View Full Version : Anyone want a Nemo organ?

Whar
06-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Well, I'm offering a blue Nemo organ up for trades. Does anyone want it? I'm looking to trade for one of those nifty Haunted organs.

alice
07-08-2005, 05:35 AM
This may sound strange, but does anyone have a single teacup teleporter they want to trade? I traded with someone thinking I was getting a pair and it was only one. :( I assume if I added one more lone teacup teleporter I would have a working pair? But if nobody has one I would like to trade for a complete pair. Then maybe donate my odd one to Nedakh's Museum!

Might trade two green turnstiles or a green Nemo organ for a set, or one green turnstile or a red Heartless Hamper for a single. Negotiable.

You can PM me.

Thanks - Alice

sonofshine
07-08-2005, 05:38 AM
This may sound strange, but does anyone have a single teacup teleporter they want to trade? I traded with someone thinking I was getting a pair and it was only one. :( I assume if I added one more lone teacup teleporter I would have a working pair? But if nobody has one I would like to trade for a complete pair. Then maybe donate my odd one to Nedakh's Museum!

Might trade two green turnstiles or a green Nemo organ for a set, or one green turnstile or a red Heartless Hamper for a single. Negotiable.

You can PM me.

Thanks - Alice

If you traded for a different teleporter it will go to the originals not to the other in your room so their won't be a complete pair :)

alice
07-08-2005, 06:08 AM
If you traded for a different teleporter it will go to the originals not to the other in your room so their won't be a complete pair :)

Thanks for clearing that up, sonofshine.

- Alice

Krystal
07-08-2005, 10:02 AM
Dont have haunted sorry