View Full Version : Ask Host

Blueman198
03-19-2006, 11:31 PM
I was not able to attend ask the host room. Can any1 tell me wut questions were asked and the answers to them plz?

Can any1 tell me?
Blue~~

Jewelsy
03-20-2006, 12:49 AM
I asked Host_Hula if they had any plans in the near future for some kind of organization for all of our pins. She said that it is really needed and that she has suggested it already.

gatechgal
03-20-2006, 12:53 AM
I'd like orgainzation for all the stuff. It's so hard to find things now that people are starting to use rooms just for storage. And finding clothes is a nightmare. It makes trading a lot harder.

tinkerjules
03-20-2006, 02:30 AM
i would like a closet to store clothes and pins in. I don't like carrying all that stuff. It's heavy LOL.

Mr.Lunatix
03-20-2006, 02:35 AM
I asked Host_Hula if they had any plans in the near future for some kind of organization for all of our pins. She said that it is really needed and that she has suggested it already.

I think there needs to be organization not only to pins but for everything, with VMK growing everything is expanding and pack rats like myself are running out of rooms to put everything. I def think Organzation is even needed in the furniture part have tabs that allocate the proper items.

aengus
03-20-2006, 02:44 AM
I think there needs to be organization not only to pins but for everything, with VMK growing everything is expanding and pack rats like myself are running out of rooms to put everything. I def think Organzation is even needed in the furniture part have tabs that allocate the proper items.

they should stack everything. put a number on the icon as to how many you have. make it go to 99 and if you have more than that theres a 2nd or 3rd or how many are needed for every 99.

not perfect, but wow that would make our trading so much less to find it all. and we could easily see how many total we have.

wow we are all offtopic LOL :)

soccerrunner
03-20-2006, 11:50 AM
they should stack everything. put a number on the icon as to how many you have. make it go to 99 and if you have more than that theres a 2nd or 3rd or how many are needed for every 99.

not perfect, but wow that would make our trading so much less to find it all. and we could easily see how many total we have.

wow we are all offtopic LOL :)

i completely agree with the numbers over the items! that would make it sooo much easier to do everything

fonna
03-20-2006, 12:03 PM
Even something as simple as keeping all the same items together in our inventory would help alot. So if you want to see how many pins (or something)of a certain type you don't have to scroll through everything back and forth as they would be next to each other.