View Full Version : new Hosts

VMKFREAK
02-04-2006, 10:48 PM
there are new hosts like HOST_Rain HOST_Bella
HOST_Panguin HOST_HULA ( yes in caps) and HOST_Green but there are alot of VMK_staff like VMK_Babs
VMK_Lion VMK_Zoo VMK_Red VMK_Zev VMK_Runo and all the others

KrazyLuke
02-04-2006, 11:33 PM
all the VMK Staff you lsited are not new...

HOST_Bella used to be VMK_Bella

and HOST_Penguin, HOST_Rain and HOST_Green are all new new to me

Ali-Rae
02-04-2006, 11:39 PM
Penguin, not panguin =)

VMKFREAK
02-06-2006, 01:33 PM
sorry i was typing fast and Bump! HOST_Bella used to be VMK_Bella so she is still a new Host

Danola
02-06-2006, 01:38 PM
there are new hosts like HOST_Rain HOST_Bella
HOST_Panguin HOST_HULA ( yes in caps) and HOST_Green but there are alot of VMK_staff like VMK_Babs
VMK_Lion VMK_Zoo VMK_Red VMK_Zev VMK_Runo and all the others

The only new hosts are:
HOST_Rain, HOST_Green, and HOST_Penguin

None of those staff are new.
HOST_Hula, has been around since beta. HOST_Bella used to be VMK_Bella untill just recently. HOST_Hula has been a host since the first bit of hosts.

Adam
02-06-2006, 04:01 PM
i like host

warner
02-06-2006, 05:15 PM
No actually I don't think HOST_Green new,I am pretty sure she use to be VMK_Green..

smilezlie
02-06-2006, 06:02 PM
host_bella is still really new though. i think she may have been VMK_Bella for like, a week but then it just changed to host_bella.

either way shes new.

warner
02-06-2006, 06:06 PM
Oh oops.. I just remember, HOST_Green is new. the HOST i was thinking of was HOST_Blue. oops

KrazyLuke
02-06-2006, 09:58 PM
it is VMK_Blue.... HOST_Bella that was VMK_Bella is a new host but was not a vmk staff for like a week she has been around for a while just not seen around much... she was just recognized during the river ride actually... and i am glad to say HOST_Green is a guy!!! finally a host that is a guy...... i wish i could have been the first... ROFL!!!

VMKFREAK
02-17-2006, 12:23 AM
ok dont ferget Host_HULA with all Caps look under where it says guest rooms not best guest rooms and look for Host_HULA not HOST_Hula

this stincks bc Host_bella is new she never was a host she could of been a staff but not a host and i looked and it is Host_HULA then under host_HULA it says Host_hula