View Full Version : How much is WDW for 4 people?

berogurl
03-07-2006, 03:14 AM
:jumping-s

Hi i know it may got alot but can i have an exact amount.... i want to save up in order to go there.... and can people give me idea how to save up???? ( not by a job im only 11!)

Poseidon
03-07-2006, 03:37 AM
Well, you can always stay at the All Star or Pop Century resorts for 7 days, 6 nights, and that's only $1,500.

That would be the way to save you money, but to save up, all I can say is save up your allowance. :D

Middiebear
03-07-2006, 03:40 AM
Remember the Magic Your Way Walt Disney World ticket plan...

"The more you stay..., the less you pay..., per day!"

SweepHunter
03-07-2006, 04:10 AM
The math

How many beds will you need and rooms? Are the 4 people willing to share the same room and a bed or sleep on a sofa? Do you want seperate rooms? You can get an off site room and car for about $70 a night off season and maybe less which allows you to drive to cheap restaurants.

Does anyone in the group work for Disney or other groups where they get a discount?

Do you want a 7-day pass or get an annual pass and come back next year a month before the pass runs out? You get some great discounts with your annual pass.

Is anyone on special diets or handicapped? It can be very expensive to eat at the parks if you are like me allergic to most fast food. Stollers and wheelchairs cost a lot.

Food and gifts and fun add up. Look at the online lists of prices. Most people do not want a kitchenette and the work of cooking in the hotel room. It is going to cost per person at least $25 per day unless you can live on $1 burgers.

There are lots of factors involved. Without airfare or passes 4 people could stay at the park for $1500.

LeFrancino
03-07-2006, 04:14 AM
Ahh, Too Much Math Lol, But You Do Save A Lot More In The All Star or In The Pop Century Hotel:D

Well Gotta Poof:D Le-Poof:D

~LeDLRFreak

Oranges
03-07-2006, 01:47 PM
A lot goes into purchasing tickets to Walt Disney World Resort. It's more than just going to the ticket center, buying your pass, and then going on in. If you live so far away that you can't drive, you need to consider airfare. Next, you need to find a hotel on or off property to lodge in. There are more benefits of staying in a Walt Disney World resort (i.e.-Extra Magic Hours, shuttles, etc.), but if you're on a budget, I'd recommend something along the lines of a Best Western.

Then, you need to decide how many days you are staying. Typically, tickets for one day are around $65, and this does not include the Park Hopper Option, or the Water Park and Fun option. As Poseidon had stated, you can stay six days, seven nights for around $1,500.

It's also true that the more days you put onto your ticket, the less you'll pay. To add on the Park Hopper option is about an extra thirty dollars. The Water Park and Fun option is around an extra twenty. You can find more detailed information from www.waltdisneyworld.com and go to Vacation Planner. You can get exact prices there.

I'll add some of the ticketing information to my guide this morning.

Hope this helps,
~FO

RedRockingMint
03-07-2006, 01:50 PM
since i was a baby and 7 yrs old i slept with my parents we shared a bed LOL but i stoped 3 years ago im 10 now heh heh you could take sleeping bags or share a bed and get 2 beds.

berogurl
03-07-2006, 11:38 PM
so it would be 1,500 dollars? or is that just the Hotel? me confused with math @_@ and im in the advenced math

Schmoofy
03-07-2006, 11:43 PM
I will do the math for you. Pick a resort, pick how many nights you want to stay, and pick what park tickets you want. I suggest doing the Disney Dining Plan, it gives you much more for your money. But give me the info on what you want the trip to be like, and I will run a math problem about it.

berogurl
03-07-2006, 11:53 PM
Hotel : Pop Ceuntry Hotel maybe a good 4 days, 3 nights
Park Ticket?: Theme Actual Passes
i just want something like cheap but really fun

Schmoofy
03-07-2006, 11:55 PM
Hotel : Pop Ceuntry Hotel maybe a good 4 days, 3 nights
Park Ticket?: Theme Actual Passes
i just want something like cheap but really fun
Okay, 4 days 3 night @ Pop Century, let's do 4 day park hopper passes so you can experience multiple parks in one day, and the dining plan for 4 lunch/4 dinner/4 people? I will work on this as soon as I get home...

berogurl
03-07-2006, 11:57 PM
ok trust me im still confused wat to get @_@ Im not a smart kid! but if i could get enough money in the summer i can go there!

Oranges
03-08-2006, 10:26 PM
For a normal Magic Your Way Base Ticket: $63

It is JUST $63 per day on your base ticket. The Park Hopper option is an extra $34.