View Full Version : Question and no place to put it.

iLoveTheRain
02-05-2006, 07:29 PM
Well, I would have had time to do some trading, but appearently I have to deal with this first, and I'm willing to bet that this takes up all of the time that I had for this week. ¬_¬

I seem to be unable to see the Q&A forum in which users with questions about this site or problems can post threads about their problems and have staff and others answer or fix them.

My problem is that I have a trade thread in which I work, and it's appearently been moved to the Sold! forum, where I can no longer work in it, because I was away for 2 weeks. Who do I need to contact about getting it moved back?

xxChevelleAddict
02-05-2006, 07:53 PM
Probably one of the mods.

Batleth
02-05-2006, 08:03 PM
Well, I would have had time to do some trading, but appearently I have to deal with this first, and I'm willing to bet that this takes up all of the time that I had for this week. ¬_¬

I seem to be unable to see the Q&A forum in which users with questions about this site or problems can post threads about their problems and have staff and others answer or fix them.

My problem is that I have a trade thread in which I work, and it's appearently been moved to the Sold! forum, where I can no longer work in it, because I was away for 2 weeks. Who do I need to contact about getting it moved back?I moved it back out. http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11135