View Full Version : Secrets??? No Such Thing!!!

LittleMissInferno
03-17-2006, 11:04 PM
LOTS of people have questions or are confused by some things in VMK like, why no masks?, or how come they are re-releasing beta? You may be able to find your answers here! If you have any 'secrets' of VMK and can't wait to tell people them, then tell us here! Just write: SECRET.. and then whatever 'secret' you have for us. If you have a question, than write: QUESTION.. and whatever your quesiton is. To answer someone's question, just quote form their quesiotn. Please do not lie about answers or secrets. Don't ask me any questions because I am looking for some answers myself.

spot41414
03-17-2006, 11:05 PM
QUESTION: Why is beta being released again?

Danceteamer_15
03-18-2006, 06:27 PM
QUESTION: Why is beta being released again?

Since alot of the old beta was out a long time ago, and so many new players have gotten on VMK, they want to give a chance for other people who were not even here or didn't have enough credits before, but THIS IS A WARNING BETA IS GOING TO GET VERY PRICEY SO GET AS MUCH CREDITS AS YOU CAN ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danceteamer_15
03-18-2006, 06:28 PM
Question: Why have lately finding tester is kind of hard to find?

PrincessAsh947
03-18-2006, 06:30 PM
Secret:: I think because they want stuff to be secret and not TOTALLY out in the open, but if u keep ur eyes out and are a good searcher u will surely be able to find a tester : -)

rockclimbing
03-18-2006, 06:33 PM
i am friends with a tester and theyre helping yavn with tomorrowland

levity
03-18-2006, 07:08 PM
Question: Why are there no masks?

AwesomeTom
03-18-2006, 08:39 PM
Secret: I cannot answer why, but I can tell you when you will figure this out. Someone supplied me with information that a staff said that in the next newsletter there will be the reason of masks and how to get them ;)

PirateTod
03-18-2006, 08:41 PM
yes red said that how to get masks will be in the newsletter soon :)

katgal
03-19-2006, 12:02 AM
I wonder how it's going to be gotten I hope not quest.. maybe a game to get them for like pink doors and buzz cup pins

Goldhunt
03-19-2006, 12:51 AM
Question: When are the rest of the super hero costumes coming out, and will boys be able to wear all colors?

:CastMem: :wave2: :D :eek: :clover8: :whistling :w00t8: !My 400th Post! :w00t8: :whistling :clover8: :eek: :D :wave2: :CastMem:

~twinklebyte~
03-19-2006, 12:53 AM
QUESTION:

Why is it, when i applied to be a leader, and my friend did after..

why did she become a leader, and not me?
i didnt get any reply yet

CookieThief
03-19-2006, 01:07 AM
QUESTION:

There are a number of reasons:

There's a rumor going around that the Staff do a sort of in-game "interview" in which they either send you a message or approach you in the game to "test" you and see how much you know about VMK and if you really should be a Community Leader. If this is true, the Staff might have not gotten the chance to "interview" you yet.
For any reason, if the Staff don't think you've got the right stuff to be a Community Leader, sometimes the wires get crossed when they send out emails that tell you that you haven't been chosen to become a Community Leader. So, they might have sent you an email, but you might not have gotten it.
I think that more than one Staff reviews the applications. If this is true, then they would divide the mountain of applications into groups and give each Staff a pile to sort through. If one Staff member goes through the applications faster than another, you might have just gotten unlucky and gotten the steady-but-slow Staff member.

This is just the start of a very long list of reasons why your friend who applied after you became a Community Leader before you did. Whatever you do and wherever you go, don't give up hope, don't get frustrated, and have as much fun as you can. That's what VMK is all about! :)

bobtheadventurer
03-19-2006, 12:51 PM
QUESTION:

or, you could have been using aol, and they can't send e-mails to that...

StacyA
03-19-2006, 02:46 PM
I never got tested and they said we didn't get t otest you and I didn't get CL I have to try again in April

i am thedude
03-21-2006, 07:47 AM
QUESTION: Why cant you trade certain magic pins???

Rodolfito
03-21-2006, 11:44 AM
QUESTION: Why cant you trade certain magic pins???

Cause they are scared that many new players will be scammed..but at least those magic pins are still obtainable :)

bopper
03-21-2006, 08:13 PM
Answer to How to get Masks:

Event News - Choose Your Destiny!
We have set up a Quest of sorts to help you find your destiny. There are 4 start rooms, all with the same name and look. Each contains a path, and a choice of teleporters. There are several similar rooms that follow, each with another choice for you to make. When you enter the final room your destiny is revealed: Hero or Villain.

When:
Friday March 24 - 2:30 to 8:30pm, Pacific
Saturday March 25 – 8:30am to 7:30pm, Pacific
Sunday March 26 - 8:30am to 7:30pm, Pacific

Where:
Look for rooms owned by HOST_Babs, titled Choose Your Destiny here

The final room will reward you for your journey, but only the first time each day. Here are the rewards:
Friday - Purple Superhero Shirt
Saturday - Purple Superhero Pants
Sunday -Superhero Mask

Please note: these reward items are not tradable.

You may complete the Quest as many times as you like, but will only receive a reward the first time you complete it each day

Quibbles
03-21-2006, 08:26 PM
Event News - Choose Your Destiny!
We have set up a Quest of sorts to help you find your destiny. There are 4 start rooms, all with the same name and look. Each contains a path, and a choice of teleporters. There are several similar rooms that follow, each with another choice for you to make. When you enter the final room your destiny is revealed: Hero or Villain.

When:
Friday March 24 - 2:30 to 8:30pm, Pacific
Saturday March 25 ? 8:30am to 7:30pm, Pacific
Sunday March 26 - 8:30am to 7:30pm, Pacific

Where:
Look for rooms owned by HOST_Babs, titled Choose Your Destiny here

The final room will reward you for your journey, but only the first time each day. Here are the rewards:
Friday - Purple Superhero Shirt
Saturday - Purple Superhero Pants
Sunday -Superhero Mask

Please note: these reward items are not tradable.

You may complete the Quest as many times as you like, but will only receive a reward the first time you complete it each day

hope this clears up some questions on the purple superhero suit and mask ;)