View Full Version : can some one tell me code for mansion

daniel785656
08-08-2005, 03:13 PM
can some 1 tell me the code for the mansion plz :3_4_5:

Zero0911
09-07-2005, 11:25 AM
I think u have to get it at disney and it is a one time thing so once u use it it is done u cant use the code any more i think

Oranges
09-07-2005, 11:36 AM
Welcome to VMK Central, new member. Anyway, since you are new, we'll cut you some slack. Normally, you can use the search button to find what you are looking for, rather than starting a new thread.

There are two ways to obtain a Haunted Manison Conservatory room code:

1) Visit Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resort and successfully complete each of the quests, these quests being Frontierland, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, and Adventureland. After completing those, you will receive a VMK Insider Card. Take that card to Guest Relations and sign up for day in which you can return to take the Insider Tour. If you cannot come back to Magic Kingdom, try to get a quest for that day. When you take your tour, you will do additional quests. One includes the Haunted Mansion Insider Quest. Get all the questions correct and the Haunted Mansion room code is one of your prizes.

2) The other way to get a Haunted Mansion room code is from our handy "Trading Post" forum. Go to "Main Catergory" and scroll down until you find it. If you put up a big offer that seems impossible to refuse, someone will surely trade. Make sure the person you are asking has the code that is unused, ask to use the code first to try it, and then continue with the trade.

As far as I know, there are no other ways to get a code for that, except the above. If you can't go to a Disney park, then use the Trading Post.

-FO

Edit: I may have found a thread that could be of use to you:

Post Up A Good Offer! (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8786&highlight=Haunted+Mansion+code)

Greenway
09-07-2005, 01:31 PM
In addition, a haunted mansion room code is a one use only code (1 use on 1 account only) so there would be no sense in posting a code in a forum.

bopper
09-08-2005, 05:24 PM
The third way is to find all the Hidden Mickeys in VMK and capture them on "camera". Then you get a link that gives you a "ticket" to go on the VMK VIP Tour.

Oranges
09-11-2005, 04:10 PM
I don't think that is an option. I think you just heard a rumor, actually I am nearly positive it was a rumor because you do not need a ticket to go on a tour and the tours take place at a Disney park. The tours are free, but you just need admission to the park.

bopper that was rumor. Please only post options you know for certain.

Venny
09-11-2005, 04:56 PM
FloridaOranges is right! To take the tour you need either a VIP card or a Printout from VMK saying you won a VIP tour. You need your admission ticket also. The cards are good for up to two people the Printout for four. The tour is free. I just got back from a tour at Walt Disney World on saturday. Hope this helps :) I also have Two Haunted Mansion Codes up for trade. :)

Kittykatz
09-11-2005, 10:53 PM
Venny what do you want for one of your HM codes?

00tiger0
09-12-2005, 11:40 PM
this makes me feel lucky to live in Florida :lol:

KeyBladeAlchemist
09-13-2005, 01:02 AM
This makes me wish i was still in florida :(

HikariAngle
09-24-2005, 12:07 PM
like what others have said. you got to get that ay disney world and stuff x.x

BnyKty
09-24-2005, 12:09 PM
Well, if you say ' tell ', it's give. I don't think somebod will give a free HM room code..

Manchester United
09-24-2005, 02:40 PM
i will!

LOL-NO1W-ILL-GIVE-YOUIT!

Hummm doesnt that look strange!

lilkinka
09-24-2005, 03:08 PM
teh HM code you get by doing in park tours, there is no "one" code that is multiple use, but there are codes for it..

SportzDude350z
10-01-2005, 05:58 PM
makes me wish i ACTUALLY lived near florida or california..o well no point in this thread going on and on is there... :mad:

SilverMelody
10-01-2005, 06:33 PM
u know wat made me really really really really really MAD!!!!!! I WAS PLAYING THE FIRST JUNGLE CRUISE GAEM OF THE DAY AND I GOT A HIGH SCORE! THEN I CLICKED TO EARN MY PRIZE AND IT SAID ERROR!!!!!!! I COULD HAVE GOTTOEN A ROOM OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

SportzDude350z
10-01-2005, 06:42 PM
thats happened to me before but with the potc game i clicked on the link and the page came up and said error i dont think there is any way to get your prize...sorry i felt pretty bummed too thats happened to me at least twice by now

Guitargal
10-01-2005, 06:56 PM
u know wat made me really really really really really MAD!!!!!! I WAS PLAYING THE FIRST JUNGLE CRUISE GAEM OF THE DAY AND I GOT A HIGH SCORE! THEN I CLICKED TO EARN MY PRIZE AND IT SAID ERROR!!!!!!! I COULD HAVE GOTTOEN A ROOM OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

that happend to me when I was playing fireworks!!!

SportzDude350z
10-02-2005, 12:22 AM
here we go i found the link to thread that someone posted a while back , it might have a solution to your problem.. click here (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1551&highlight=high+scores) for the link..

EDIT: i found in the thread there is another link posted by mr.genie about the issue that can be found here (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1433) :) well im off to scroll through the posts until i can scroll no more..

LittleSpunky
10-02-2005, 12:36 AM
Its only 1 time used i think.. i do have the code tho.. sorry