View Full Version : color Bubble

coolkev
08-10-2005, 05:19 PM
i was in a room and i looked at the chat bubbles some were filled with color and they had no words in those bubbles. it happend again and again in that room weird right? did this happen to you?

PixelProphet
08-10-2005, 05:32 PM
could be assoicated with the 'not being able to chat in a guest room' problem, i am sure they are workin on it, hopefully it should be resolved soon.

MaliaMike
08-10-2005, 05:45 PM
I had that happen to me also. I asked the person in the room if they had it happen to them also. Then they went on to explain that the color of the bubble was related to the shirt. I tried to explain that I wasn't talking about the outline, but that the whole bubble was blue with no text. She never did get what I was meaning and probably left my room thinking I was loco.

coolkev
08-10-2005, 06:18 PM
I had that happen to me also. I asked the person in the room if they had it happen to them also. Then they went on to explain that the color of the bubble was related to the shirt. I tried to explain that I wasn't talking about the outline, but that the whole bubble was blue with no text. She never did get what I was meaning and probably left my room thinking I was loco.that's pretty much my story. whats happining?! :10_1_23: :10_1_23: :pcpunch: