mod? )

Flame Gun
10-06-2006, 11:06 AM

Well I found this site X that has a code generator on it I have not used it because I did not want to get banned but I don't want to tell you where it is so you guys don't go on a rampage into the forms

VMKJen
10-06-2006, 08:17 PM
I found lets call that site x. a long time ago and i saw a guy that had over 300!!! and he was giving them for free, or just trade for a pin so i got a million before they could not be traded, i traded my poor little pin for a narnia porter! and that guy was mean so i think he was using '' that site''

Hasana
10-07-2006, 01:46 PM
You know it is so sad, that stuff like generators and scamming has to happen. All it seems to do is spoil things. I sat for hours trying to win the teleporters, I have hundreds of pins. posters and chairs, and now I can't even past them on as freebie gifts or prizes. I never won the teleporter btw :h-confuse

VMKJen
10-08-2006, 11:57 AM
i know i sat there trying to play the game 24/7 and i never got one but people are sitting there using generaters and getting them for free!!!

SparkyAngel
10-13-2006, 10:54 PM
I have played 3 and a half hours straight... I got so many codes, if they were from the POTC game you would have thought I had Sparrow now... All I get from the game is the normal Narnia Stuff. LOL Any one know how to get porters?

Joshua
10-15-2006, 02:30 AM
A stupid question-

Where do you play the game to win these teleporters?

adirkc
10-15-2006, 08:49 AM
Narnia DVD page or go to newsletter page and the top left has promotions and there is a link on that page.:38:

Kodyace
10-15-2006, 12:20 PM
There is no secret to winning these teleporters.
Unless you want to hack the site and get aressted.

Joshua
10-15-2006, 01:56 PM
Then why do they even exist?

lizzaboo332
10-17-2006, 11:57 PM
Do you know what I think? I think that it would be very stupid and inconciderate for a person to cheat at any of those mini games, because everyone should get a fair chance! If you agree say "I"

Joshua
10-18-2006, 12:02 AM
I (waaay too short)!!!

VMKJen
10-18-2006, 12:10 AM
Narnia DVD page or go to newsletter page and the top left has promotions and there is a link on that page.:38:

where is the narnia dvd page?

lizzaboo332
10-18-2006, 08:22 PM
Anyone else agree?

Vansbro
10-20-2006, 05:27 AM
I was told that there were ppl who paid the builders for narnia teleporters and then they started to sell more and more until they found out!

Emma650560
12-24-2006, 07:24 PM
does anyone remember the website to that game? I seem to have lost it............................. I have been doing searches trying to find it but no luck yet. I'll keep trying.........................

TravisSch
12-24-2006, 07:35 PM
http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/liveaction/narnia/index_flash.html

Click Narnia Adventure in the dropdown menu.

Emma650560
12-24-2006, 07:48 PM
thank you TravisSch

Crazycop
12-31-2006, 08:55 PM
i have skimmed through google and ran into a code to hack into the narnia game i never used it and never will. this must be how they are doing it.

i am not giving the code to anyone and again im not going to use it! its just not right to use it.

Happy New Years to all! Stay Safe!

Neoteny
12-31-2006, 09:10 PM
i have skimmed through google and ran into a code to hack into the narnia game i never used it and never will. this must be how they are doing it.

Yes, that is why VMK no longer lets us trade the teleporters. It's a shame, because now we can't use them to connect to our friends' rooms.

food52012
01-01-2007, 06:30 AM
OK Ppl i know all about the narnia teleporters

the hacking way is a code generateor u get to chose what u want to win but after vmk found out ppl were doing it the shut them down

doodlebugakj
01-04-2007, 03:30 AM
So my question is when do you get the code for teleporters on the site??

papersouls
01-04-2007, 04:16 AM
So my question is when do you get the code for teleporters on the site??

I am pretty sure they said it comes up right after you hit the first button to get into the game, just like the other items.. I never won it, so i don't know for sure.. luckily i got mine when you could still trade them..

Yes, that is why VMK no longer lets us trade the teleporters. It's a shame, because now we can't use them to connect to our friends' rooms.

That was the worst outcome of the whole generator thing.. especially pink doors.. free teleporters to connect with your friends, woot woot.. not only that, but the doors are nice and small and fit just about anywhere.. they need to make them tradeable again ;)

Beautiful456
01-11-2007, 11:14 PM
it isint fair!

Tjmix
01-12-2007, 01:37 AM
That was the worst outcome of the whole generator thing.. especially pink doors.. free teleporters to connect with your friends, woot woot.. not only that, but the doors are nice and small and fit just about anywhere.. they need to make them tradeable again ;)

I totally agree most of my friends on vmk have some of my teleporters

food52012
01-13-2007, 03:04 AM
VMK SHUT DOWN the generators so why shouldnt we be able to trade them

Neoteny
01-13-2007, 02:58 PM
VMK SHUT DOWN the generators so why shouldnt we be able to trade them
Because the people who used the code generators still have tons of them.

food52012
01-14-2007, 12:05 AM
but still since there are a lot out there it will not be as rare

Neoteny
01-14-2007, 04:53 AM
but still since there are a lot out there it will not be as rare
True, but some people (and the "wrong kind of people") have many and will have advantages in trading.

food52012
01-15-2007, 03:43 PM
well i guess your right