View Full Version : Community leader Thank you party

Spacexalp
08-05-2005, 05:40 PM
Saturday at 1 o' clock eastern time zone at The Ulimate Disneyland Race there will be a community leader thank you party. There will be free give aways and of course the Race with awesome Prizes. Its for community leaders (but anyone can come). Yavn come if you can!!

Becky
08-05-2005, 06:21 PM
This sounds like favouritism because you're only letting community leaders and.. "special people"?! That's not right! It's not everyone else's fault if they weren't picked, can't send an application yet, or haven't got their community leader questions yet, so you're using favouritism and you're going to leave the "non-community leaders" out of the fun and games because they weren't picked?!?!

babydoll1654
08-05-2005, 06:23 PM
Becky is correct what i we had a party for non-community leaders only how would the community leaders feel?

Becky
08-05-2005, 06:25 PM
Besides SpaceBoyXALP, you aren't a CL either, am I correct? So you are still going to use favouritism for the non-community leaders even though you yourself are not one?!

MrGenie
08-05-2005, 06:27 PM
Favoritism is allowed in VMK (and I don't have a problem with that), but not on the forum. Please don't promote events that imply favoritism towards one subset of the forum population. If you edit your post and allow non-CL's into your party as well, please PM me and I will re-open this thread.

UPDATE: Okay, got your PM and edited your post. Thanks.

dubcit
11-09-2005, 12:24 AM
bringing up old post like this is fun

AwesomeM
11-10-2005, 01:12 AM
mods, should u guys close the thread, it's old, lol

MayaWolf
11-10-2005, 01:14 AM
mods, should u guys close the thread, it's old, lol
Wow, this is really old.....

lilkinka
11-10-2005, 01:16 AM
This sounds like favouritism because you're only letting community leaders and.. "special people"?! That's not right! It's not everyone else's fault if they weren't picked, can't send an application yet, or haven't got their community leader questions yet, so you're using favouritism and you're going to leave the "non-community leaders" out of the fun and games because they weren't picked?!?!
absolutely true