View Full Version : Yeti Found! Answer Here!!

ElementGuy
02-05-2006, 10:37 PM
Yeti was found in the Cave in frontierland

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/5401/yetifound1copy9ra.th.jpg (http://img484.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yetifound1copy9ra.jpg)

There is a pic of the yeti on the coaster

Hope that helps!

LadyRaiders
02-05-2006, 10:38 PM
how do u no?

Shayjack
02-05-2006, 10:47 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I believe the cart has been like that forever.

ElementGuy
02-05-2006, 10:51 PM
Grrrrrr...... where is it then lol

ElementGuy
02-05-2006, 10:53 PM
Ezra's hint for today is so obvious. It was:
Now I remember! He was white with fear, but said something about lots of colors in the rocks at Joe's place.
And if that's not enough, it is backed up with Esmeralda's hint of today is:
The monster you seek is in a dark, dark place, surrounded by falling water and jeweled colors.

yourmyhero28
02-05-2006, 10:54 PM
why would they make is so obvious though?

ElementGuy
02-05-2006, 10:54 PM
Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ElementGuy
02-05-2006, 10:55 PM
Idk lol

:CastMem:

Brb I have to finish up some chores

cptnruthless
02-05-2006, 10:57 PM
thats the right answer:

off topic, look in the corner. you see someone with green flips and the pirate hat! looks like a girl, so it isnt baby...

ElementGuy
02-05-2006, 10:59 PM
thats the right answer:

off topic, look in the corner. you see someone with green flips and the pirate hat! looks like a girl, so it isnt baby...

What do you mean??

There is an arrow in the pic pointing to me

Brb... I have to do chores

Pebble
02-05-2006, 11:02 PM
thats the right answer:

Her and Baby traded hats for a bit, I think. :)

VMK Quirky
02-06-2006, 12:51 PM
I haven't said anything, but I'm getting sick of these people saying "I heard him!" and "I see him!". That's just normal stuff. You're noticing it now because you're paying attention. You only use the clues.

Oranges
02-06-2006, 01:29 PM
As Quirky had stated, the Yeti does not physically appear, as many of you believe. You simply add up the clues, and then you go to Contact Us on the VMK Homepage and send in the exact location in which you think he is hiding.

The answer, as many of you have now found out, is Injun Joe's Cave.

Yesterday, Captain Blackheart's clue gave it all away.

Ahoy! Ye friend be hidin' in some place that rhymes with "knave", and it be where the treasure is.

How many places in VMK do you know of the rhyme with knave?

~FO

melizza
02-06-2006, 01:45 PM
somehow some people thought the yeti quest was like the hidden mickey quest. i have no idea where they come up with that. i guess the rules were not really that crystal clear to some.

Etta
02-06-2006, 01:47 PM
to obious it is there found out yesterday

witchesrock
02-06-2006, 01:52 PM
Too bad they're drawing the winners out of a hat! I guessed the right answer though :) So there's still a chance one of them could be me!

Annaso
02-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Well, hang on: I guessed the right answer, too. But I only put the name of the cave. Does this mean I won't have a chance of winning since i didn't put the exact location?

Chip
02-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Too bad they're drawing the winners out of a hat! I guessed the right answer though :) So there's still a chance one of them could be me!

Heh Heh not so fast. They don't pull it out of a hat read the fine print:

Capture the Yeti Quest

We've received word that our Yeti plans to wander off this weekend and hide in VMK, leaving a look-alike in his place. It's up to you to find him in the Capture the Yeti Quest.

Starting this Friday (February 3), some of the other NPCs will have clues for you. Gather all the clues and decode their meaning. When you're sure you know where the Yeti is hiding, go to the Contact Us page and use the Find the Yeti option to send in your guess. The clues will change throughout the weekend, and we only accept one entry per Player so don't guess too early. All correct answers win a special prize (one per Player).

If you are under the age of 13 please remember to have a Parent send it in for you (Parents, please be sure to provide the name of your child's character in VMK.)

CoolYippie
02-06-2006, 02:39 PM
So.. Here is what I said..

I Think the Yeti Is In Injun Joe's cave! In frontierland.

Is this an OK Response?

levity
02-06-2006, 06:38 PM
I bet it is, I just said the yeti is in injun joes cave. haven't got a message yet tho, but maybe you won't get a message until they have gone through everyone's guesses. I don't know, but yes I believe yours is good enough.

WDWBishop
02-06-2006, 10:57 PM
I doubt you will get a message from them you will just sign in one day this week and the prize will be in your inventory.