View Full Version : Animal Crossing Wild World Need Help Badly

GreenGirlJess
02-10-2006, 07:24 PM
I havent played in about a week, and now my house has bugs!!! EWW.. What do I do?!?!?!?!??! PLEASE HELP!

lookingforinferno
02-10-2006, 07:35 PM
I havent played in about a week, and now my house has bugs!!! EWW.. What do I do?!?!?!?!??! PLEASE HELP!just tap the bugs with your pen stick and they will disappear. It happened to me too!

GreenGirlJess
02-10-2006, 07:38 PM
Ok.. yay! Thanks.. I'll try that.. Hey Lucky.. Can't be on long.. since Im hoime sick Im not suppose to be on the computer. So I'll check back in an hour or so!

GreenGirlJess
02-10-2006, 07:45 PM
Nope, member items are for member only.

GreenGirlJess
02-10-2006, 07:47 PM
That means it isn't member only. If the item doesnt say "Members Item" then it is free item too!

GreenGirlJess
02-10-2006, 07:58 PM
That means the personuse to be a member, and quit membership while wearing the member item.

kittykatshae
02-11-2006, 01:54 AM
No offence AstroLuckyace but since your new i bet you didn't know.. there is a EDIT button to add on to your post so please don't double post anymore! Thank you:). Oh and i haven't played in awhile too so i bet i have tons and TONS of creepy little crawlers so your the lucky one GreenGirlJess.. lol.

PrincessxAj
02-11-2006, 05:11 AM
LOL i dont play animal crossing..whats it about?? HI LUCKY!!! U HAVNT BEEN ON FOR A WHILE NOW!!!

kittykatshae
02-11-2006, 05:19 AM
Whats it about is hard to explain.. You live a life as a person in a town filled with animals! You get a house and you can furnish it and to pay for it you have to work for Tom Nook who runs a local store for a short amount of time! Then how you earn the rest of the money is your decision.You can deposite money at the bank or as i also like to call it mail office.You can also write letters and mail them to anyone! You may include a gift with it if you please. At the store you can buy furniture or other things such as shovels,axes, and ECT. In this town you also have a Tailors where you can design your own clothings and buy clothing! In this town you will also have special events and you can go to the police station to grab any things that are lost that you want! And at anytime you can talk to the local animals but i warn you they move away.Yes there is more but too much to explain so you will have to see for yourself.
* Shakes hand * Ow my hand hurts from typing!