View Full Version : Miss Smarty's advice Columm

LilGenie
03-14-2006, 08:59 PM
Here u ask anything about VMK. Any issues or questions u may be having post it on here, I'll try to respond as quickly as possible. No rule breaking stuff is allowed here or I may have to ask mods to close threads. Which I really don't want to do.

Purpose In VMk there alot of ppl with questions and I can't respond to them since I may not be at that place or logged in.

Ty,
Miss Smarty

Note: Srry if I put this in wrong section!

LilGenie
03-17-2006, 08:56 PM
Bump
Bump

LilGenie
03-17-2006, 09:20 PM
Mods this is not getting many responses, so might as well close thread, and make way for new threads.

love me im awesome
03-17-2006, 09:24 PM
are u saying i can ask u anything about vmk and ull try to answer it?

LilGenie
03-17-2006, 09:25 PM
yea, basically but no scams though or info on ppl that's just weird.

Exoxus
03-17-2006, 09:42 PM
Huh? Do you mean you ask on your userpage? Do you even have a userpage? If not, why is this in the Userpages section?

And can't you already look in the guides or search or even go on the Wiki to get the information?

LilGenie
03-17-2006, 09:45 PM
:Embar: :Embar: :Embar: :Flowers: I maybe put it on wrong page since it said give help...he he my bad. Srry
Advice as in trades or questions u may have on VMK my bad.

LilGenie
03-18-2006, 12:30 AM
Srry for double post, but I came up with the first advice:
The taken thing is mostly found mostly in boy meet girl, girl meet boy rooms, and most of all in areas that are not guest rooms. My theory is they don't know about the taken thing and how it may cause damage since in some areas, not all taken is cheered. Today I was on monorial ppl were talking about how they had a virtual child, mummy and duh duh stuff, how far can this go! Another time I was in line for game when someone asked me for my dress on how she was going to get married, virtually. Todays advice is
you don't know ppl on VMK. U might be old and the other person may be a six year old! Or a bald guy who still lives with his parents. Word of advice there are ppl out there looking to scam u beware, wat ever u do don't give out information on ur personal life.

P.S. Srry if this is offensive to others.

Til next time,
LilSmarty

LilGenie
03-24-2006, 03:29 AM
Mods plz close this thread not many responses and I really don't want to quadruple (SP) post.

LilGenie
03-24-2006, 11:21 PM
Mods plz close this thread.