View Full Version : Barbrossa's Gold

JordieP
03-28-2006, 04:00 AM
Hi
I am having a very hard time trying to get into Barbossa's Gold Host game room. I know a lot of ppl along with me are also. If anyone is in line to enter the game room, could u pls tell us when the line drops in # of ppl in line? That would be so nice of u all! Ty:)

Imagine...

-JordieP:goofy:

randy_man1992
03-28-2006, 04:30 AM
By the time you post it, in splitseconds the spot is taken. This isn't usually a help.

~~RandyMan

Fenix287
03-28-2006, 04:47 AM
Uhg i hate this!! i had waited two hours in line and when i got to the number one spot, i got disconnected!! >: ( has this ever happened to you?

UltimaGamer25
03-28-2006, 07:06 PM
It's not a problem with the game, it's a problem with... I dunno, the internet. Stop getting so worked up and blaming VMK for every little thing. :\

prisoner
03-28-2006, 07:11 PM
It's not a problem with the game, it's a problem with... I dunno, the internet. Stop getting so worked up and blaming VMK for every little thing. :\

If you don't know - how do you know it isn't a problem with the game?

Why is it I can move furniture all day and not get disconnected, but if I play Jungle Cruise or talk to friends I will consistently get disconnected in 45 minutes?

It is a complex issue - and one we know they are working on. (Not that I wish they wouldn't fix it already instead of coming up with workarounds that don't solve the problem.)

Jolber
03-28-2006, 07:59 PM
if you dont move you get dc but that takes much hours, when we had the bug when vmk was closing you still can move items, so that doesnt dc you fast

trooper
03-28-2006, 08:05 PM
Uhg i hate this!! i had waited two hours in line and when i got to the number one spot, i got disconnected!! >: ( has this ever happened to you?
I feel your grief... It has happen to me on more then one occasion, my solution I dont try it anymore.

snowbird
03-28-2006, 09:35 PM
2 hrs you are crazy i would understand why dc 2 hrs no moveing i think might cause it that stinks realy bad