View Full Version : Question - Help Needed

Stunt
08-01-2005, 05:51 AM
OK still new at this game and learning the ropes.
Other than show and to click on and play with, what is the purpose fo the Penny Press, Number Generator, and Ride Console thing?

Also are some colored pieces of furniture harder to get than others?

Also, I've searched thru these posts on the pins and special stuff but still can't find an answer. What sort of limited stuff has been released to date? I know the Space Suit and Belle dress came out for like a weekend and were gone, as well as the current Retro PPL Mover pin. So what else has come out, other than the Quest stuff?

Last question (I swear), are there hidden areas in the game? I read a prior post about a Discovery Island area that had the Kelloggs logo and you could try different magic spells. Are there any other hidden areas.

Any help would be great.

Becky
08-01-2005, 05:54 AM
other stuff not available? firstly, welcome :) secondly, stuff such as the furniture not available in the stores anymore.. umm... teh tomorrowland retro submarine(is submarine in the name?) pin and the tomorrowland submarine pin.

the purpose of those things? you're imagination :) LOL.

LordIllidan
08-01-2005, 05:59 AM
the only secret are to my knowledge is the monorail (if you can call it secret)

and purposes of items:

penny press: watch your chara eat bizzare things

scoreboard: counting things or dsplaying scores

number generator: can be a dice substitute

dizneydesi
08-01-2005, 06:07 AM
look in this thread:

http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1416&highlight=furniture

prisoner
08-01-2005, 10:49 AM
Other than show and to click on and play with, what is the purpose fo the Penny Press, Number Generator, and Ride Console thing?

Their use is limited only by your imagination. I have seen the Penny Press used as a food vending machine, a race obstacle, and various other decorations. The Number Generator is a great use for anything that normally requires dice or, well, generating numbers. {: Particularly in games. The Ride Console is most often used as decoration or to help distinguish who is in charge of a room, but since it lights up, the lights can be used to indicate various things, such as a players score in a game.

Dylan
08-01-2005, 11:20 AM
Penny press is a food despenser. It despenses chocolate pennies. VMK told me that.