View Full Version : Competition #5: Weekly userpage competition! DRAWN!!!

Nick
03-04-2006, 01:41 PM
This is the weekly competition for getting yourself a userpage without donating.

The winner for VMKForums for competition #5 is....

Drum Roll.....

NoniNoni (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/member.php?u=4136)

Congrats to the winner and if you yourself would like to win, why not enter next weeks competition by clicking here (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46983) and remember, to read the rules!

Nap
03-04-2006, 01:51 PM
I would like a userpage because i love playing vmk and being on the forums. But as usual my parents do not let me pay for anything.My mother thinks it is a waste of money and that i should not talk about it .I Play vmk a lot and most of my day i am enjoying my time with friends on vmk.I want people to know what I like by expressing my feelings on a user page.On VMK I cant really earn any credits but i still go on VMK to spend time wih other people.
Nap

Annientink
03-04-2006, 02:07 PM
I would really appreciate a userpage :). First off, this would give me the opportunity to show the rest of the forums my creativity, and tell others about upcoming Disney things. I could give tips to people on how to do things on VMK. For example, I would explain to people how to get in HOST rooms, especially if they always get the “queue is too long” message. I could also help others with providing information about the Disney parks, listing “Must see” attractions and attractions that are not worth waiting in line for. For showing my creativity, I could put different backgrounds and think of a creative way of displaying my userpage to others. After all, creativity is what helps young minds think outside of the box ;).
I can’t donate to the forums because I don’t have enough money, and my parents simply don’t want to pay for it. I’m on these forums more than VMK and I spend most of my weekends on here. If I were chosen to get a userpage, I would update it every week, thinking of different things to entertain people with each time. I would greatly appreciate a userpage :).
Thanks!
-Annientink

Bilbo
03-04-2006, 04:36 PM
Why Do I Deserve A Userpage? By Bilbo~~~

I think I deserve a userpage because, I have never been banned I haven't scammed anyone or spammed. I like to help people, I love artwork and I would love to decorate my own page! I would love to donate to this site, but I am not allowed. I love to express myself in my artwork.

I speak nicely to other people, and answer questions and help them with anything else they need help with! I'm on here alot, and I wouldn't want to join any other fan site then this! I think this is really nice to do for people who are not allowed to pay for a userpage, like me. Everyone on here is so kind and I would be extreamly happy if you gave me the userpage to me, but if you don't there's always next time:) Thanks for reading this, have a nice day, thanks:)

Thanks you,

Bilbo

(160 words)

Qui-gon
03-04-2006, 05:49 PM
Okay, I would like a userpage so I could show people what I want and what I have to trade, VMK updates and other things. I get on VMKF as much as I get on VMK, when I'm talking to my friends (that play VMK) about VMK they're like, "How do you know all this stuff?!" And I say, "I learn most of it from the VMK fan site" LOL. :D . I don't pay for online things even if it's VMK.

Thanks,
~Q/S

carlyiscoolio
03-04-2006, 06:48 PM
I would really like a userpage because it would give me a chance to have a trade list, and trade and never have to bump up my thread. I would also post news and/or VMK events. I might record my daily thoughts, and intresting disney graphics. Also, I might take graphic requests since I can do some :) Since I have been to Disney many times, I could probably tell readers things like places to eat, rides to ride, etc. I would donate to this site if I could, I really would, but my parnets say it isn't safe. This forum is where I go to talk with people and get tips/clues. I would really appreciate a userpage. Thanks!

Thanks VMKF staff,
carlyiscoolio :)

(124 words)

jamielan
03-04-2006, 08:13 PM
Dear VMKF,

I would really appreciate a userpage because of several reasons. One, I am on the forums more then i am on VMK, and when im on VMK im usually afk searching the forums. I also cannot donate because my parents dont want me signing up for something, and paying for something that is not really important to them. Also, i am well experienced with VMKF and i have not been banned once. I also post a lot on the forums.Also, i believe i am very creative, and i will express my creativity on the forums. (GRated of course ;))

Thanks,

Jamielan

NoniNoni
03-04-2006, 08:50 PM
Why I think I should have a userpage:
My userpage would be for mostly making friends, expressing myself, and trading. More would be added to the page. On my page there would be a spot of the new people to this site and that you might want to welcome them! Also I would have my thank yous. Then there would be of course expressing myself ( what I want to say ) Trading wouldn't be that important. More stuff would be added. Anyway it would be cool. I would donate if I could but I have no credit card and parents won't let me. If I was way older I would donate. But hey good luck to all. I would love that page to express myself.
-NoniNoni

PirateTod
03-04-2006, 09:23 PM
Why I Deserve A User page

First Off I Would Like To Say That I Would Love to Donate to VMKF Trust Me I Would. But My Family Cant Put Out Money That Helps Me And Not the Entire Family (we are in the middle of building a house so ya). Secondly If I Had A Userpage I Could Express My Feelings Twords Disney And VMK (and Especially My Love For Pirates! Arg!). Thirdly I Have Never Been Ban From The Forums And I Try To Help Keep the Forums A Safe place For all. Fourthly Thank You For taking Time to read My Applicatation. =)

Ali-Rae
03-04-2006, 09:30 PM
Nick, I'm having some money issues from just getting a new house. My mom also doesn't allow me to buy things off the internet because she has had a bad expirience with someone cheating her. It's not my fault for this 'insident' so I don't think I should be punished for it. I love userpages, I'd also love to make one. I've been wanting to express myself and this is my only chance. I'd appriciate if I'd get one. Thanks

froghopper
03-04-2006, 10:24 PM
Heya People,

Here is why I think I should have a userpage. My family and I have been trying to go to WDW for years now. First, we didn't have enough money because my parents got divorced. Then, my mom got remarried, which has made our money problem a bit better, but still not great. Also, my step dad works alot. When I say alot, I mean from like 4:30 A.M. to 11:00 P.M. I've always dreamed of going to WDW so if I want to go we really need to save money.I've been saving all my money just for WDW. Also, I would like to have a userpage because I would do my best to help others and answer any questions on VMK. I just became a CL, so I still can't wait to share my knowledge of VMK. Also, I would want this page so I can show others what I like to do and so they can get to know me better. It would probably have like a theatre theme since I'm big into acting. I would love to show others what I like to do and what my personality is. Please consider. :)

Thanks,
Frog

VMK Quirky
03-05-2006, 01:54 AM
I think that a FREE vmkf userpage would be great. First off, I think that it is a bit silly to pay money for a Forums Website so that you can get little things. Even if it is a small donation, such as 88c or a big donation like $30, paying for something on the internet. Secondly, a userpage would be great, so that I can express my inner vmk-ness (lol). Finally, I am expecting to be a community leader soon, and a free userpage on the forums would be really nice. I hope that my free userpage application is convincing!

~Quirky

StitchMad
03-05-2006, 12:05 PM
Hey there,
I think i deserve a userpage because i would really like to show off some nice pictures and show the latest vmk news. If i got a userpage, i may consider buying a signature, as then i would have something to put in it.
I dont really have much time to buy things, but if i had a userpage, it would be a daily thing to add to it:)
Please consider;)
Thanks,
~StitchMad

Midtown
03-05-2006, 07:32 PM
A few reasons why I think I should have a VMKF user page goes beyond the typical “I want to express myself” or “I can post helpful news” (which BTW is already on the forums). I’ve thought about these user pages frequently before I even found this competition thread [today]. What I would really love to do with my user page would actually benefit the VMKF community more then I.
I know a lot about web scripts like HTML and frequently design web pages for myself and others because web design has always been a passion of mine (I can’t post a direct link to the pages because the site isn’t “G rated”. But would love to somehow show you it.) With this user page I could help others design and construct an awesome User page that’s all their own. With a user page I could bring interest and excitement to other’s User pages.
I’m a pretty active member on the forums and like many have never been banned and stuff. Although I’m not the most popular user on the forums, I believe with my skill and talent I can help other forum members in a great way. Thanks.

Tinklover
03-05-2006, 07:52 PM
I would like a user page because I want to design a page to express my self on this site. I am not allowed to donate money in order to get one. I have been a respectable member here and have not done anything that bad. Please consider me!- Tinklover

Ms.FantasyGal
03-05-2006, 10:32 PM
Dear Fansite:

I love the idea of userpages. They allow members to freely express themselves and show their creative sides. Userpages are quite fun to observe as well. I think that I deserve a userpage because I have contributed some to the forums and VMK itself. My posts are always easily read, nicely ordered, and most of the time the spelling and capitalization is correct. I also like to answer questions that others may post on here. If I'm selected, I would furnish my userpage with VMK info, such as events, news, and more. Thank you for hosting this contest, it means a lot to me.
Sincerely,
CL_MsFantasyGal

SteelersYOYO
03-05-2006, 10:36 PM
Why do I deserve a page?

I deserve it... but more I want it. I want it because I need something that can express myself to VMK Forums. And I could but my favorite things on one simple page. I deserve it for a reason and that reason is that I have never got banned from the site, and I am dedicated to the site! I go on everyday even before I log-on because I want to know the news fast and easy without having to search the whole VMK world. If I didn't have VMK forums then I would be LOST in VMK. Someone who is un-informed! We dont want that now do we?

Yo_oY

cavowonder
03-06-2006, 12:48 AM
I think I deserve a userpage because I would be able to express myself. I would be able to share my opinion of love for a certain topic instead of having to create a new thread every time I become interested in something. I would be able to post artwork I create, and would be able to update my wish list for trading. I would be able to keep things up to date rather than looking for a specific thread for each topic. This would also reduce my need to bump. Threads would eventually be lost and forgotten, while a userpage would always be visible. I could edit the userpage how I see fit, and create a very welcoming page for others to enjoy. I have tried to donate, but I am not allowed to donate to unknown causes (My parents are against paying over the internet). I would love to be able to share my expressions and talents with everyone on the forums, and others who choose to visit this website.

Mageican
03-08-2006, 12:00 AM
I'd really like a Userpage becuase... I love to Decorate thing's & Share Helpful Tip's, Information, Helpful Guide's & Helpful Link's(NO NO NO, I DO NOT MEAN ADVERTISEING I MEAN LIKE HOW TO GET TO MONSTER INC. DOOR TELEPORTER'S SITE!). I also love when people Congratulate me for makeing something so Pretty i'd love to make a little Diary on the Side of a User_Page unfortantly I spend my Money on just 1 Store and my Parent's dont like me Donateing they hardly let me Donate for another Fourm when I saved up my Money, I would buy a User_Page but i'm to Scared to ask my Parent's if I can Donate, I think this Fourm is Fun but a User_Page is a Fun Experiance but still trough I really think someone else deserve's this more then me but I would still love a Userpage and i'd love to decorate it with Tink and Ipod's & show People how to get a Avatar or Siggy and so I can Decorate my User_Page Pinkish too it would be so Beautiful and so Dreamy and i'd give out some free Artwork on it for a Thank's to evreyone for supporting me and helping me Win, Thank you but please think of the other people before me beside's my parent's say no one win's Contest's still trough acctully they do but I just now I wont Win this one.

But im still surely Happy ethier way beside's I love to look at other's User_Page's too! But stil trough I already pay for some thing's each Mounth & dont want to have to use my Money for something else currently, im on a Budget but I still trough love to Decorate Profile's, Website's, Userpage's ECT. So that's why I would really love one. And I would also tell Kid's on my Userpage never to tell Personal Information! I now I wont win but still trough I hope I do I love USERPAGE'S!

Thank you for makeing Userpage's & this Contest I quite Enjoy them.

Sincerenly,
Mageican.

chorustwo
03-08-2006, 05:16 PM
This is the weekly competition for getting yourself a userpage without donating. This should only be entered by people who have no intention of donating or for some reason cannot.

What you must do to enter the competition:
You must ONLY reply to this thread once, otherwise you will be disqualified.
You must ONLY write what is asked in your reply, otherwise you will be disqualified.
In 200 words or less you must write why you think you deserve the member page. The best entry will win.If you enter each week you may use the same entry from last week but you may also change it if you think it may help you win.

Entries will be drawn each Friday. Entries for this week close 9 March, then the competition is drawn 10 March.
Why I think i deserve a userpage is beacause first off I want to express myself through what i think about vmk (which is positive). Another example of why i think i should have a userpage is because i can not pay for online stuff so this would be like a gift to me and I will be sure to update awesome stuff. I would like to share funny stuff like funny quotes. Mine would have alot of facts about me (but never too much info like where i live etc.) and maybe share cool ride info from WDW and DL. Again This would be the best thing i had ever done in VMKF.
Thanks!
Chorustwo

Koreana
03-09-2006, 02:12 AM
VmkFanSite,

I think I should have a userpage because I get to express myself and let people know some of my interests. I would also get to place funny things for people to have a good laugh, and for peopel to shout out. But I wouldn't let people know or see personal stuff about me, and I never spam, also I never been banned on this site or on vmk. I go on this site a lot now, and think I'm ready to try and get a userpage. I also make newspapers for peopel to see whats new and some games. So instead of taking thread space, I could put it on my userpage. I want signatures but my parents always say no, it's also because my family doesn't have much money and doesn't want to waste it on stuff thats not really really important. But I'm trying to get so I just hope I get it. This might not be a very good entry, but this tells everyone what I want on the fansite and about the opinions I have for the fansite. A userpage might be good for me too, I could also get fun out of it in my way. I want to say good luck to the other members and myself. Thank you for reading this, I really appreciate it.

P.S.: This is great of you holding these userpage contest thing, for people who might not have a signature or a userpage and the people who might already have those thing. VMKfansite is a great site for people in my opinion.

Sincerely,
Koreana