View Full Version : This making me mad

snowbird
04-07-2006, 02:29 AM
i hate this you have to score 30,000 points on jungle cruise for quest and i can't do it i have tried 12 times and only get28 before time is up and it is making me mad this is a thread to say what makes you mad about quest that make you feel to break the computer:piratesk: :poison:

cteddiesgirl
04-07-2006, 05:28 AM
Hey. A couple tips on the game:

Never use the up button (step on the gas). It just makes you run out faster. Also, try not to hit the animals or the rocks with the boat.

Never take the picture as soon as the animal pops up. Wait until you start to see the cloud behind it and then take the pic really fast.
Good gets better points than Perfect.

Use your left hand for the steer buttons and use the right hand only for the mouse. :)

Remember that the animals come up in the same order and same places every time. Keep practicing at it and you will get better. I once thought the way you do and now I can consistently reach 60,000 on the game. :)

acenima
04-07-2006, 05:30 AM
you feel like this....:pcpunch: ..............:10_1_23:

Yapperh
the hand thing dont work if u on a touchpad laptop it the other way around on that unless u left handed

JustOh
"Use your left hand for the steer buttons and use the right hand only for the mouse. :)"

I am leftie with a mouse so plz dont say that. Say your dominant hand.

technogirl
04-07-2006, 05:34 AM
"Use your left hand for the steer buttons and use the right hand only for the mouse. :)"

I am leftie with a mouse so plz dont say that. Say your dominant hand.
I agree with this. I am a rightie and I play best with my right hand. I can play with my left hand, but can never score as high. Also, there are only 3 "rounds." By rounds, I mean like you only pass the Elephant Bathing Pool 3 times and that's it. Even if you have left over gas at the end, you will still get kicked out of the game.

thinkpink003
04-07-2006, 05:37 AM
YIKES!

someone is getting a lil grumpy

;) "put a smile on everybody come on put a :) on!"

bopper
04-07-2006, 02:43 PM
More tips:
When you get almost out of a "room", use the down arrow to kind of hover in place until all the animals stop appearing. Don't just keep driving out of the room. You can get more points that way.

Have somebody help you play. One person steers, and the other clicks on the animals.

Amberina
04-07-2006, 02:45 PM
u should be happy you got to there. i cant get t there, because i cant even play pirates or haunted mansion for the past 2 weeks.

PrincessWall
04-07-2006, 03:29 PM
Have somebody help you play. One person steers, and the other clicks on the animals.

Thats practically the only way I can play very well. My friend comes over and she steers while I get the animals. Works very well!

Julesoola
04-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Another thing I made sure to do to beat this part was to never leave a room until animals stopped popping up. Use the down arrow to keep backing your boat up so i t doesn't leave the room prematurely. :)

TripleM
04-11-2006, 12:59 AM
here's a tip: ask a friend (in real life) or sibiling to do one thing (Take pics or drive) as you do the other.