View Full Version : Will we have to start over

DBFan
06-07-2005, 04:08 AM
Once the beta is over and the real game begins do we lose all our beta data and have to start over? Or will all saved games be transfered?

jedimaster
06-07-2005, 04:10 AM
Once the beta is over and the real game begins do we lose all our beta data and have to start over? Or will all saved games be transfered?

I DONT KNOW BUT I WOULD PERFER THAT BECAUSE IF U ARE LOW IN MONEY U CAN START OVER AND ACTUALLY HAVE A REASON.LOL U CAN PROBABLY SEE I AM POOR BECAUSE OF THIS MESSEGE. :D

Lady
06-07-2005, 04:37 AM
In another thread, Yavn said that they probably wouldn't be starting people over once it goes live. :)

jedimaster
06-07-2005, 04:41 AM
Aw Man I Wanted An Escuse To Start Over

Eddiebears
06-07-2005, 05:05 AM
Ah. But what if there is some kind of Beta Tester pin offered for those of us who helped out during this whole time period? That would be really cool!

DBFan
06-07-2005, 05:23 AM
I could really go either way and was just wondering. It would be kind of nice to start over because I have bought a lot of items and rooms I no longer want. But I have also spent a lot of time advancing in the game.

Mr.Lunatix
06-07-2005, 05:25 AM
Direct Quote with Yavn from out late night chat.

"No, there will be no reset!"

There ya go no worries now.

I also asked him about a special pin for Beta members, and we both felt that would split the new users from the old ones and with this being a Kid Targeted game its best if no one is special BUT there is no reset. none what so ever. NONE>

Infused
06-07-2005, 08:06 PM
thta be cool if there was a beta tester mark like in Maple Story. well at least there ins't any reset though, i really wouldn't want my account to get restarted