View Full Version : You Won't Believe This!!

jdrocks
03-01-2006, 11:46 PM
Ok a few days ago I was watching Disney Channel In like 2 am but cuz it was saturday and there was a commercial that came on saying "New Episode Of That's So Raven!" And it showd a clip of Eddie and Raven dancing and looking at each other kinda funny and the audience saying ooooohhhhhh when they were about to kiss!!!!!!! YES KISS!!!!!!!!!!!! K-I-S-S! and no I WASN'T seeing things!!! I don't know when it will air cuz the commercial didnt say! If you have seen this or was part of the audience please post what this is about or what you think. YAY EDDIE AND RAVEN IN LOVE SOOO CUTE! LOL.

Sdude
03-01-2006, 11:55 PM
that was really rude -puts pinky up and drinks lol- say something like plz dont post it people can watch it also but with a smile or something

jdrocks
03-01-2006, 11:55 PM
Wow that kinda sounded mean :(. I posted cuz i wanted to know if u saw it or if u know wut its about.

PrincessKairi12
03-02-2006, 12:07 AM
Ty for posting i like to be "in the news" lol hmm Raven and Eddie.....together.....X_X wut about Devon??????

jdrocks
03-02-2006, 12:13 AM
I know i wuz just about to post that! and Shantel eddies gf maybe they break up.......oooh lol.

DarknessGirl
03-02-2006, 12:20 AM
i saw that....

and i always thought it would be Chealsea and Eddie...

Than again what happened to Devon and Shantel.....

jdrocks
03-02-2006, 12:21 AM
Dunno...........dun care lol.

AshleyM
03-02-2006, 12:23 AM
Ty for posting i like to be "in the news" lol hmm Raven and Eddie.....together.....X_X wut about Devon??????
Didn't Devon move to EDIT: SEATTLE? LOL

jdrocks
03-02-2006, 12:26 AM
No Seattle lol. But Devon and Raven still talk to each other sometimes I wonder wut happened to Shantel though.....

AshleyM
03-02-2006, 12:27 AM
No Seattle lol. But Devon and Raven still talk to each other sometimes I wonder wut happened to Shantel though.....
LOL! I'm thinking of another T.V. show!! :Tongue:

jdrocks
03-02-2006, 12:34 AM
hahahahahahhahaahahha hey i wonder if thats how theyll end the show lol.

Poseidon
03-02-2006, 05:14 PM
i think this is something that should not be put on the Fan Site, nobody really cares about that Eddie and Raven is going to kiss or not. they can watch Disney Channel themselves and see it :)

your very truly,
twinklebyte

This is disney gossip. It's about disney (or atleast relating to it).

So yes, it's fine if it's here.

merdiyah1994
03-02-2006, 05:21 PM
well i saw it too and it was like coming up next but it never came on maybe tomrrow show or a future new epsoide

Tallulauh
03-02-2006, 05:46 PM
Wow, I never thought Eddie and Raven would end up together. I mean, Gordo and Lizzie and Kim and Ron, that was obvious. But Raven and Eddie? That one I couldn't picture. I guess it could happen..... but I never thought it would......
~Tallulauh
P.S. FYI- There is no audience on the real show, it's a laugh track.

Jeena
05-10-2006, 05:38 PM
OMG YES!!!! I have been waiting for this for like forever!!
I alway knew they would fall in love eventually..... I wonder how chelsea will take it?!?

Jeena
xxx

Jessygurl
05-18-2006, 07:44 PM
That is what i was wondering
How will Chelsea take thi?? hmmmmmmm?
lol
I hoped they would fall in love but i never thought it would actually happens
If anyone finds out when it is on, post it cuz I want to see it!
Thanks

Silentkid
05-18-2006, 09:13 PM
It's called "suprise Unexpected turnback".Yes you saw that they look that they were about to kiss.But,if in the commercial it showed it was obvious they were going to,then there must be explenation (like the time Raven kissed Chealsea's crush,but not because they were dating,but for a vision),or something else would happen.

rosegirlsweet
05-18-2006, 09:56 PM
I dont know if you have heard about this but Raven finished shooting the last episode a while ago. :(

Jessygurl
05-21-2006, 05:44 PM
They finished the rest of the series?????? :(
That stinks
I hope they still have some new ones to show though because that would stink if all the new ones have already been shown :(

AwesomeM
05-21-2006, 10:38 PM
there's something called Raven Too coming soon, watch out for it, it is a Disney Channel Original Movie (as far as i know) and that's all i know.