View Full Version : Jungle Cruise Code

Barbie
08-10-2005, 02:10 PM
I just finished playinf Jungle Cruise and got on the top ten list to discover that u must go to the WDW park to redeem code! I am not able to go to WDW for about another year! What a prize! :peterpan:

Annientink
08-10-2005, 02:13 PM
Yeah I got that too.. and its not useful for me because I live a day's worth of driving from Disney World and three times farther to Disneyland.. now it's time to convince my parents to take me back... :) Too bad I went to Disney World in February this year.. Atleast it is good until September 2006.. :)

Barbie
08-10-2005, 02:17 PM
oh i didn't no when it expired

Iknowyou
08-10-2005, 03:06 PM
Oh, great! Now I have to go to kidney world...

DisneyPrincess
08-12-2005, 06:18 AM
Oh, great! Now I have to go to kidney world...
did you mean to write that or something else?

UnsungHero
08-12-2005, 10:54 AM
for those who got the code and cant make it to the park, maybe we can work something out. I go about every 2 or 3 weeks to DLR, i can buy it from you, or trade some things for it, anything very fair is possible =). Lemme know what your plans are for em, thanks.

greenhpper
08-12-2005, 12:12 PM
for those who got the code and cant make it to the park, maybe we can work something out. I go about every 2 or 3 weeks to DLR, i can buy it from you, or trade some things for it, anything very fair is possible =). Lemme know what your plans are for em, thanks.

FYI, they told my family (at WDW) that we can only redeem ONE of each coupon every 30 days. This goes for the bracelets, Nemo chairs, and Tent rooms. So if you already got a tent, bracelet, or nemo chair via coupon you have to wait 30 days to get the next one.

ProfessorBob
08-12-2005, 12:19 PM
Uh ok, why do they have the code expire? I mean that's kind of really forcing us to go to Dismey World or making us sad because we can't go.

Irishchick
08-12-2005, 01:26 PM
I got a high score on the pirates of the carribbean and i got two messages that won't go away and they are driving me crazy :banghead:
It won't let me delete! Please help!

RikuBlade
08-15-2005, 03:29 PM
I got a high score on the pirates of the carribbean and i got two messages that won't go away and they are driving me crazy :banghead:
It won't let me delete! Please help!
If you think 2 messages are annoying try all 6!! It drives me mad

Uh ok, why do they have the code expire? I mean that's kind of really forcing us to go to Dismey World or making us sad because we can't go.
Well they just want you to pay admission lol :Tongue:

Barbie
08-15-2005, 03:58 PM
if i let someone take the coupon and redeem it how do i no they won't use the code before they give it to me?

RikuBlade
08-15-2005, 04:02 PM
You don't if they are good people they will give you an unused code if they're not than they're jerks :Tongue:

Barbie
08-15-2005, 04:12 PM
i no so im not really sure im goingt o do that cause none of my good friends are going to WDW or Disneyland